• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Predict Kels's Placement at Rule 6!

darkatma

Smash Hero
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=323893

Goal Reached!
New topic: Do YOU think the midwest sucks? Predict how Kels will fare against Norcal, Socal, and Washington's finest!

Stuff like placing, matchup, etc

A quick list of good players going:
Norcal: SFAT, Pewpewu, Shroomed, Zhu, Darrell, Silentspectre, Homemadewaffles
Socal: Mango, Lucky, S2j, Westballz, Lovage, Fly Amanita(?)
Washington: Silentwolf, Eggz, Bladewise(?), Toph
Midwest: Kels and Trail
Canada: KirbyKaze

Discuss!!
Help the Midwest's top player get to this big tourney happening at the end of the month! Everyone thinks the midwest sucks, but here is the perfect chance to show it! Whether you think the midwest sucks or not, donate some money to kels so he can buy a ticket. He only needs ~100 more dollars to make the event affordable. We need to raise it fast though, so the flights dont get any more expensive than they already are.

I'll probably ask kels if he has a paypal tomorrow, and link it here.

Some stats on Kels:
-Known as a really campy player, but generally has good execution
-In a powerranking period of 11 tournaments, Kels placed first in all 11 tournaments to get his rank of 1st in Chicagoland.
-Kels loses to every jigglypuff player ever
-He uses a controller that doesn't have the joystick's padding anymore.
-Last chicago tourney he came back from 5-0 to win the tourney 5-6 against Dart, who had tired johns.

Anyways please consider helping, whether it be out of the goodness of your heart, or just wanting to see the midwest do well/get *****. Or if you're interested in some good kels vs silentspectre action, and would like to make it happen!

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Wouldn't it be better to send Dart instead, since Dart won the last big midwest regional? Doesn't he deserve it more?

sidefx

Smash Champion
in case you dont see the post in the other thread, ill match your $60 binyan.

i dont have paypal though cause its frozen, so i can give it to you in cash if you come up to bobbys smashfests next friday

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
But Dart is dominating now

sidefx

Smash Champion
ok, but kels expressed interest in coming. and this thread is about... kels, to help him come to the tournament he wanted to go to.

he didnt come to g1 or g2, or any other cali tournament that i know of so, this is a good opportunity for him to showcase his skills against cali's finest

Kels88

Smash Lord
Thanks so much guys. This really means a lot to me. Going to get the ticket asap. I'll post the prices and everything too.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I guess I'll donate to this next week, Kels please don't disappoint me.

Hax

Smash Champion
based on extremely accurate ssbpd kels might take this

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I'm gonna say tied for 7th place.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
depends on if kels uses sheik

PB&J

Smash Hero
Im glad kels is going. I remember Kels from the first event 52 and pound 3 when he use to team with keiphrie(still dont know what happend to that guy) and kels always wanted to get better. Now he is number 1 in midwest(pretty good) .

Rule six is going to be one tough cookie,so ill say top 8.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
lol @ people still salty that MW does the best job at keeping track of tourney records than any other region and kels' rating is inflated because of it.
step it up and bug the **** out of your TOs instead of whining about SSBPD being inaccurate, dudes

alcheato

Smash Ace
lol these sheltered MW heads. :smirk:
More like hopeful thinking. Honestly, I don't care to speculate too much because theories on who would beat who don't mean **** in Smash; only consistency during actual tournament matches really means anything.

Still, a confident Kels is one of the most consistent players out there. I would not be surprised at all to see him in top 3.

Top Bottom