• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

r.i.p bx weekly. it was ok while it lasted.... on to better and bigger things.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'm kinda late on the convo about this and I'm just gonna throw it out there anyway because I can. I have the best Bowser, Lucario & Mario in NY lol.

Hax

Smash Champion
im kinda late on the convo and im just gonna throw it out there anyway because i can. brawl sucks, lol.

Alukard

Smash Hero
I ***** ike with olimar. I feel good about myself...........LOL thats match is horrible
ur mean ... ike can't do anything 7 v1 >.<

I thought you had the best Melee shiek in NYC? :p
are u tryin to get me killed by the few that play melee lol

me not playing with samus for a long time and u dear to say that lol its sad i dont even play with her and i am still the best samus in new york. Who dares to ditto me will fall(EVEN YOU RUM)

and fyi alucard lucas is not a wack character lol he is very underrated lol your bugging lol.
quit life a ditto wouldn't settle anything except showing that ur better then me samus vs ..... samus ... lameeee

its about placing higher with HER NOW

not talking about grandaddy wes ... iiiiight =P

also lucas isn't amazing man ... yea a bit underrated but nothing to make someone shi ttheir pants over lol

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
ur mean ... ike can't do anything 7 v1 >.<

are u tryin to get me killed by the few that play melee lol

quit life a ditto wouldn't settle anything except showing that ur better then me samus vs ..... samus ... lameeee

its about placing higher with HER NOW

not talking about grandaddy wes ... iiiiight =P

also lucas isn't amazing man ... yea a bit underrated but nothing to make someone shi ttheir pants over lol
your right about dittos i guess u have been listening to all of my morals of stories " kids a ditto doesnt determine whos better with the character over all but it shows whos better at a ditto not overall combat"

anyways alucard lucas us a best man u just havent played a good one yet trust me u will see one soon enuff watch and u will **** ur pants. This community just loves using characters that are easy to use and show their goodness. but once agian props on maining ike sir. People are lucky that they didnt bring back the walk off stages and take out chain grabs and infinites ike would be beast.

Alukard

Smash Hero
DDD isn't as bad as fighting olimar or falco tho wes ... those match ups are like ... wow ... stupid ghey

ANTi_

Smash Hero
neeegah definetly called me auntie

your violating in a major way.

ABomber

Smash Rookie
it is safe 2 assume ima be da only spanish guy there(been readin all da comments)
p.s im up dis late cuz i jus came bac from my friends house n needed da directions
p.s.s im checkin google map is da place near a pharmacy wit blue letters?

D1

Banned via Administration
I wanna get at any Ganon w/ my CF!

Early!

Even Bum's Ganon or Raffy! ^_^

There are mad spanish smashers Abomber LOL. Especially in the Bx.

Btw is ur name Johnathan?

ABomber

Smash Rookie
uh no...doubt any1 knows me, names leo(n i no sum other dude had da same name)
da shellder is creepy

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Lol Please Nl And Godot

ALL OF U GUYZ SUCK WITH LUCAS LOL U TOO D1 LOL STOP IT I AM TALKING ABOUT A LUCAS MAIN THAT KNOWS THE INS AND OUTS WITH HIM NOT PPL THAT JUST KNOWS MAGIC TRICKS WITH HIM *cOUGH NL* SO WILL A GOOD LUCAS PLEASE STAND UP PLEASE STAND UP.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
ALL OF U GUYZ SUCK WITH LUCAS LOL U TOO D1 LOL STOP IT I AM TALKING ABOUT A LUCAS MAIN THAT KNOWS THE INS AND OUTS WITH HIM NOT PPL THAT JUST KNOWS MAGIC TRICKS WITH HIM *cOUGH NL* SO WILL A GOOD LUCAS PLEASE STAND UP PLEASE STAND UP.
Um.....did u ever beat my lucas wes? I remember u losing to it when the game came out and recently so WATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?!

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
I keep stating this to all the posers out there (you know who you are) but umm Ninjalink actually knows those "ins and outs" so in regards to Lucas I would exclude him lol...as for other people..yah you guys suck :)

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I keep stating this to all the posers out there (you know who you are) but umm Ninjalink actually knows those "ins and outs" so in regards to Lucas I would exclude him lol...as for other people..yah you guys suck :)
YEa i kinda know the ins and outs for everyone i believe.....whats wit u ppl >_<

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
This Is Another Ep Of Mister High Horse

yea I Kinda Know The Ins And Outs For Everyone I Believe.....whats Wit U Ppl >_<

Well U Only Beat Me Once Ever With Lucas But Its Funny U Never Recalled Me Beating Ur Lucas More Times Or Even A Time With Sonic? Does A Punch To Lucas's Face Trying To Tehter Back Ring A Ball?

And I See We Have Mister High Horses Waterboy Behind Him Your Going To Really Need To Quench His Thirst For This Reply Back To Me.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Well U Only Beat Me Once Ever With Lucas But Its Funny U Never Recalled Me Beating Ur Lucas More Times Or Even A Time With Sonic? Does A Punch To Lucas's Face Trying To Tehter Back Ring A Ball?

And I See We Have Mister High Horses Waterboy Behind Him Your Going To Really Need To Quench His Thirst For This Reply Back To Me.
You better not be referring to me :bee: I'm just stating the truth. Ive played his Lucas on many occasions and it's far more competent than the "average" Lucas. So umm yah quillife *_*.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink

I remember playing ur kirby and sonic and u complaining about lucas having safe moves when he really doesnt. I remember u running into dsmash alot. No one is mister high horse. What an exaggeration.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Wes' posts are mad funny lol. NinjaLink, just win a weekly or at least get close to winning one going mostly or all Lucas and that's it. Not only in singles, but in teams too.

This is the perfect example: Wes mains Sonic, Alukard mains Ike, and I main Bowser right? I bet you most likely know way more sh*t (like you say, ins and outs) about those three characters than Wes, Alukard and I. Although, I bet that we're all definitely better at fighting with our main characters than you because we're smarter. Now you probably may be a bit better at using our mains in certain matchups. I say that because you most likely know more about matchups than us and you know alot about the game, its characters, etc.

Anyway, if some Melee players (lets just say NY) were to take this game super, and I mean super seriously, we would **** hardbody.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Wes' posts are mad funny lol. NinjaLink, just win a weekly or at least get close to winning one going mostly or all Lucas and that's it. Not only in singles, but in teams too.

This is the perfect example: Wes mains Sonic, Alukard mains Ike, and I main Bowser right? I bet you most likely know way more sh*t (like you say, ins and outs) about those three characters than Wes, Alukard and I. Although, I bet that we're all definitely better at fighting with our main characters than you because we're smarter. Now you probably may be a bit better at using our mains in certain matchups. I say that because you most likely know more about matchups than us and you know alot about the game, its characters, etc.

Anyway, if some Melee players (lets just say NY) were to take this game super, and I mean super seriously, we would **** hardbody.
Ur basically saying i dont play smart at all. Thanks alot.

cba

Smash Master
it is safe 2 assume ima be da only spanish guy there(been readin all da comments)
p.s im up dis late cuz i jus came bac from my friends house n needed da directions
p.s.s im checkin google map is da place near a pharmacy wit blue letters?
Just chill. im Spanish. it doesnt really matter where youre from people here will accept you regardless if youre gay, pedofile, druggy, prostitute, Oprah, Pillsbury Dough man. NO THIEVES, Seriously, Stay away. WE in Da bronx, you will get KILT If you Rob some1.
and ive never even been to the weekly/know any1 here.

ABomber

Smash Rookie
Just chill. im Spanish. it doesnt really matter where youre from people here will accept you regardless if youre gay, pedofile, druggy, prostitute, Oprah, Pillsbury Dough man. NO THIEVES, Seriously, Stay away. WE in Da bronx, you will get KILT If you Rob some1.
and ive never even been to the weekly/know any1 here.
0.o...thnx?? jus makin convo, should i bring my wii(its a lil messed up ,it could be da back up wii or sumthin)

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
"go Dj Cause Thats My Dj Go Dj "

this thread is mad funny lol well its proves that u really dont knwo the ins and outs of brawl nl cause lucas is good and he has safe moves ur bugging lol keep thinking that and you will lose to an good lucas lol mark my words mister banana boy. Anyways i noticed something boys and girls in order to have the crown of mister know it all you have to basically win it all just because ppl win **** doesnt mean they know the " ins and outs" i guess i have to do the same and just make up random comments on characters and thier matches. Let me start off this now so when i start winning ppl will already b use to the bs theories lol. Ok so lets begin SOnic is the best character in the game he has the most proirty and speed and he also is the strongest too u have to hit with the sweetspot of all his moves and you will kill at 80 percent. lol

Top Bottom