• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 3! WC coming strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alukard

Smash Hero
seriously do i have to make a list ... everyone and their mother posted that they are coming with flight info ... its rom 3 not rom1 LOL

i seriously have been im'ed by sooo many people saying that they are going to pull a kage ... and i'm not talking about randomz telling me this

S l o X

Smash Champion
i really would like to see a pp + lucky team or anything related to lucky + [insert good player here].

**** would be broken.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
pretty sure m2k might not go to this either, as he always finds some reason (brawl) to not go.
I gave my special Bowser controller to Alex Strife so he can give it to M2K for MLG DC. He liked it when he was at my crib. So if he still likes it when he uses it, he'll **** in both games and come to ROM3. So pretty much I'm helping him to come to this.

strawhats

Smash Master
I gave my special Bowser controller to Alex Strife so he can give it to M2K for MLG DC. He liked it when he was at my crib. So if he still likes it when he uses it, he'll **** in both games and come to ROM3. So pretty much I'm helping him to come to this.
He should go to this then

Mango is going, whether or not he enters is on him. But he's coming to chill with his Tri State fam lol
Mangooo...might enter just so he can **** Kage.

huMps

Smash Ace
Maybe he doesn't care because when you lose and dont care( and or are sober ) it looks and feels a lot better than to lose when giving it your all. to some people. just sayin

Divinokage

Smash Legend
if he wants to make kage look bad...he'll go mario and win (and then MM him with puff and 3-0) pretty sure he won't really care enough to try and do that.
I can make everyone look bad if I want to. Why don't you do something worthwhile yourself instead of ****talking pro players like me!

Sanu

Smash Champion
Can anyone house 5 Canadian smashers from Ontario? It would be much appreciated... and is honestly dependent on whether we can make it or not :)

idea

Smash Master
Can anyone house 5 Canadian smashers from Ontario? It would be much appreciated... and is honestly dependent on whether we can make it or not :)
lol, i was meaning to ask you if this was worked out yet.

come on guys, house us =D we will regail you with endless stories of milk in bags...which for reasons i can't fathom seems to be an intensely interesting topic south of the border.

strawhats

Smash Master
straw please...stop posting >_<
sigh...sorry about that Kage, I found out my little brother has been on my account. He knows my password and ****. :embarrass

He plays this game too and knows a little of the history b/. you and mango. (**** kids and the internet)

BTW...im still hoping on coming to this to meet the infamous alex strife. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom