• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

r.i.p bx weekly. it was ok while it lasted.... on to better and bigger things.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Blackanese if you are going to this and I am enter doubles with me, Ness and G&W is the best team ever.

I believe I can make this one.

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea my mistake about the date. it's on a friday most of the time.....sometimes it can be done on saturday. rarely sundays.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Those matches are super fun to watch.

I should be coming to this.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Yeah...awesomeeeee!

Now let's make a video showcasing all of the new supergrimy crap that some characters will undoubtedly be able to do with all that garbage on!

I already have something in mind =D

Please throw wavedashing on..see what happens =D

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol, I think I just played HollaAtYoBoy online in Street Fighter HD Remix! ***** that Ryu son, lol!!

Not sure if it was you though but the tag was HollaAtYoBoy and I was playing the PS3 version.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I should be there.. No work on Friday so I wont be tired as hell.

Alukard

Smash Hero
so bum is this starting a bit later then usual ... because of black friday stuff?

please let me kno =]

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
Bum you got the best East Coast Falcon?
What I gotta do to take that title if so?

Oh ya Black Friday nvm

BUM163

Smash Lord
ightttt i think i finally got crew rank points in.

crew rank points

11 and above gets 2 points

10th place - 6th place gets 4 points

5th place - 4th place gets 6 points

3rd place - 10 points

2nd place - 14 points

1st place - 18 points

BONUS POINTS

joining both events gets you 4 added points

the winning team on the highlight reel gets 6 points added

the player winning on the single highlight reel gets 10 points added.

crew wars will be every month or two months.

please discuss whether everything is fine or not. the sonner everything is settle, the faster i can start this tournament.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i already told u about them bonus points man ... its going to start trouble ... also 4th is a whole round different from 5th ... should b different

u NEED TO USE TIO , so u dont have them rigged brackets ... them ****s b ILLLLLL stupid ... its like bum vs. randoms till finals ... and the other side of the bracket is ... EVERYONE thats rigged bro lol

so it would b

1st place-20
2nd -16
3rd - 12
4th - 8
5th - 5
5th - 5
6th and below - 2

thats how it should b and there shouldn't b bonus points ... people getting points for getting selected instead of winning them is stupid!!!!

BUM163

Smash Lord
YO I'M GOING TO ADDRESS ONE THING RIGHT NOW TO EVERYONE RIGHT NOW. TO EVERYONE THAT CLAIMS I RIGGED BRACKETS FOR MYSELF LMAO. THATS FUNNY. NUMBER ONE YA ACT LIKE GURLS CAUSE YA BE FRIENDS AND DON'T WANT TO FACE EACH OTHER. NUMBER TWO YA BE IN A CREW AND DON'T WANT TO FACE EACH OTHER. NUMBER THREE WHEN YA FACE ME YA GET TIGHT AND SAY I DID THAT ON PURPOSE SO I CAN TAKE YOU OUT.

NOW I'M GOING TO ADDRESS ALL THE PEOPLE THAT SAY I RIGGED THEM
AlukardEMP: leo blacka nl D1
AlukardEMP: anti
AlukardEMP: jesus
AlukardEMP: reno

AND THAT MAY NOT EVEN BE IT. YO D1 IF THIS IS TRUE, THIS IS BEYOND F UP. YOU THE PERSON THAT SAY MOVE ME AWAY FROM YOU EVERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TIME AND I LOOK OUT. LETS KEEP IT REAL. I DO IT CAUSE YOU ARE 2ND RANK ANYWAY AND NOW YOU COMPLAIN I'M RIGGING LOL?

BLACKANESE- JUST TO LET YOU KNOW 3 OUT OF THE 5 WEEKLYS I LET OTHER PEOPLE DO IT INCLUDING D1 WHO DID IT ONE TIME. ASK HIM YOURSELF. I ONLY DID THE BRACKETS TWICE AND ONE OF THEM WAS THIS WEEKLY THAT JUST PAST WITH 16 PLAYERS.

JESUS YOU DON'T EVEN COME AND IN WEB2ZONE, IT WAS OH BUM I WANT TO MAKE MONEY PUT ME IN THE BRACKET TO FIGHT LEO AND D1. DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. AS LONG AS I FIGHT YOU IN THE FINALS

**** RENO, ONLY IF YOU KNEW WHAT I GO THOUGH. PEOPLE DO THIS AND THEN BLAME ME. NOT FOR NOTHIN I BEEN WINNING FOR THE LONGEST EVEN IN MELEE. SO HONESTLY WHO HAS BEATEN ME? I RARELY GET BEATEN WITH OR WITHOUT A HARD BRACKET AND IN THIS VENUE I BARELY MAKE THE BRACKETS UP FOR SINGLES. I LIKE HOW YA BASH AT ME AND COMPLAIN I GET A EASY BRACKET. HONESTLY D1, NL AND DIRE COME THE CLOSEST TO BEATING ME AND NOT TO SUCK MYSELF, THEY BARELY BEAT ME. I LOST LIKE 3 WEEKLYS OUT OF 30 PLUS INCLUDING 100 PLUS TOURNAMENT IN NYC THAT I DIDN'T DO MYSELF.

SO CAUSE I WIN I'M RIGGING. HONESTLY ITS TO THE POINT THAT I DON'T EVEN WANT TO PLAY SMASH ANYMORE. YA ARE TO MUCH. YA WHINE ABOUT EVERYTHING, OH I HAD TO PLAY BUM HE CHEATED, OH I PLAY MY CREW MATE YA CHEATED, OH I PLAYED MY FRIEND, YA CHEATED, OH I PLAYED NL OR D1, YA CHEATED. YA WHINE ABOUT EVERYTHING AND ALL I DO IS EAT IT AND DO THE BEST TO MY ABILITY TO AVOID THINGS. IF PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO COME I CAN SHUT THIS DOWN RIGHT NOW AND SAY F YA. STRAIGHT UP.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
word are you gonna use tio?
alot of people complain to me about the brackets not being fair =/ and i dont even go to them XD
but yea back at w2z i faced bum for a month straight and i would complain every week but it never changed.... but when it starts happening to other people they start to understand me.... it ******** lol

anywho tio should be used... everyone has an equal chance =]
if you dont, it probally wont affect me cus imma most likely wont go >_<

Cia

das kwl
BUM - to an extent, i agree that your bracket should be seeded.

ex. 48 man bracket. your rd1 is more than likely a bye, fine. second round should be a non-ranked / lower ranked player. 3rd round should at the very LEAST be a mid ranked player. from that point on, you should be running into some higher seeds. Not D1, because he currently ranks second (?) and the third seed SHOULD meet the second seed at winners semis. After that, than crew courtesy seeding is done. After that, everything else is completely random.

If you continue to seed all of the ranked players on one side of the bracket, how would any of their ranks supposed to increase if they're all killing each other off?? in the end, it's still a tournament and the highest ranked players has to be in some level of danger before advancing to finals.

BUM163

Smash Lord
Ya Can Ask Jash What I Did Last Weekly. I Gave My Match That Was In The Winner Finals To Him Just Cause He Did So Nasty And I Gave Him The Bigger Cut. Anyway Till I Get Tio, I Will Randomly Call Multiple People How I Did In The Beginning Of When The Weeklys Started And Ya Will Do It. Ya Be Getting Me Tight Cause I Don't Get No Sleep Just So People Can Have A Good Time Including Myself.

Moving On, Who Wants This As A Std? I Can Talk To The Boss Right Nowto Do That.

Alukard

Smash Hero
bum i'm like talking to u on aim ... but i already said it ...

wat u stated about D1 IS RIGGING THE FREAKING BRACKETS THAT WAS LIKE A BIG *** CONFESSION o_O'

I'M CONFUSED THAT DIDN'T HELP ANYONE LOL

i'm dead serious i have herd EVERYONE SAY THAT THE BRACKETS ARE ****ING STUPID ... and if u guys chicken out right now ya punks ... i swear i kno swat wouldn't b scared to tell u cuz they are maddd cool with u .... so its not some i hat eu bum **** ...

and imo jst do tio ... and seed it correct and seriously ... u will still win ... but its right ... and the second people stop compaining thats when they get better ... IMO IT SHOULD B ****ING RANDOM EVERYTIME

but people complain about omg omg omg ... its going to b randomz in the finals ... only smash has this stupid rule ... every other tourney i been too its like random ... i face my friends 1st round who cares man up and fight for the GOLD!

i <3 everyone but seriously ... it has to b fixed so everything can b run perfect

BUM163

Smash Lord
oh naa its not a confession. its true. he is number two. he should be on the other side of the bracket correct? plus when i ask people to bring wiis, they don't cause its the bx i guess. when i ask people to bring laptops, only homalon in which i thx bring his laptop and no one else. anyway i'm going to figure out how to do tio upstairs and then print it out. i'm going to do it in front of everyone after ya paid. if some reason the computers is down like last time, then i will randomly ask people and let ya do it.

Alukard

Smash Hero
oh naa its not a confession. its true. he is number two. he should be on the other side of the bracket correct? plus when i ask people to bring wiis, they don't cause its the bx i guess. when i ask people to bring laptops, only homalon in which i thx bring his laptop and no one else. anyway i'm going to figure out how to do tio upstairs and then print it out. i'm going to do it in front of everyone after ya paid. if some reason the computers is down like last time, then i will randomly ask people and let ya do it.
seriously ... it should b u and 3rd up top

and 2nd 4th at the bottom bracket

and then seed according to good players and take them randomly 1 in each till its done then randomz ifll in the blanks ... its easy as cake =]

but seriously people like vanz zro thanks for posting i dunno if everyone haven't read the post yet but ... i've herd everyone say it ... so dont b all punk *** now lol

its for the better ... how about help bum do this like i am ... and then no one can complain ... and there wont b hidden **** =]

but seriously being a TO is tuff as balls for nyc lol ... too many good people

BUM163

Smash Lord
anyway i don't stay mad for long. i know i try my best to support everyone. if i was truly rigging stuff especially for myself ya wouldn't even be coming i believe. even dire said this Jase534: lmao
Jase534: why would you need to rig **** for yourseldf
Oni163: idk
Jase534: you'll whoop thier ***** anyway

that is the reality of the truth. people who are scare and with evil intentions do that. i split every weekly since day one of my apperance in this game. then dire said this

Jase534: yeah, the same community you don't think twice about splitting valuable money with, the same money you get on my case for not trying to win cause I don't feel like it...you win and then split for no reason with the same kids that are so quick to turn their backs and accuse you of stuff like that
Oni163: lol go to hell
Oni163: thats how i am.

and now i might think differently about splitting with people period. i think i'm just to nice to people and i get stomp on for it.

rigging when i beat everyone in nyc................. and rarely lost even to the top players and they can tell you themselves. now i'm done.

anyway please lets talk about the points system.

BUM163

Smash Lord
i got left4dead and gears of war 2 of course on xbox 360. bum163 is my xbox live name. come get sum lol

BUM163

Smash Lord
crew rank points

3rd place - 10 points

2nd place - 14 points

1st place - 18 points

BONUS POINTS

please discuss whether everything is fine or not. the sonner everything is settle, the faster i can start this tournament.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
crew rank points

3rd place - 10 points

2nd place - 14 points

1st place - 18 points

BONUS POINTS

sounds good too me... but can someone explain to me these bonus points stuff.... it makes no sense to me =/

BUM163

Smash Lord
bonus points meaning you did an extra objective. like joining both events gets you extra points or being the winner of the highlight reel like how they do in the nba and you get extra points for that also. trying to do different things.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
i just think that cuz i fight the same people all the time nothing too serious.

just use tio and everything will be fine.

no arguments here. ;)

IM me if u wanna talk about it

and about the points thingy will the points you earn be like a circuit going torwards the power rankings or is it just crews?

Cia

das kwl
the point system looks good, but one thing.

4 points for each crew member that enters the tournament?? TSA would **** crews even if they got dead last.. LOLOL

also, starting this week, i'm going to try and put together a panel for Melee and Brawl Power Rankings. Almost NO one knows New York (with the exception of about 6-8 people) because we don't have have a ranking system that can be viewed on SWF.

starting with this weekly, i'm going to keep a record of all tournaments that take place in NY. i'm not going to be at a lot of the brawl tournaments, so hopefully someone can put up the results for me to add. Bum, if you don't wanna put up the results, please give them to me, or someone else who will put them up. TY

Top Bottom