• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 3! WC coming strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banks

Smash Hero
toasty if you go and maine goes we should all hotel again

and lol i just realized how far away november is...

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
wow jona way to b a ***** i would house anyone in a second

i live ina tiny dorm room and i housed six canadians and slept in the same bed with all of them

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
shiiiit jona understandable.

but yes reneblade, we will be together! this is still sooooo far away so no need to worry about anything just yet I guess LOL

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
ehh undecided <__<
You're coming and you have no choice. You'll be staying with me at my crib so you can get beast practice with me, Chops, Jman, and possibly FL people like Colbol and Hungrybox. You're winning this tournament. Well, second to me but thats still good lol. I'll give you some Quit Life cereal lol.

Although before you stay with me, Chops and I have to take you somewhere first :chuckle:

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
You know you're not gonna get worse at Brawl playing Melee. For you, thats like.....impossible lol. When you come to ROM3, you can easily get alot of money matches and friendlies with Mango and a whole bunch of high level players that will be there.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
M2K is serious guys. It's definitely time for you to move on. It's in his best financial interest because MLG has it and it's really popular now. If he's super dedicated for it like he was for old melée he'll be unstoppable.

let m2k go fully to brawl. Or maybe if he has a few more in him.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i've told him countless times ... he is a grown man ... come if you want to come ... ROM2 was amazing and everyone had fun and u were mad u didn't show up ... now that ur thinking about MLG that doesn't mean u can't come and have fun playing a game u love ... so what if u place bad ... ur winning money in Brawl ... stop thinking about other people ... and do wat u want/feel jason ... REAL TALK

Cia

das kwl
M2K is serious guys. It's definitely time for you to move on. It's in his best financial interest because MLG has it and it's really popular now. If he's super dedicated for it like he was for old melée he'll be unstoppable.

let m2k go fully to brawl. Or maybe if he has a few more in him.

this. bye m2k. we'll miss your ledge camping.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
He made his choice... it's pretty clear at this point. However, M2k, if you do come I'd like to do MMs with you. =)

Also taking MMs at RoM 3!! Cmon face the warrior! If you can....

LLDL

Smash Hero
Put me on your list kage. idk if you remember playing me but we got it in on fd at rom 2 :)

Alukard

Smash Hero
Alukard you don't understand

Brawl makes me worse at Melee and Melee makes me worse at Brawl it's annoying
yo man ... just play w.e game is in your best interest ... IMO brawl ... milk that piece of garbage for every penny u can ... i was cheering for u to win mlg ... granted i didn't watch any matches ... i was just hoping u'd win LOL

but yo if u want to come ... we will all be happy to see u jason thats all i'm saying ... but if u dont everyone will understand ... just saying do it cuz u want to LOL

strawhats

Smash Master
[21:39] Mew2King: nope
[21:39] Mew2King: im ****ing amazing at melee
[21:39] Mew2King: i just never play
[21:39] Mew2King: i unrust in like 2 days

rhino
I'll take that as a im not quitting melee, but wont expect much when I enter nationals for melee.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
m2k it just sounds like you're out there to make the most profit.

Which is probably what you're planning to do.

Just go focus on MLG if all you care about is money. If you care about having fun though..

Come down and play and have a crowd behind you rooting for you, playing the game you love.

Like Alukard said you are a grown man I don't get why we have to see this every major melee only tourney.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
I think for every 10 brawl tourney M2K attends he should at least attend 1 melee tourney.

Seeing as Melee is 10x better than brawl (at least) it will balance out!

Animal

Smash Lord
i'll be here to beat animal and anyone else whos going..lmao
but especially animal =P
hahahahahaahah if you can't beat me in Long Island, what makes you think you can in Nanuet? lol =)

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
if mango only goes to nationals then Hbox is gunna get better then him

its only a matter of time before his drinking really messes him up

he's a pu$sy anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom