• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 3! WC coming strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AXE 09

Smash Master
OMG ROM 3??? Goodness man. I think I'm gonna start saving for this lol.

2010 is lookin good so far :)

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
I'm most likely gonna have my pre-Thanksgiving/Pre-ROM3 Smashfest of the Love again like last year and help provide housing. My housing will be free of charge and plenty of DJ's to drink =) I'll post up the thread for it one of these days lol.

I'm gonna have a beast, sexy, secret teammate for this. I will be winning teams.
colbol ...

yes im a prophet

Banks

Smash Hero
cat5 in oct makes this even better imo

i will be at cat5 AND this

i would hope most people will...if they go to nothing else it'd be one bigazz tournament a month for two months in a row, which is PURRTY GOOD. plus anyone who gets beat at cat5 will have a quick chance for revenge at another hugely watched tournament (livestream up in this biatch)

summary: go to cataclysm5 and rom3. it's good for you. promise.

Alukard

Smash Hero
this needs to be in june
go see my last post in the GAMME thread ...

i basically said i can host sumthing to fill the void in june ... but i dont want to call it RoM3 because i really want my nicely planned and thought out organized tourney lol

but i mean i will give the people sumthing to "snack" on for to hold them off till apex

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
goddamm idk how im gonna get $ for all these tournies.

imma try to go to this, already signed for apex, and imma try to get to hope
but idk how this is gonna go down.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
2/3 of those things is guaranteed not to happen.

Euro only comes to U.S. for International tourneys....400 + people tourneys, and mango is never sober (i would be surprised if he even showed up to this actually) according to him, he's done with melee except for at national tourneys when America needs him. (lol what a prick)

Kage however is sure to be hyped. :)
fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk u

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
colbol ...

yes im a prophet
I wish I was teaming with Colbol. I love teaming with that kid. He's like the perfect teammate for me and he's sexy lol. He's gonna come to this tournament but he'll be teaming with Chops since they're original teammates.

I will be announcing who my secret teammate will be in time :chuckle:

I'm winning both events too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom