• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Purdue University - W. Lafayette, IN - Feb 28 - JAB 1 - Melee! Circuit Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Dude, that would be so much fun. However, the idea of having a crew battle is always floating around and we never end up doing them, so I won't get too excited until it actually starts. But ya, let's try to do this cause it'll be epic.

BunBun

Smash Master
Nah, Mars- needs to play smarter (no offense).
Like vs. Sheik, rather than rushing in constantly throwing out down airs and knees, or trying to run in and j.c. grab, maybe mix it up even simply by wd ing back to stop me from doing something.

Remember how the first match with my Sheik went? That's because I could grab you from your linear approach.

Tink

Smash Hero
for sure tom =)....also, fro BRING THE PS3!!!!! i love me some street figher 4 =)....not THAT great at it, but ill cancel all over your face =D.

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
Like vs. Sheik, rather than rushing in constantly throwing out down airs and knees, or trying to run in and j.c. grab, maybe mix it up even simply by wd ing back to stop me from doing something.

Remember how the first match with my Sheik went? That's because I could grab you from your linear approach.
Sounds like you've improved more. sounds good, Andrew.

tink mm falcon ditto is on this time
DANG! my target test hero is here!!! >_<

Mars-

Smash Champion

It doesn't matter anymore rapemus is back.

Thats right, I just owned this page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom