• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 3! WC coming strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Last I heard they have plenty of spots on the sidewalk. You could always sleep outside the venue in your car. Next day beg people for a place to stay lol.(people have done it)

LLDL

Smash Hero
Alukard doesn't do pre-reg tho. He tried it for rom 1 then never again because it fuked up the pools when people didn't show. However another factor was that it wasn't a required payment pre-reg, just a name pre-reg.

If he can get a payment thing going that'd be cool, but it's little too late unless he puts it up like this week.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
faster doesnt mean its better

it doesnt take more then an hour and a half to get money from 200 people

plus cash is better then having stuff in the bank and having to write out checks to ppl

cash is king

Alukard

Smash Hero
jona explained it all LOL

seriously thats my thoughts about it perfectly ... cash fo lyfe **** checks ... unless its my paycheck LMFAO

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah but what if I get robbed. **** no tourny for me :[

But nah I'm fine with paying for it in cash, but I'll pretend like I have no monies because *****z steal. *****es.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
*****s. hazz and i are finalizing plans with housing and transporting the west coast since they are bringin like their whole fleet. we are joing forces because we both have to jump right back into work for once the weekend is over. its gona be a tough weekend. the hotel prices dont look too bad though. smasher should organize their housing and group up there

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
*****s. hazz and i are finalizing plans with housing and transporting the west coast since they are bringin like their whole fleet. we are joing forces because we both have to jump right back into work for once the weekend is over. its gona be a tough weekend. the hotel prices dont look too bad though. smasher should organize their housing and group up there
yo tell them niqqas to rent an suv for 2 days

its like 200 bucks

between 7 ppl its like 29 bucks each or something

Alukard

Smash Hero
ok so i want to emphasize on tvs !!! ... i need/want lots of tv's ... i myself have about 10 ... i do not have means of getting more tvs ... and i'm sorry i cannot provide that but i want to let u guys know that i will make this just as great of an experience as rom1 and rom2 was .. hopefully now that we are getting so much OOS players it can be easier to provide a diverse and interesting bracket ^_^ ... if u guys can make a thread for me or post up and someone take care of a list of some sort ... just please help me out ... i work 2 jobs ... 55+ hours a week ... and i do this on the side ... i dont even have time to go and buy a ****ing cell phone ... SERIOUSLY !!

PLEASE AND THANK YOU ... i love you melee community !

now that WAS

REAL TALK!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
faster doesnt mean its better

it doesnt take more then an hour and a half to get money from 200 people

plus cash is better then having stuff in the bank and having to write out checks to ppl

cash is king
Nah. Not really. I didn't say for THIS event but for larger events pre-reg is better/faster :D

I'm actually not sure how faster isn't better for tournies LMAO especially at a major with more than 200 ppl, it's like sign in, get yo **** and then play games. Not wait in line for 28490382940832 hours to sign up and get a badge and waste time. PLUS, pre-reg also makes things easier for a TO in regards to making pools and setting **** up in advance. It overall just makes things better. And when I mention pre-reg I'm talking about paid in-full pre-reg.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Pittsburgh is coming to this.

this tourney is looking soooo good

as of now we have pretty much all the big names on the EC interested tons of WC ... jeez this is going to be goooooood ^_^

i can't wait to see which upset will happen at the 3rd rom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom