• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

<< *Pound* 4 Vids! >> ft. Mango, Armada, Amsah, M2K, Darkrain, SS, Hbox, Jman, & Zhu!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yeah, but nobody cares cuz if u participate in the tournament that's part of the game.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Alright, fixed.

And yeah, M2K really has no right to tell people not to record his tourney matches. Next time he says that, record it anyway.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Sorry, I added some new features to the page and it seems like Internet Explorer doesn't like it. We only have IE installed on one computer in our house, so I mainly only test with Firefox. So at least with IE8 it works kinda randomly, refreshing the page a few times makes it work =) (well some of the javascript is still broken...)

I have to go to sleep now, I'll have time to find and fix the problem tomorrow...

edit: should be fixed now.

strawhats

Smash Master
sorry to be a pain AJP but the vids arent letting me open them. In fact, when I click on the vids they take me too an HTTP 500 Internal Sever Error page.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
sorry to be a pain AJP but the vids arent letting me open them. In fact, when I click on the vids they take me too an HTTP 500 Internal Sever Error page.
Are you getting the error on ajpanton.se or chronicity.info?
If the latter, I can't really do anything about it (not my server), especially since it works fine here and with people I asked to try. Maybe there was just something going on there when you tried and it works now?

ivootjes(nr18)

Smash Lord
there's still missing some matches, amsah vs lucky only has the live stream rip w/o commentary/sound.

and i've missed the captain falcon tournament. Are these going to be uploaded?

Anyway, thanks to the people who recorded all this matches. Good job!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
make it part of the rules :)
that you agree to be recorded if need be, by entering.
And to use a specified TV if requested to do so by a TO.
I've already been using this rule at my tourneys for a while now.

I call it Chibo's Video for the Masses Rule lol

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Updated with:

Kage vs Hax
Ka-Master vs Hax
Vish vs IHSB
Hbox/Vanz vs Armada/Aniolas
Hbox/Vanz vs Bam/Vwins

there's still missing some matches, amsah vs lucky only has the live stream rip w/o commentary/sound.

and i've missed the captain falcon tournament. Are these going to be uploaded?

Anyway, thanks to the people who recorded all this matches. Good job!
Amsah vs. Lucky, along with the entire Falcon tourney, was recorded by VGBootCamp. None of the matches have been uploaded yet, but it's only a matter of time.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
when did that happen!?!

I don't remember there being a M2K armada grand finals

LIIINK

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
There wasn't Jungle, it was a joke I'm assuming lol

it was such a better set than the real grand finals

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
AJP, do you intend to upload friendlies such as SS/Mango vs. Armada/Aniolas, or are you allowing others to download and upload them? I know you're busy.. just wondering.

GOD!

Smash Ace

LLDL

Smash Hero
Wonder when the high quality falcon tournament will be uploaded

metroid1117

Smash Master
Juggleguy, you are way too awesome for putting together all of these videos; thank you very much for doing this. I just wanted to point out that the last two videos of the USA vs. Europe Crew Battles are off; there are 14 videos total rather than 13, and the current video 13 links to the 14th video.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Juggleguy, you are way too awesome for putting together all of these videos; thank you very much for doing this. I just wanted to point out that the last two videos of the USA vs. Europe Crew Battles are off; there are 14 videos total rather than 13, and the current video 13 links to the 14th video.
No problem, and thanks for pointing that out, fixed.

Im just going to up them on my account. I hope no one has a problem with that, just trying to help out. I'll take them down if AJP wants.

Friendly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mejIE7K9PwU
http://www.youtube.com/watch#v=n3uLJ0S-edU
Thanks for uploading the matches. Mango + SS = amazing.

where's m2k vs hungrybox?
M2K/Hbox happened at the very end of Day 2 on the left projector that Pakman was recording for most of the day. If he unplugged and took away his recording equipment before that, which I'm guessing he did since he hasn't uploaded the set, then unfortunately the matches are lost forever.

Eclipsing Binary

Smash Apprentice
M2K/Hbox happened at the very end of Day 2 on the left projector that Pakman was recording for most of the day. If he unplugged and took away his recording equipment before that, which I'm guessing he did since he hasn't uploaded the set, then unfortunately the matches are lost forever.
I watched this match in person but I decided not to record it on my camera because I saw a laptop hooked up to the TV. I really hope that this video is out there but just hasn't been uploaded yet, because even though I personally found it very depressing, it was a really close and tense set.

It's possible that the laptop wasn't recording, but... :dizzy:

wiitubeaccount

Smash Apprentice
thanks for the vids. ive encountered so much cool styles and players because of videos from this tournament. amsah your shiek is boss!!! armada, ss, m2k, and others were also beast! if only shiz went though

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Updated with:

Darkrain/SS vs. Chaddd/EverlastingYayuhz
Darkrain/SS vs. Tope/Cyrain
And high-quality copies of all Falcon tourney sets

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
its not THAT surprising

juggleguy is epic

in other news i picked falco one time vs joeplicate. it was the worst mistake ive ever made.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Vanz, I was there for your match vs Armada but I think I forgot to start recording until you guys started playing doubles friendlies. =( which means the Hbox vs. Armada friendly wasn't recorded either.

Another update with:
Kage vs. Armada
Plank vs. Armada

Top Bottom