• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Purdue University - W. Lafayette, IN - Feb 28 - JAB 1 - Melee! Circuit Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Okay, I think all my housing is filled up already, and I won't be able to squeeze anymore because my fraternity is hosting LTI (Leadership Training International) for the midwest the house will be most likely packed.

I've already reserved the spots for the following people

1. Goosefactor
2. Vro
3. Tink
4. Zjiin
5. Big C (if he comes)

If big C decides to come, I don't know if we are going to fit 5 people in my room because 4 people is already kinda pushing it, but I already promised goose, vro, tink and Zjiin, so I'll definitely work something out for them.

_kSo_

Smash Master
ty alan .

Yea I dunno. If you want to. I mean it's going to be crowded, but it's really on you guys kuz I'll be sleeping in my comfy bed. I'm willing to let you crash at my place but finding a place to sleep will be a problem, so accept that offer at your own risk.

Mr H

Smash Ace

Yea I dunno. If you want to. I mean it's going to be crowded, but it's really on you guys kuz I'll be sleeping in my comfy bed. I'm willing to let you crash at my place but finding a place to sleep will be a problem, so accept that offer at your own risk.
ya its np i was jk about sleeping there anyways =P
im sure it wont be a problem to find housing for me lol

Zjiin

Smash Master
First off, Jekyll+Zjiin are gonna take this. (Slippery When Wet)

Second, Tink+Zjiin are taking team $MMs (Team Hot Beatz). We're open to play diff chars.

.Rance.

Smash Apprentice
Yes I can house people, I have one futon and plenty of floor space...you are free to use it.
yo im with aquteen from ohio. There would probably be 3 or 4 of us coming in the car, and we're all fine with just sleeping on the floor. So, if we can like reserve that space or get some more details then that'd be awesome, thanks.

EDIT: **** YEAH I HAVE 100 POSTS NOW. LURKING > ACTUALLY POSTING.

Zjiin

Smash Master
There's a chance I'll be coming with Eddie because Tink might be too far away to get to in time. If that happens, i'll be riding back with Eddie as well, unless someone else comes with and rides back with him. So my spot at KSOs might be up for grabs, but hands off until i say fo sho.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
yo im with aquteen from ohio. There would probably be 3 or 4 of us coming in the car, and we're all fine with just sleeping on the floor. So, if we can like reserve that space or get some more details then that'd be awesome, thanks.

EDIT: **** YEAH I HAVE 100 POSTS NOW. LURKING > ACTUALLY POSTING.
Ok you guys got it. The futon could sleep 2 or 3 if you dont mind being close together >_>, and I have floor space for everyone else. I would recommend bringing pillows/blankets because I don't have extras, but my apt does have a bathroom and you are free to shower and whatnot. ill pm you my cell number, if you have any questions. I have 2 roommates but they are cool with it.

Let me know when you think you are getting in as this **** gets closer...cant wait!!!

soap

Smash Hero
hahah soap is coming to this?

remind me to ban Japes against that guy lol
lol you were so angry, i felt the rage as i was getting ***** on stadium last game.

i fuked up, u only pull those shenanigans the last game of the set so u can walk away and laugh.

i wasnt even good at that level back then, i was just hopin for the gayness that was delivered

ive been practicin there now lol watch out

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
hahah F that stage I'm banning it!!

Is this a circuit event?
also i'm pretty sure i'm coming.. depends on who else from champaign i can bring (maybe matt R hehe)

BunBun

Smash Master
Whether this is a circuit event or not is still to be determined. I will let everyone know by Thursday or Friday.

Regardless of the announcement, you should all come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom