• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 3! WC coming strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Because we didn't revive it enough the first two times... Alukard decided to revive it a third time...
This title makes me laugh :chuckle:

Alukard

Smash Hero
Because we didn't revive it enough the first two times... Alukard decided to revive it a third time...
This title makes me laugh :chuckle:
well its not so much as reviving it anymore but thats the name of the major ... i mean its just to let people know ... **** WILL GO DOWN ... JUST AS ALWAYS ... SOMETHING AMAZING WILL HAPPEN!

LLDL

Smash Hero
I'ma make sure that ngga there lol. Sht gonna be even more hyped after apex.

Animal

Smash Lord
omgg all we need now is sober mango pumped up kage and like one european and this **** would be effing insaneeeeeee

strawhats

Smash Master
omgg all we need now is sober mango pumped up kage and like one european and this **** would be effing insaneeeeeee
2/3 of those things is guaranteed not to happen.

Euro only comes to U.S. for International tourneys....400 + people tourneys, and mango is never sober (i would be surprised if he even showed up to this actually) according to him, he's done with melee except for at national tourneys when America needs him. (lol what a prick)

Kage however is sure to be hyped. :)

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Same posistion as Zro, Ill come outta retirement for this as long as Hazz teams with me and is on top of his game, if not then Im dropping him for Reno

t3h Icy

Smash Master
So Kage beat KDJ, JMan and Azen at the first one and took 5th.

Then at ROM2 he beat Mango and took 3rd.

So mathematically, Canada is getting 1st at ROM3.

LLDL

Smash Hero
m2k and shiz weren't at rom 2, that completely threw off any equilibrium when factoring players in. :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom