• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Purdue University - W. Lafayette, IN - Feb 28 - JAB 1 - Melee! Circuit Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
lol zeus you're a falco/fox and theres nothing you can do about it
I think I'm serious this time, I've come to conclusion that falco is a cripple. after losing to kelly from a Dsmash at 38%???? I really don't want to deal with that anymore. fox is just better and marth is ridiculous too. but like I said that bird will probably sneak in there somehow. rite now I'm focusing all my practice on marth, since he's ****ing incredible and everyone and there mama seems to play dem spacies in the MW. I just think it'll be better in the long run if I stop playing falco in tourney.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
you guys suck.

come to GA, you hos.

maus on my account

Nyaaa

Smash Apprentice
How far is Indiana from Nebraska?

NVM, I used the internet and found out :S Its quite a yonder . . .

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I'm trying to get MI people to go, but a large portion will depend on someone i can get going having driving capacity.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
fro/nj i heard you guys play sc4 do you play on ps3 or 360? im horrrribad on the 360 cont and I dont use a stick (lol nub)

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
ya for sure, i'm usually always up for friendlies until near the end of a tournament where i wanna either watch/play tourney matches only, so catch me early

SCOTU

Smash Hero
More manliness to be showed around... Geez... I don't know. If two Falcons where to go at it, would that make him gay?
You can't be gay if it's for Captain Falcon. His manliness i so powerful, going at it is still straight, even if you're a man too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom