• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Purdue University - W. Lafayette, IN - Feb 28 - JAB 1 - Melee! Circuit Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
well that was early on in the bracket so im assuming recording wasn;t all over the place. but looking back...and looking at the last tourny vids... there was quite a bit recorded. just not that early i dont think. so ya there will pry be a good bit of vids honestly. just not of that.\ particular combo
Cool. I look forward to the vidz.

_kSo_

Smash Master
JAB 1 Results:

Doubles
1. Matt R & Tom R - $211.00
2. Kels & Khepri - $105.00
3. Tink & CunningKitsune - $ 35.00

4. Aerodactyl & Dekuschrub
5. BigD & Juke
5. Kirkq & 'Fro

Singles
1. Kels - $244.00
2. Tom R - $122.00
3. Matt R - $41.00

4. Eddie
5. Dekuschrub
5. Cosmo
7. Greenman (Tink)
7. Kirkq

Full results when I feel like it. No johns.

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
JAB 1 Results:

Doubles
1. Matt R & Tom R - $211.00
2. Kels & Khepri - $105.00
3. Tink & CunningKitsune - $ 35.00

4. Aerodactyl & Dekuschrub
5. BigD & Juke
5. Kirkq & 'Fro

Singles
1. Kels - $244.00
2. Tom R - $122.00
3. Matt R - $41.00

4. Eddie
5. Dekuschrub
5. Cosmo
7. Greenman (Tink)
7. Kirkq

Full results when I feel like it. No johns.
HOLY MOTHER F*CK!

Kels... wow.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Thanks for the results Kso. Well looks like Tink didn't get knocked off by a DK too early. Matt R being a beast. Too bad Big R sucks or else we could have Tom R Big R and Matt R in the top.

Nothing too surprising? I assume we will have awesome video?

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Shoutouts

Tink- Good **** Tink. Wanted to see you win this. Also, at least I'm decent and not a total scrub. I should be a lot better by the next time we play. That or you'll just **** me again cause you roll like that.... Hope to see ya at the next one. When you get down to Ft. Wayne drop me a line. I'm not too far from there and I'd love to get the chance to play you a lot.

Juke- It was great getting to play you as much as I did. I feel I am starting to get back what I used to have. I hope to play you a lot more in the future. Great matches. I wasn't getting utterly ***** by the time that last set we had rolled around.

Kels- You are crazy..... Tricksies. Grats on 1st. Was fun playing you in pools, though I'm sure you just remember me as that "Dude with the long hair" you destroyed.

Eddie- Was happy to see you again as well. Was great playing you in doubles. Your Marth was very impressive. I wish I would have gotten to play you in some friendlies before I left. Next time for sure.

Zjiin- Damian, you gotta stop messing around in pools bro. I hope to see you at the next event. We'll have to get in more friendlies and an Iron Man. Friendlies with you are always the peak of my tournament.

Kirkq- Who says a Brawl boy can't play Melee? I think I did fairly well coming into this tournament almost completely cold. I'll keep working at it and hopefully get up to those top spots one day. Melee is still a lot of fun.

Kso- Awesome tourney bro, thanks for hosting. Totally glad I came. I'll have to come down to Purdue and smash with you guys some more in the future.

Jekyll- Great jobs in teams dude. You gotta break that two and out streak. You came in cold like me, so I'll accept the john this time. Your Luigi is too smooth. Hope to see ya next week at the Circuit Event for Brawl.

Jekyll's friends- Nice meeting you guys, keep at it. Only way to get better is to play. Take every experience as a learning one and you will go far.

BunBun- Nice meeting you and was a blast playing you. You Purdue guys are real chill. Hope to see you around at the other events.

Sorry if I missed anybody. Either A. We didn't talk, though I'd like to in the future, or B. I just totally spaced you and I apologize. It's late and I'm tired from the drive home.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Oh boy, fun stuff. Major shoutouts later. I will marry whoever uploads my $MM with 18spikes. It was on that one laptop near the enterance.

Levitas

the moon
I'll have shoutouts later. MI made it back just now due to my amazing attention span.

Tournament was run smoothly. 10/10. Would buy again.

Recycle

Smash Rookie
Great tournament, had a good time. Looking forward to the videos.

Major props to 'Fro for being awesome and personally guiding Garbage and I to a parking space.

Big_R

Smash Champion
Thanks for the results Kso. Well looks like Tink didn't get knocked off by a DK too early. Matt R being a beast. Too bad Big R sucks or else we could have Tom R Big R and Matt R in the top.

Nothing too surprising? I assume we will have awesome video?
wtf if i went i woulda been top 3 this is bull**** im going nutz. but i did not go and tink u suck *** man wtf dont bother wasting ur money in NY

SCOTU

Smash Hero
this was a great tourney guys, well run, pretty quickly and efficiently run and really fun.

To everyone I played: it was a blast, and I hope to play you guys again sometime soon.

bun/ckit: smashing at your guys' place was a blast, thanks for entertaining us.

iamthemicrowave: thanks a ton for housing. If you come to the MI circuit event, i'll make sure you get good housing lol.

I might write up real shoutouts later, but probably not cause i'm lazy lol

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Oh boy, fun stuff. Major shoutouts later. I will marry whoever uploads my $MM with 18spikes. It was on that one laptop near the enterance.
DEX I believe was recording your MMs.

Maybe next time I'll try to get friendlies in with people instead of sleeping under the T.O.'s table. Congratz to those whom took 1-3 place in doubles and singles.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Aerodactyl - Those Peach dittos were really fun. Prolly the high point of my day lol.

That's the only shoutout I can think of atm.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Vro is a noob for being practically the only one in his pool who couldn't take a game off of Aero

0___o

jk dude i love you

maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom