• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Purdue University - W. Lafayette, IN - Feb 28 - JAB 1 - Melee! Circuit Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
I'm gonna ask again, since no one noticed and this thread got swamped:

Who's giving Levitas and I housing?
I do greatly apologize for not getting in touch with Cunning, or to you in that matter. Are you going to be needing a place to stay for two nights, or one?

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
It looks like your situation is being addressed, SCOTU, so I'll just leave it at that. You can PM me if you have any further needs or concerns. However, I would suggest also checking with iamthemicrowave (George) in case DracoFox's landlord isn't cool with it.

As for Zicore and co., I will get in touch with A.C. Burito to see if he can help you guys out.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
I'm sure that I can hook up 5 people to stay at my place. If people are only needing to stay for 1 night, I'm sure my Landlord will not have a problem with it. But, if it is for two nights, I'm not sure. I will try to work out something out. Tomorrow, and hopefully I'll have an answer.

Zjiin

Smash Master
There's a really good chance im bringing a SF4 setup. The only problem is that there's an even better chance that I will just get lazy when I'm packing for this and won't.

Tink

Smash Hero
ya, there act is....well, atleast, there was one last time <_<......also, SF4s toooo good. cant wait to own some nubs in it =).

Tink

Smash Hero
well, i assumed there would since this is a MWC =(....should def add one to get pop and chips for people!!! noone listens, but its a muchhhh appreciated thing!

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I'd rather save money on venue fee and just buy some pop w/ it.

speaking of, what's the fast food in the vicinity look like?

BunBun

Smash Master
McDonalds, Pizza Hut, Jimmy JOHNS, Mad Mushroom, Rice Cafe.

Standard college fare. There's a lot of delivery options, and you're in easy walking to all of the above except Rice Cafe.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Scotu and crew and vro/zicore/one more:

I can house you guys, but I only have 1 futon, my bed, and plenty of floor space...

One of my roommates is going to be out of town so i can take his bed and someone could have mine if they want. Please bring pillows/blankets/whatnot...whatever you guys want. I got a bathroom for showers and whatnot as well.

Alcoady is already staying with me and has dibs, maybe you can convince him to let you snuggle with him

Also in IL vs IN crews, can i be in both cuz i live in Illinois and go to school in Indiana :D

SCOTU

Smash Hero

I can house you guys, but I only have 1 futon, my bed, and plenty of floor space...

One of my roommates is going to be out of town so i can take his bed and someone could have mine if they want. Please bring pillows/blankets/whatnot...whatever you guys want. I got a bathroom for showers and whatnot as well.

Alcoady is already staying with me and has dibs, maybe you can convince him to let you snuggle with him

Also in IL vs IN crews, can i be in both cuz i live in Illinois and go to school in Indiana :D
I guess I'm stayin' w/ DracoFox, but thanks!

Zicore

Smash Champion

we won't be getting there much before 1:30am. mine and vro's ride has work till 10pm.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
I guess I'm stayin' w/ DracoFox, but thanks!
I hate to bug in on this, but if imthemicrowave is offering his place up. I'm sure you'd rather want to sleep on a comfy floor (assuming that it is carpeted) than a hard wood floor or basement bare floor. This is up to you guys.

I'm waiting on the HoH to show up and I'll have an answer by like 5pm est hopefully.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
ok. I guess I will take up iamthemicrowave's offer for housing. there's just two of us, not counting bigy.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
ok. I guess I will take up iamthemicrowave's offer for housing. there's just two of us, not counting bigy.
Sorry man, i should of stated that at first about housing with me. If there is anyone that doesn't mind hard flooring, my place is open for 5 spots. I do not have anyway to transport people back and forth from my place. So, someone that is coming in by car would be preferred.

Zjiin

Smash Master
I think two cars heading down for this will probably chip in a hotel room for after. (+ all the hotel crew battles that come with it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom