• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Purdue University - W. Lafayette, IN - Feb 28 - JAB 1 - Melee! Circuit Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zjiin

Smash Master
lol @ kids talking about alchohol liek they know what's up. Tink and Trail are probably the only challenge i would have.

'Fro

Smash Lord
No Chasers
Everclear Only
Final Destination
Go eat your burritos, Ocelot.

Once everybody's here, though, both Tink and I will be 21. CKit's the only other constant Purdue presence that's past the age barrier, but he's a choob hat, keg stands aside.

BunBun

Smash Master
lol @ kids talking about alchohol liek they know what's up. Tink and Trail are probably the only challenge i would have.
You don't even know...
No Chasers
Everclear Only
Final Destination
Sounds good. My big brother made me drink a ton of everclear over the course of one night.

I couldn't move the next day. Not even for food.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
The Dew Crew and The Region/Chicago MM.

I, of course, will simply watch the craziness take place.

Jayford

Smash Lord
You don't even know...

Sounds good. My big brother made me drink a ton of everclear over the course of one night.

I couldn't move the next day. Not even for food.
Lmao. Brother of the year imo.

Fro: I think you served me enough burritos after our match on Fountain of Dreams :p.

Also, someone play smash with me this weekend, I need to learn how to l-cancel better.

Zjiin

Smash Master
SIT DOWN Mr Bosarge! I don't know how they did it where you are from, but here we raise our hands when we have something to say. Can you manage that or are we going to have a problem?

Mars-

Smash Champion
You think YOU'LL do anything vs us?
Words are a funny thing.
Well, I am part of the chicago area, and therefore would be placed in a chicago crew. Of course that is only if I am needed, which probably won't happen.

_kSo_

Smash Master
If anyone is near the area on valentine's day there will be a free entry tournament at Purdue. Most people will not be there due to valentine's day johns obviously, but if you need the practice and you are in the lafayette area, you should stop by. Feb 14th @ 2pm. Same venue as this.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Love is for a fool that become a john for a lame excuse not to play smash... I think that's legit.

Formula:

Man + Girl = JOHNS! = No smash...

†~(O.O)m The power of Christ compels you!

'Fro

Smash Lord
Love is for a fool that become a john for a lame excuse not to play smash... I think that's legit.

Formula:

Man + Girl = JOHNS! = No smash...

†~(O.O)m The power of Christ compels you!
Eh, if certain johns could be considered legit, that might just be one.

Of course, johns will never be considered legit because....Actually, I don't know. Nobody told me why.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
watup AC we played in teams pools at SMYM. I was on a fox/peach team, against you and your partner(sorry dont know his name). u guys beat us, real nice marth... 3 stock games = lol Thats awesome that you guys are coming, cant wait for this

ANTHONY/ANDREW:
Make this **** a circuit event ASAP. People need to know stuff in advance to get off work and get rides and stuff, and we gotta hype this up...YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom