• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Purdue University - W. Lafayette, IN - Feb 28 - JAB 1 - Melee! Circuit Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
hey, is there still housing for two more ppl? Me & my ride, we might meet up w/ Bigy and carpool or something, which would imply we'd need housing. Plus, doing the 24 hour day for a tourney is rough.

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Jiano, I'll check with Kirkq to see if he can house you guys. SCOTU, I've informed DracoFox of your needs; he's looking into his availability and will be getting back to me with that in due time.

Recycle

Smash Rookie
I'm the guy who called last night.

Recycle (Me) and my friend (Garbage, doesn't have an account though) are definitely showing up.

_kSo_

Smash Master
I'm the guy who called last night.

Recycle (Me) and my friend (Garbage, doesn't have an account though) are definitely showing up.

Hey man, I'm pretty sure you called me...don't know if it was you or not. In any case, looking forward to seeing you here. I'll add you guys to the confirmed list.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
****ing hell. I just remembered I have a presentation for one of my classes that morning. I hope I can still make doubles though.

Tink

Smash Hero
i need a ride now! anybody passing by hammond, going to 65, i need a ride! any help would be greatful, im right off 80/94 like, 2-3 min. lmk either on here/pm/aim!!!

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Jiano, Kirkq has confirmed that he can house you and Souroush. SCOTU, DracoFox is still sorting things out, but rest assured that I will get back to you as soon as I hear from him.

Also, we very much need full set-ups for this. If you can help us in any way, please try to do so. I would like for this to be efficiently run, and part of the equation of course is the number of set-ups. Again, any help in this regard would be appreciated. Thanks to everybody in advance.

BunBun

Smash Master
Yeah, seriously. Regardless of spelling, we do need any setups people can provide. As far as confirmed setups go, I think we have:
Me: 1
CKIT: 1
Kirkq: 1
Andy: 1

So that's 4 confirmed. I know there are more people at PU that have setups, I just can't remember who at the moment.

Jayford

Smash Lord
there are places to eat around the venue, right?
Yeah, there are the school dinning courts that charge like $7.00 for all you can eat. There is a mini-mart in the basement of the venue, but some of the prices are jacked up because it's made for students to spend a set amount of money given to them with their meal plan. There is a McDonald's fairly close and a bunch of other restaurants that are like a 10-15min walk away.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
****ing hell. I just remembered I have a presentation for one of my classes that morning. I hope I can still make doubles though.
Nevermind, our professor pushed the presentation date back. I can totally make it to this.

Recycle

Smash Rookie

Hey man, I'm pretty sure you called me...don't know if it was you or not. In any case, looking forward to seeing you here. I'll add you guys to the confirmed list.
Yup, that was me. Neither of us would miss this for the world.

I'll see about bringing in a TV and a Melee disc (I don't have a gamecube and I don't feel safe bringing along the Wii), but no guaruntees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom