• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Purdue University - W. Lafayette, IN - Feb 28 - JAB 1 - Melee! Circuit Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Chun

Smash Apprentice
Next person to do this gets infractions for spam AND censor dodging.
LOL, what have i started. i already got an infraction.

kels is pretty beastly. he took down some really good players. i'll only say i'm impressed on the boards. it's not worth complimenting him face to face lol. too bad ckit didn't enter. i would have liked to see how he did.

and i'm pretty sure my seeding was the worst ever. what gayness. brackets and full results?

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
LOL, what have i started. i already got an infraction.

kels is pretty beastly. he took down some really good players. i'll only say i'm impressed on the boards. it's not worth complimenting him face to face lol. too bad ckit didn't enter. i would have liked to see how he did.

and i'm pretty sure my seeding was the worst ever. what gayness. brackets and full results?
Cunning Kitsune doesn't enter the tourney much.
i was actually surprised that he entered doubles. >_>

Zjiin

Smash Master
aob threatening to give out spam/censor bypassing infractions while allowing kels to be flamed is quite humorous to me
Hahahaha

Well, if everyone knew how much verbal abuse I give Kels whenever we play, they would know that he can take anything that this board can dish out.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
See, I was pretty sure that you guys were just trash talking and Kels didn't really mind, but if you'd like me to consider that flaming I'd be happy to oblige.

DrewB008

Smash Lord
well they were just censor bypassing and spamming for fun too, nobody really minded that either, especially in a thread for a tournament thats already done so no possible useful info can be found inside

Quaz

Smash Master
shouts

Kels - lol peach isn't that hard to play once you understand how she works IMO
Marth1 - nice mario but it looked like you and your bro were just messing around.
Eddie - hurray for still doing good in tourneys
dekushrub - ya I didnt use peach against you Im sure you woulda ***** it because you were marth
Cosmo - mmmm stake
18 spikes - thanks for driving on the way back for a bit
zack 152 - our team will truely be hot someday.
Tongji - MAN CANNON!! thanks for coming out with us and whipping my attitude into shape. I wasnt worried about winning or losing this time around.
Khepri - nice to see you at the tourney
Tink - WTF... Peach dittos :urg::urg:
Mr H - read tinks shoutout
Big D - close set in pools but I think if you woulda stayed falcon you woulda won. You still got the 1st seed tho anyways so its okay.
Levitas - lolness. Marth is hard =(
Big C (AC) - your style of marth/fox is really hard to fight =(
Dude selling those old school nintendo badges - I wanted to buy the ness/lucas but didnt for some reason =(
Dude playing on setup with his *** sticking out - pull your pants up when you sit down lol <_<
aerodactyl - dunno if thats how you spell your name but nice playing you in friendlies not many peaches in the midwest that are good
Zicore - falcon dittos all day
anyone else - sorry I cant remember you

pretty fun tourney but I think Im gonna stop maining peach now. She's way too hard to use against marth and fox and the such =(

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Valid point Drew, and actually I don't really care about a little censor dodging, but if a thread serves no purpose other than mindless spam, it should be locked, and if it does serve another purpose, we wouldn't want spam to get in the way of that.

BunBun

Smash Master
Full results will be up whenever the hell CKIT gets back from doing kegstands.

Anyway, shoutouts:

First off, I'd like to thank everyone for coming and making this tournament great. You guys helped us make this thing run soooo smoothly. CKIT, KSO and I just wanted you to know that we appreciated it.

Kels- Hahahahahahahahahahaha you're like the funniest f*cker ever. I keep replaying that first rest and laughing my *** off at how bad I got ***** afterwards. Good stuff winning singles, man.
Matt & Tom R. - Congrats winning doubles, guys! I didn't get a chance to play either of you this time, but I got to watch some amazing matches. And that Mario was hilarious.
Zjiin - We'll do it for money next time =P
Eddie - I'm finding that vomitcomit and riding it. Lol, good times. <<<< Hahaha, He'll never read this XD
Tink - So uh...sup? You and Cunning need to team more. Get some practice in teams and dominate.
BloodHawk - I can't believe I lost that set XD You're too much man. I hope you keep playing Melee and show up to more tourneys.
BigD + Juke + Bigy - You guys are too much. Good times on Friday night.
SCOTU + Levitas - Haha, friendlies are top tier. Ness is top tier. Stories of SCOTU multishining PK-fire is top tier XD

I'm sure I missed people, but I'm bad so no one cares.
Circuit stuff will be updated when I can get to the full results.

Oh, and everyone should go to Viperboy's MSOP 3 in March. AOB, can you sticky his thread?

Zjiin

Smash Master
Shoutouts

KSO~ fun times, good tourney, but where's my money match?!
Kels~ About time you win something instead of choking your brains out.
Eddie~ Poke em in the eyes, so they can't see the ledge!
Randall~ YOU SUCK. Anyone who saw it, knows it. Who gets taken out of the tourney by a freakin' CLOUD?!
Matt R~ Good close set. Next time, I'm gonna have to up those trix.
Dekuschrub~ For some reason your Marth destroys me, even though i get a lot of good Marth practice. (wtf?)
Tink~ way to fail on your Bday
KegstandKitsune~ play moar tourneys.
KirkQ~ Next time we play, i'll have more trix to make up for the fact that i refuse to play right.
Biggy~ the only guy to absolutely wreck me in $MMs
Bloodhawk~ too good of friendlies and nice job in teams with Jekyll (halberd ban). I DID get a sacred combo on you though :) :) :)
Quaz~ I could hardly tell you were there with no controllers flying through the air. GJ
AC~ Thanks for lifting my spirits by making me think i had BigC in my pool and then crushing me with the truth.
BunBun~ fun 'money matches', but when i got home, i checked and i never agreed to marth vs shiek, like i thought haha.
Spikes~ That was possibly the most fun close $MM i've ever had. Next time, dimes, pennies, and nicks only, i SWEAR.
Tongji~ I gotta root for anyone who mains M2. Fun matches.
Microwave~ We need to play more when i'm not being pushed out the door
Dex~ get those matches uploaded!
Zeus~ way to go get scared and not come
Trail~ way to go get scared and not come
Ohio~ way to go get scared and not come
Juke~ The magicite didn't help enough.
The guy who sold me bunk magicite~ bogus man. (but nice flip)
To the people who put SFIV on a VCR setup~ THANKS (sarcasm)

People that I feel like i should say "what happened?!"
Cosmo
Khepri
Goose
Zjiin

Kels88

Smash Lord
See, I was pretty sure that you guys were just trash talking and Kels didn't really mind, but if you'd like me to consider that flaming I'd be happy to oblige.
I don't mind at all. I actually think it's hilarious. But Damien's right. He talks about me all the time so I'm used to it.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
People that I feel like i should say "what happened?!"

Goose
Heh, ya, sorry about that. I like completely vanished from the scene immediately following the tourney because I had huge migraine johns. I was hoping to play ya. Well, there is always the next tourney in two weeks. I know dealing with us on a bi-weekly basis can be pretty taxing, but it would be great if you came, dude.

Also, I'm sitting on pins and needles waiting for the new Ice Babies sig. lol

'Fro

Smash Lord
SHOUTOUTS!

CKit: Loved watching you in tourney for the first time man! Thanks for being the amazing commanding presence you always are!
Tink: Nice 'Gief in SF IV! Do watch out for Eddie's flying d-tilts, though.
Kels: Congrats on that 1st ever tourney victory! Also, Kels F'in sucks.
Goose: Dayum....I can't believe we ended up against each other first round. GGs as usual, though!
Kirkqoobs: Thanks for teaming with me, dude! It so much fun! Sorry for my Floats johns.
KSO: Dude, leave my johns alone! Stick to running stuff! (Thanks, BTW)
Bunbun: Crazy mofo.... Thanks for running stuff, dude!
Eddie Howells: Thanks for the one friendly we played! It was awesome! Up-b kills....What da F? Also, thanks for the early insight into what being a chem. engineer is like!
Cosmo: GGs, sir! Your wacky-*** Marth never ceases to entertain me!
TomR: You are my hero. Your Falcon was the most fun match-up I had all day, and your Mario made me a believer in miracles!
Zjiin: Sorry to steal your VCR set up. I did yell across the room if anyone was gonna use that TV, and no one responded, so....yeah. Thanks for coming out!
Vro: good to see you again, sir! I was disappointed when you took off your hat, though...
Juke: GGs in SF IV, man!
18spikes: GGs, dude! Keep rockin' the doc!
George: GEORGE!
Pop Tab: You might have to rethink your assessment of your Fox after we played.

Awesome stuff guys! Thanks to everyone from outside Purdue for making the trip, and to my fellow Purdue players for being awesome!

alcoady

Smash Ace
juke + BigD = mega-wombo combo (my *** still hurts from the rapage)

Khepri: stop showing me up douche! :mad::urg::ohwell::):chuckle:
Zjiin: "why're you throwing it there? I'm not even there?!?! great fun MM's
Tink: we're gunna smash more expect a call/pm
Cunning: your tourney hostage was awesome/ GG's at the dorm
bunbun = my new best friend/i love JJ's
kso: we gotsta play more next time
scotu: awesome teaming w/ you, i think i only knee'd you liek...500 times
Levitas: thanks for the ride, your ness is ill as ****. see you at the UofM tourney!
Juke: your not cool...I mean, we're friends and all...but your not cool
BigD: ...sigh....i munch satchel at this game.

_kSo_

Smash Master
its all the new haircut and the leather jacket, baby. Im just too cool now for throwing controllers.
you were too busy beating up my falcon :(

Shouties
KSO ~ you forgot to wear your nametag you big cobtown
Goose ~ headaches suck especially when you got like 2 minutes of sleep the night before 0_o
Vro ~ You left before I got a chance to say a proper goodbye. I regret that. :(
Kels ~ f*cking kels. (good **** winning singles and getting 2nd in doubles. OMG moneyzz)
Khepri ~ We didn't get to do falcon dittos :(
Bigy ~ We didn't get to do enough falcon dittos :(
Quaz ~ Your peach is better than last time I saw you at SCSYN 1. Too bad you are quitting her
Tink ~ wayne man wtf you need to stay the night next tourney
Zjiin ~ We'll get our money match at JAB 2 for sure. Also what I said to wayne goes for you too
Big C ~ you should have been here. AC used your tag in singles though lol mindgamez
CKIT ~ stop doing kegstands before the tourney and maybe you will play better :)
Bun Bun ~ yea i put a space there on purpose :)
Weimdog ~ dude i totally thought you were Kel
Ray Chun ~ your sheik is gay. I will defeat it next time :). Fun friendlies. I thoroughly enjoyed playing you. good **** watching my vids :)
Eddie ~ it was awesome meeting you. Your marth is pro
Zicore ~ yeahh pizzaaa. fun teams friendlies
Joe ~ keep it up. your sheik has potential!

Everyone ~ Thanks for coming! hope you guys had fun. Hopefully I will be seeing you all and hopefully some new faces as well at JAB 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom