• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

r.i.p bx weekly. it was ok while it lasted.... on to better and bigger things.

Cia

das kwl
get at Yoshi for taken second in teams.... ^_^
GJ, you're yoshi is sooo good.

Malcolm - Good **** in teams, i can't believe all the BS that happened -_-, i would have liked to see our double sonic on Delfino tho. LOL, your sonic is ****.

Bum - good shizz in our money match. i thought i had it, i was def. wrong lol.

TDAP - GGz, i'll gladly give you a rematch next time.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Me and Blackanese are gonna win teams next time, no johns.

My Ike is too good and I'll make my Brawl Mario have an appearance soon ^_^

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea please annouce if you able to come next week. the faster i know. the better. at least at the end of your post, say if you going to join or not. thx everyone for coming.

tGwarr10r

Smash Apprentice
as i've said for like the past month >_> ill try to come, but also no promises. but at the very least i DO know how to get there now XD so i dont go wandering around in the bronx like a moron

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
dark peach you was doing real good in some of your matches. when you lose momentumn you lose it real bad. don't get mad at yourself. come back stronger the next time. to me that is your weakness. i use to get nervous real bad and mess up alot. i see you have alot of potential and no one can really say anything bad about your skills, besides your momentumn.
You are right. I had this problem for a while. And I don't know why. Thats why I was pissed when I lost to ether. I had that match the second game, I would have just won the set. But I just choked. This bullcrap also happened at C3. I'm never gonna be the player I want or get ranked as top Peach with this problem. Dammit this sucks.

Anyway GG's to those I played at this. Me and Vanz ***** in teams. Nuff said. Peach is too good for this game. Let it be known.

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea these are still going to happen. if its at least 30 people a week, i would be happy. my brother knows this guy that wants to work with me in mahattan in a lounge and possibly work with his friend and i have another spot a lawyer chick i know wants me to check out. so i'm going hard to make nyc that place to be.

this week i might be able to FINALLY TRAIN WITH ANYONE melee or brawl. like i said, i won't quit on the bx weekly. this friday will be another one. please try your best to come. should i make this on a saturday and try that? also i will announce the points system again and please decide if ya agree with it or not.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
Results results!
idk the whole thing but from what i remember

singles
1 bum
2 shadow
3 anti
4 snakeee
5. ether
6. blackanese (i think)
7. Dark.pch

teams
bum + anti
ether + pride
dj nintendo + blackanese

anyways people, try 2 bring others 2 come 2 these, it really suck finding out when u work so hard (knowing that not many people comes 2 these, and the only people that do come r pro status xD) and u get like 2nd place u end up with like $20 xD but yah advertise =\

tGwarr10r

Smash Apprentice
i'd hate to say im coming then not show up...again >_> but i seriously will try to make it next time, and also... anyone wanna help train me in melee, i suck so bad at it now, atleast pre-brawl i was decent lol

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
I'll be there by 6-6:30...

Nessqk... if your the same one that didnt like my little blue turtle in my match vs PH.D then lets MM 20$...

if not imma play you anywho just to show you what i can do when i'm not screwing around.

-ShinMoo

cba

Smash Master
IM DEF gonna come next friday.
imma be like "Look you dirty *****, if i dont get friday off, imma QUIT". & they need me so im pobably gonna get it off.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'm the #1 hot dog eater at the venue and I will always stay for an STD, no johns. I'm definitely coming like always.

Alukard

Smash Hero
I'm the #1 hot dog eater at the venue and I will always stay for an STD, no johns. I'm definitely coming like always.
i want to go ... and team with mister dj and try our amazing new team but i'm saving money for mass maddness and i'm not working ...

u guys should like ... donate to the alukard fund =P

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Alukard, I'll definitely pay for your teams entry. I don't gotta pay for my teams entry since I got third lol. We got some new sexy teams to **** with, including Dragon Power & Dale Coñio lol.

Alukard

Smash Hero
LMFAOOOO ... dale conio ... but werd .. i will see how i ca get the money ... if i can i will go =]

of course i'm talking about the venue fee ... thanks for offering for the teams entree

DRAGON TALES ALL DAY

BUM163

Smash Lord
sf 2 turbo hd is the truth. yea please post for sure if you coming or not. its this friday. i will adversite hardbody this week and ask people whether they coming or not. my xbox live name is bum163 is anyone want to challenge me in the new sf2 turbo hd or gears of war 2.

i also need a teammate for this weekly.

BUM163

Smash Lord
vanz did you get the results? i don't kno how to mess wit tio like that lol. if not i'll go to the venue today n copy it if still possible.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
sf 2 turbo hd is the truth. yea please post for sure if you coming or not. its this friday. i will adversite hardbody this week and ask people whether they coming or not. my xbox live name is bum163 is anyone want to challenge me in the new sf2 turbo hd or gears of war 2.

bum team with meeeeeeeee

Venom NY

Smash Lord

You definetly gotta play me get at my Sagat *****!

Cia

das kwl
vanz did you get the results? i don't kno how to mess wit tio like that lol. if not i'll go to the venue today n copy it if still possible.
no i don't have the full results, i just saved it to his computer. so if you do go to his store, just copy down the tournament results and send them to me plz.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Oh and Bum street fighter hd remix is definetly the truth UNTIL you play someone online who just sucks sooooooooooo bad that they have to pick Akuma's high priority *** *****'s roundhouse goes through my ****ing tiger uppercut like WTF?!

Cia

das kwl
oh And Bum Street Fighter Hd Remix Is Definetly The Truth Until You Play Someone Online Who Just Sucks Sooooooooooo Bad That They Have To Pick Akuma's High Priority *** *****'s Roundhouse Goes Through My ****ing Tiger Uppercut Like Wtf?!
Loool Lol Lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
someone pay my teams entree ... and i can go to this ... lol i'm getting the venue someone pay my $5 PLEASE SONS lololol

me and dj have new team combinations and we are going to **** crazy all over the place ... just like that falco that i upsmashed to the heavens lol ... altho ... he camped me like a gay

ANTi_

Smash Hero
****.. i've been spending all my money at this weekly haha im going to have to hold off this one i can only come if a decent amount of people come and i'm 100% POSITIVE im walking home with money..

Top Bottom