• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

<< *Pound* 4 Vids! >> ft. Mango, Armada, Amsah, M2K, Darkrain, SS, Hbox, Jman, & Zhu!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Can't believe for all this time, I forgot to add links to the USA vs. Europe crew battle.

I lol'd at the SS/Armada pic.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Why is the random puff ditto clip added in? Seemed really out of place.

EDIT: Why is Kels vs Raistlin private?

Composeur

Smash Ace
I dont get the Pic?
The pic is, I think, expressing how unusual it is in his matches (via Armada's bewilderment) to see a character other than Peach in the forefront of the game results screen.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So, it looks like no one got me vs Chu from losers.

Oh well....
It didn't look like anyone was recording, dude. We watched that. It was pretty bad . . . Chu just didn't know what to do, or lost his spirit, cause that was a poor performance on his part.

No downing on you though. You did amazing throughout the whole event.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Forgot I had some recordings from other people. More sets coming in a few hours (again, only uploading to YT if the original recorder says he won't do it):

Amsah vs Lovage
Lucky vs Kage
Darkrain vs Ka-Master
Kage vs Swift

All bracket matches.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Amsah vs. Lovage is already up. I originally thought Darkrain vs. Ka-Master wasn't up, but I just did a search and it's on EclipsingBinary's channel. Guess I'll add a link to that.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Oh I only looked in the first post and some of them weren't there.
Well their quality suck (bad original source and no visible efforts to try to fix it), some of them aren't deinterlaced, and wrong AR.

edit:
OK not that anyone seems to care, but the videos of the sets mentioned 3 posts ago are now up.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
http://ajpanton.se/ssbm
Welcome to a new level of quality* in smash videos from pretty much every tournament I've been to the last 4 years.

*For the time... my first ones look horrible by today's standards**.
**my standards, of course

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Meh... was wondering why there were so few matches from TV E, and I found them. Had accidentally put them somewhere else. Sorry =)

So, 32 new matches from before regionals were played. Amsah, that's your Sheik, right?

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Meh... was wondering why there were so few matches from TV E, and I found them. Had accidentally put them somewhere else. Sorry =)

So, 32 new matches from before regionals were played. Amsah, that's your Sheik, right?
I think so yeah..Green Sheik P4?

[Edit]

That's my money match with Eggm..=]

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I was there for SS vs. G-reg and recorded it personally, but I recently remembered that they stopped playing after one match because the TV was laggy. Upon watching the match again, I realized how terribly the TV affected them and thought it unnecessary to upload their one friendly.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
were high quality versions of the bracket matches on day 2 recorded? (i.e. scar vs axe, jman vs zgetto i think)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'm 99% sure M2K vs Hbox happened on the left projector at the end of Day 2, where Pakman was recording all day. Ask if he has it.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Eggm, it got recorded =D

It was funny, I saw that Axe was playing on a setup that wasn't being recorded...but then saw he was about to play M2K! My recording setup was being used elsewhere [this was 2nd Round Pools, iirc] so I busted out my camera and started filming...and then Jash [I think?] said that M2K didn't want to be recorded.........so I kept filming...and then Jash looked back at me with like the saddest most disappointed look a kid could ever give someone. So I looked around and saw that someone else was still filming it and put my camera away XD

Good ****, Chibo-Rule.

But yeah I messaged the guy the other day and he told me he should have the vid but RL is kicking his *** right now so it'll be a bit before it's uploaded.

****in Round 2 of that set? Oh man. ^_^

Top Bottom