• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

r.i.p bx weekly. it was ok while it lasted.... on to better and bigger things.

tGwarr10r

Smash Apprentice
still not sure if im gonna come bum, unless there's a bus i could take to get there, i wont feel safe in the subways lol (student metrocards ftw lol) lol i sound like such a *****

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
your name reminds me of home alone everytime i see it xD

BETTER YET, youre new name is papa / big daddy home alone

and everytime icall u out, u gotta do that dance in my sig

HAHA Blackanese! HoMaLoN was orginally Home Alone. I just combined it into one word to make it sound like broken english. Jamaicans gave me this nickname lolz so i spell it how they call it lolz

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
that's what i told my dad. but the people in my house are to lazy to do anything :urg:
dam that sucks. You sould let them know that is is a once a year event. I know i told that to my momz

also I know im 2 weeks behind but for thsoe of you who where asking about Nov. 14th weekly vids, they are up.

Bum shud i post the team match with me and u vs Leo and black?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
DJ...there's so much Samus going on in your sig and avatar I got really confused for a sec LOL

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
HAHA Blackanese! HoMaLoN was orginally Home Alone. I just combined it into one word to make it sound like broken english. Jamaicans gave me this nickname lolz so i spell it how they call it lolz
lmfaoo 2 good, im pretty sure every1 had 2 think home alone in mind when they 1st heard it xD

Samus is just too sexy :O
zss* is just too sexy :O

lmfaoo

BUM163

Smash Lord
ightt bring your wii's tomorrow. i'm going to actually mm people tomorrow. anyone wants to mm me? if not i will go to you lol.

Snakeee

Smash Master
ightt bring your wii's tomorrow. i'm going to actually mm people tomorrow. anyone wants to mm me? if not i will go to you lol.
I'll MM $5 ZSS vs DK?
or give me some random match up we can have fun with. Just so you know I play Sheik/Zelda, Marth, Peach, Jigglypuff and Metaknight

tGwarr10r

Smash Apprentice
ill 5$ mm anyone that wants to lol if i make it i was gonna go wit my friend but idk if he comin an i aint goin around NYC by myself so yo anyone wanna meet up on the subway, i look exactly like my picture on AiB (lol)

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I'm still up at this time, I'd just thought I'd say that.

Oh and I'm probably not going to money match...

I had one busy day... Still most of it revolved around smash

Cia

das kwl
ill 5$ mm anyone that wants to lol if i make it i was gonna go wit my friend but idk if he comin an i aint goin around NYC by myself so yo anyone wanna meet up on the subway, i look exactly like my picture on AiB (lol)
$5.00 vs my Zero Suit Samus?? best of 5

Bum- $5.00?? best of 5??

Jtails

Smash Lord
yo bum ima go and bring your sensor bar. if you're not there ima leave it with the boss.

BUM163

Smash Lord
yes and also very important, ya need to bring ya wii's if ya want things to be ran alot faster. if there were more wii's more tvs would be used. from now on, if possible please bring your wii's. i would appericate it.

tGwarr10r

Smash Apprentice
lol i couldnt come, terrorism johns, my mom wouldnt let me off the island ( kinda ***** excuse i know ) if anything ill be there next week but i know ill be going to the next gametable that's in january i think so... sorry i couldnt make it :( lol

BUM163

Smash Lord
it was fun, but seriously peopel say they going to come and they don't. this place is great and the boss is mad cool, but idk how much longer he will put up with the low outcome of people coming. i'm going to check out a place in mahattan also and still continue to run this place. please remember when web2zone was finish and we had no place to go. at least we have a place now and we need to take advantage of it.

other than that-

shadow it was real good seeing you and man you a beast

snake you always been a beast and amazing to see you just **** people including me and don't let them escape the air.

blackanese you are to funny. you always come and i appericate that alot.

basic sausage....... you to basic lol.

anti my teammate for the week...... good stuff. what a comboination we pull out there. can't wait to see those vids.

homalon thx for coming through and bringing your laptop.

vanz good stuff whether its melee or brawl

jash and blaze good stuff with the teamwork. jash your match vs anti was epic. mad people [20 people] lol was watching.

pride and ether... the hell ya come from..... ya was taking out tough teams and just pulling upsets, especially against snake and shadow. mad unexpected.

ref keep practicing and your ness can be beast. you just do to much of the same.

dj nintendo ya made it to winner finals.... that was good stuff. your mario needs to make that brawl apperance.

alukard and zro nice to see ya there. thx for teaching me tio also................. MELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LOL.

dark peach you was doing real good in some of your matches. when you lose momentumn you lose it real bad. don't get mad at yourself. come back stronger the next time. to me that is your weakness. i use to get nervous real bad and mess up alot. i see you have alot of potential and no one can really say anything bad about your skills, besides your momentumn.

i will post up results soon. i'm mad tired and i hope the new venue can blow up. i will try outside to adversite again and get in new people. also try to get some of the old people and see how that goes.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Weekly would of been BEAST if mad people would have shown up i think this should be either a bi-weekly or tri-weekly and by chance held in manhattan would have a crazyyy turnout.

Bum - nice teaming with ya. took that money home ;)

Shadow - this guy could be my potential rival haha like the first good meta i've faced in a while.

Snakeee - lol dont get mad when you lose to me its just for fun.

Blackanese - funny d00d you fell asleep for the llongest time at DJ's house

DJ - Thanks for housing me and playing some of that melee **** was mad fun.

Zro - king of trash talk *your cute but you suck at this game* that was funny as hell when you said it

Ref - keep it up man and money match me next time <_<

VaNz - Nice seeing you. closeee match in doubles

Malcolm - our journey to penn station was mad funny lol.

Jash - BEST MATCH I'VE HAD IN A WHILE. :)

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea i know. people are scare of the bx or whatever the case maybe. i'm trying my best to keep weeklies alive. this one although a lil bit of people, it was fun. i wish more people came, but for the most part it's either to far or people are scare. even if i do bi weekly, i think it would be the same regardless.

i want to keep this alive and i will try for a few more weeklys. if this doesn't get better, i will quit the bx venue. then when people don't have weeklys.... i guranteed nyc will be wack until we get monthlies and such and even then, it's only every month. lets take advantage people.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Anti, I'm just mad for the way I lost. I felt like I had it and died to up-tilt too much even though I was anticipating them. I'm not taking it personally, but be prepared next time we play :)

tGwarr10r

Smash Apprentice
yea i know. people are scare of the bx or whatever the case maybe. i'm trying my best to keep weeklies alive. this one although a lil bit of people, it was fun. i wish more people came, but for the most part it's either to far or people are scare. even if i do bi weekly, i think it would be the same regardless.

i want to keep this alive and i will try for a few more weeklys. if this doesn't get better, i will quit the bx venue. then when people don't have weeklys.... i guranteed nyc will be wack until we get monthlies and such and even then, it's only every month. lets take advantage people.
>_> as i've said the last couple weeks i was actually in the bronx but got lost XD. buuut this time my parents wouldnt let me off this ****in island cuz of themz terrorists idk >_> ill make it eventually, only i dont know when :(

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
weeklys r always 2 fun, despite how many people come ( i just rhymed, im a rapper now )

anyways i bet money if these werre held in manhattan we would get twice, maybe even three times the amount of people. probably cause its like the middle spot in NYC, and mostly b/c people r afraid of the BX -_-. we gotta tell people we'll pick u up from the station if anything or some shizzle.

besides that this weekly was fun, trash talking makes this game 2 good xD get at brandens/zros trash talk and get at team meat ridin' mud wrestlers lmfaooo

Alukard

Smash Hero
woot woot ... my ike is pro ... get at me

also i love swat ... making bum go god dam was proof enough that my ike is highest tier ... no johns get *****

falco is like the sheik of melee ... simple cheap ***** the balls off low tiers

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Yeah Blackanese, trash talking is funny.

And I need to not trip into forward smashes.

Shout outs...

Anti - I don't really do money matches sorry, and it was good seeing you there.

Bum - Got you, I can do better next time I go. I'll get to winners finals. My Ness is good I just mess up to much, and am kind of inconsistent...

Blackanese - Still as funny as you were at DJ's smash fest good games.

DJ - I wish I could have came to your house after the tourney.

Vanz - Nice matches, I think those were like the few good ones I had Friday. You are a really cool guy.

Jash - Nice seeing you there

HoMaLon - Nice matches. Thanks for bringing recording equipment.

Small Lag free T.V that I camped - Lots of good matches were played on you.

Anyone else that I missed - Thanks for coming.

Top Bottom