• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

r.i.p bx weekly. it was ok while it lasted.... on to better and bigger things.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
i also need a teammate for this weekly.
Bum team with me, even though you will say No. But Ness and DK have amazing KO power. Plus I get to practice my PKT2 skills in teams.

I love the hot dogs. They cook them well, they taste so good too. Boss is a nice guy, a bit weird but nice.

VaNz, if you are coming this week we need to redeem ourselves...

Anti stop spending your money and come, My Ness vs. your Wolf.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Bum team with me, even though you will say No. But Ness and DK have amazing KO power. Plus I get to practice my PKT2 skills in teams.

I love the hot dogs. They cook them well, they taste so good too. Boss is a nice guy, a bit weird but nice.

VaNz, if you are coming this week we need to redeem ourselves...

Anti stop spending your money and come, My Ness vs. your Wolf.
money match 5 bucks 3/5 Wolf Vs Ness if you deny it your mad (|) lol

and yeah my DDD is sucking right now i might just main wolf SON!

BUM163

Smash Lord
anti be going on dates spendin all his cash instead of saving lol. remember my xbox live name is bum163. please inform me if you coming for sure or not also.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
anti be going on dates spendin all his cash instead of saving lol. remember my xbox live name is bum163. please inform me if you coming for sure or not also.
lol yu already know bum i gotta confirm if im going after i see how many other people are going cuz i need a beast teammate if im going back to long island with money because it cost me like 50 bucks for my trip to the weekly and back home.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I say No to money matches. I only really bring enough for the tourney and food, by not money matching I have enough to come Next week.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
oh yeszir and bum if you have no teammate for the weekly i'll team. but i dont wanna be greedy teamed with you last week lol.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Yes! how are you getting there? ... and WHO are u going with? hmmm?

Bum..... the ONE and only absolute thing I dislike about NYC tournaments is... the results ARE NEVER posted in a timley manner or at all.... >_< EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER

Alukard

Smash Hero
Yes! how are you getting there? ... and WHO are u going with? hmmm?

Bum..... the ONE and only absolute thing I dislike about NYC tournaments is... the results ARE NEVER posted in a timley manner or at all.... >_< EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER
my tournies they are ... bum just parties after he gets home ... and forgets he is still a TO at home lol

get ***** bum ...

also i want madd people to go to the next weekly at bums i'm going to **** the faces off u guys

*prepare yourself!*

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea they do. they be in the bx results except this one. i don't know what the hell i'm doing cause they saved it to idk what. but i alwayssssssssssssssssssss post the results on monday always. no one can't say i don't. if you didn't know go check. i have every weekly posted there in the results my friend. i just don't know how to do this one and alukard i didn't forget. we just couldnt print them out like i said.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i've never played you in brawl. i'm looking forward to a good match
yea yuhz ... lets make it a good one ^_^ ... i also haven't seen u in a long long time man

yea they do. they be in the bx results except this one. i don't know what the hell i'm doing cause they saved it to idk what. but i alwayssssssssssssssssssss post the results on monday always. no one can't say i don't. if you didn't know go check. i have every weekly posted there in the results my friend. i just don't know how to do this one and alukard i didn't forget. we just couldnt print them out like i said.
yo bum ... my brawl hiatus is going to bring u more people to this weekly son fo sho' =]

also no messed up printer johns ^_-

I still haven't played Alulu's Ike.

I played his Snake like eight months ago, and it was beast then.

I should be coming to this, Bum.
werd ... we definitely need to get a couple of matches in ^_^

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Now I know I am coming. I have an Idea, why not just let us upload the results at the venue?

Jtails

Smash Lord
**** yo the week everyone is comin, i gotta go to boston.
anywho, good luck guys, and see you soon! >=]

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Bum if it's happening this Friday, you might want to change the title. I'm coming to it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Here are the tournament matches from the weeklie on friday.

Dark.Pch Vs Snakeee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RJc9nZFM1c&fmt=18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JThrEapLnzY&fmt=18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4EGc8t-LF8&fmt=18

Dark.Pch Vs Leo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vReVttwRA-U&fmt=18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJqOcR7VL2k&fmt=18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5KXuK641O0&fmt=18

Friendlies:

Dark.Pch Vs Q-Blast:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuD0f1X9jcw&fmt=18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rutVuooqFJU&fmt=18

Dark.Pch Vs Shadow:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGneQRcXsdA&fmt=18

On the way, these are all vids of me fighting others. I'm uploading them now so just keep an eye out on this post, it will be getting updated alot today.

Snakeee

Smash Master
snake im vsin u head to head, even if i come late i jus wanna vs someone from staten island that doesnt suck :laugh: btw im bringin my friend, so yeah theres one more person lol
Is it a hot female? If not then I don't care. Heh just messing...Staten Island women are mostly *****es anyway know what I mean? :(

And, I look forward to playing you in person...I'm using sheik/zelda btw I HATE fighting falco with ZSS

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
No teammate for HoMaLoN :'(.....videos are going up as wee speak....it's like me and Dark Pch. are in synch... look up Bronx Weeklies in the youtube search bar and scroll to the desired Date or go to my Home page

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Actually im coming through because two people wanna money match me one for 5 one for 10 lol.

tGwarr10r

Smash Apprentice
Is it a hot female? If not then I don't care. Heh just messing...Staten Island women are mostly *****es anyway know what I mean? :(

And, I look forward to playing you in person...I'm using sheik/zelda btw I HATE fighting falco with ZSS
yea we got hoe's comin out the *** over here :laugh: either way i might do a few mm's if i bring some extra money but i doubt ill have more than 10$ to spare... and i might need that to get home lol

btw what time do these usually end cuz lol i dont like gettin home mad late, thats like the time themz rapings goesz on :dizzy:

Snakeee

Smash Master
yea we got hoe's comin out the *** over here :laugh: either way i might do a few mm's if i bring some extra money but i doubt ill have more than 10$ to spare... and i might need that to get home lol

btw what time do these usually end cuz lol i dont like gettin home mad late, thats like the time themz rapings goesz on :dizzy:
Honestly, they end pretty late. And if you're coming from SI....I don't even want to try to tell you how long it takes if you don't have a car at that time of night. Well the buses won't be running until at least 4 or later, but that's about the time you might be getting off the ferry lol. If you can get home just by the train though then that's 24/7

And sorry Nate, I'm still waiting for my set against Bum to be up :)

cba

Smash Master
Honestly, they end pretty late. And if you're coming from SI....I don't even want to try to tell you how long it takes if you don't have a car at that time of night. Well the buses won't be running until at least 4 or later, but that's about the time you might be getting off the ferry lol. If you can get home just by the train though then that's 24/7

WAIT. i live in yonkers >.>
so an estimate of coming back would be like 1 hr. the last bus leaves like @ 12:17. but i could take the BX17 then the BX9 and like 13 blocks of walking...
REGARDLESS, im coming to this.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'll be there like always. Who wants to get ***** in Super Nintendo lol?

Bum: Is this friday's event also gonna be an STD?

tGwarr10r

Smash Apprentice

yeah i'd be taking the train/ferry back either way, unless i start kickin *** early i on i dont think i'd be stayin THAT late lol either way anyone wanna help train me @ melee, i suck hairy ballsack @ that (btw why am i up @ 2am on here)

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea what the freak happen to this thread lol. its craziness. anyway i don't have a partner.......

Top Bottom