• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

<< *Pound* 4 Vids! >> ft. Mango, Armada, Amsah, M2K, Darkrain, SS, Hbox, Jman, & Zhu!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Updated with Strawhat pool matches, high-quality links to Mew2King vs. Armada, and links to Mango vs. Armada, Armada vs. Phil, and Armada vs. Falcomist friendlies.

Composeur

Smash Ace
Those mango/Armada vids are soooo intense. I thought Armada would own mango's fox...sigh...mango is broken.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Armada vs M2K just might be my favorite set of all time, even though M2K lost, even though it was only 3 matches, and even though Marth vs Peach isn't usually the most exciting matchup. It was sooo hype, the chants were awesome, the commentary was golden.

The Star King

Smash Hero
You're missing Sudochop vs TheLake 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8-xRbrQ7QI

The game you labeled as BigD vs Sudochop is actually BigD vs Hugs 2

The set you labeled as Hugs vs Decoy is actually Sudochop vs Decoy

Edit: Lol double post, I didn't bother checking the last page, I can't believe nobody posted in 3 hours.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
118 new matches:
46 from TV A, 22 from TV B, 50 from TV C
Lots of what looks like friendlies with Mango vs Lucky, and Mango getting some Peach practice with some random... =)

Only 67 matches left from TV A (minus short resets).

pockyD

Smash Legend
yeah it's pretty lame

but i don't know if it's significantly more lame than if someone from norcal had eliminated someone else from norcal 3000 miles across the country

conclusion: they shouldn't have been in the same pool to begin with :( (not to mention how straight up nasty that pool was anyway)

joeplicate

Smash Master
yeah it's pretty lame

but i don't know if it's significantly more lame than if someone from norcal had eliminated someone else from norcal 3000 miles across the country

conclusion: they shouldn't have been in the same pool to begin with :( (not to mention how straight up nasty that pool was anyway)
yeah lol

p lank shoulda changed his own pool around some to prevent that from happening

Rostigalen

Smash Journeyman
Winner's Finals
(waiting on VGBootCamp for this one)

Loser's Semis

Loser's Finals

Grand Finals

Does this still apply? Granted, VGBootCamp finally uploaded something, but I still want to see the Darc+Hax/PP+Lozr set (Loser's Semis) before that. Surely someone must have it recorded?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Yo Juggle didn't you record our round 1 pool?
The way Plank assigned the first round TVs made it hard for me to choose which pools to record, and I didn't end up recording ours :(

he means SS threw the match intentionally, kinda lame, i ended up not getting first seed because of it, lmao
That's what happens when you put two people from the same region in the same pool so far into the tourney. SS was forced to choose between honorably playing out a pools match or throwing it in favor of a friend from the same region. Blame the creator of the third round pools, who had an entire night to look through them and separate regions accordingly but failed to do so.

Winner's Finals

Loser's Semis

Loser's Finals

Grand Finals

Does this still apply? Granted, VGBootCamp finally uploaded something, but I still want to see the Darc+Hax/PP+Lozr set (Loser's Semis) before that. Surely someone must have it recorded?
I'm 99% sure VGBootCamp has a digital copy of that set recorded from the livestream, along with all the other finals sets I listed.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
61 new matches, all from TV A.

Now I'm done, nothing more coming from me.
Exactly 700 matches total, 34GB.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
I swear upon my family, in the video "Top 48 pound 4". The picture with Tope, it reminds me of my teacher. He looks 99% like him. Scary xD

Wuss

Smash Champion
That's what happens when you put two people from the same region in the same pool so far into the tourney. SS was forced to choose between honorably playing out a pools match or throwing it in favor of a friend from the same region. Blame the creator of the third round pools, who had an entire night to look through them and separate regions accordingly but failed to do so.
I don't know if that should really be a choice in the first place...

The Star King

Smash Hero
How can the choice be taken away? How would that rule be enforced? "If we think you're sandbagging you get DQ'd"? That would be absolutely ridiculous.

pockyD

Smash Legend
aside from simply not putting them in the same pool, you could force them to play first (or at least early on)

...but that's a pretty huge can of worms, since each pool captain is going to have to start accounting for like all pre-existing relationships in the pool

along with those two, for example, hugs is from the WC too, and who's to say there wouldn't have been any sketchy business involving HIM as well? what if two other players in the pool were randomly best e-friends with each other?

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
How can the choice be taken away? How would that rule be enforced? "If we think you're sandbagging you get DQ'd"? That would be absolutely ridiculous.
I dunno where you got the idea that anyone mentioned this, but sandbagging to allow an opponent to win is definitely a form of colluding, which could understandably be grounds for getting DQed. Which, of course, would be avoided by proper placement in pools. But it's what have you in any case.

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
you should add crews maybe...

and where is the pool that had Zhu, HBK, Vanz, Vwins, Faab, and some other guy? It was on the livestream so it should have been recorded, right?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
VGBootcamp probably has them if they arent shown here or on antons site.

Top Bottom