• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Purdue University - W. Lafayette, IN - Feb 28 - JAB 1 - Melee! Circuit Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Fro

Smash Lord
Cops: You. How old are you?

Trail: uhhh...22.

Cops: Quick, what year were you born?

Trail: uhh...nineteen...eighty..........five?

Cops: and you're 22?

Trail: . . .

Trail: I honestly don't know what I said.
I was referring to a different story to which CKit was a witness, and I somehow was asleep when all the above happened. I kept having to hear about it from other people, and now I wish I'd stayed awake. Then again, I really needed that one half of the bed....

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
that's funny cuz falco is actually easy. you shoot lasers and try not to die at 12%, ezpz.

on another note I just listened to Frances the Mute, that **** is gonna be on repeat all dai. 4 stock music fo sho.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Lent Johns? Wow. *shakes head*

Do you like worshipping and serving your god? Why not banish yourself from worship and service for the next 40 days, thereby eliminating the need to participate in Lent. Sexy mindgames on god?

PS: Atheists FTW.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace

Do you like worshipping and serving your god? Why not banish yourself from worship and service for the next 40 days, thereby eliminating the need to participate in Lent. Sexy mindgames on god?

while I utterly detest religion for many reasons, you are being a douche. making fun of someone's beliefs like that is really childish. In all actuality atheism is on the same tangent as theism. one just chooses to wholly believe there is a god the other doesn't. For you to infer one is better than the other is dumb.

goosefactor

Smash Lord

My sincerest apologies.

Weimdog

Smash Journeyman
^^^^ He's funny isn't he?
Anyway, who would consider driving back to Chicago at like 6pm, so we can get back in time for St.pattys?

voorhese

Smash Master
did u guys lower te price to 5$ per event, or did u just change the name of the event on front page and forget to change the price?

nvm i was looking at wrong thread last time, u need to change it on there

also kirk or anyone else wanna MM$ me in megaman battle network 3?

Tink

Smash Hero
pshhh...cosmos Wi...no johns.....and also, with ft wayne guys, i think itll be alottt closer then you guys think =).....

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Anyone in columbus able to give me a ride to this? I'll chip gas and road head.

PS IF I GET CONFIRMED IM THE BIGGEST JERK!!!!!!!

PEEF!

Smash Hero
wow rich wheeler is such a ****ing tool.

bring the recording **** and stfu you idiot.
Lawl. Now whos getting ripped apart for their beliefs? Haha, I dont care really. I debate theists every day. I was making a joke, if you didn't find it entertaining I am sorry. I didn't bash anyone so there was no need for insults.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
No one will say anything else on that matter.

Peef, no more jokes like that.

Big_R

Smash Champion
yayuhz everyone bail cuz bigr cant make it! maybe tink will have a chance if no one shows up.

wait njzfinest plays dk doesnt he...

oh shiiiii

Tink

Smash Hero
ohhh shiii.....plus biggggrrrr....i play the topest of chars now....so, ggs. if VB can do it, its done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom