• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

<< *Pound* 4 Vids! >> ft. Mango, Armada, Amsah, M2K, Darkrain, SS, Hbox, Jman, & Zhu!

Zoler

Smash Ace
Oh so Im the douche now? The guy that got endlessly flamed by everyone on swf for you know....BEING RIGHT.

<3

all i can say is im glad that he is finally recognized and respected. the guy deserves it, he is not only one of the best smashers in the world, hes also one of the nicest guys ive met.
and he never talked ****, dont ever forget that
So true, Armada is probably the nicest smasher there is!

Also if it's true Vanz said that, well he's probably embarassed enough already :laugh:

strawhats

Smash Master
wtf is that new feature on youtube that takes the sound and form of the african blow horns heard at the World Cup (forgive me if that sounded ignorant)

strawhats

Smash Master
wow...not only does hax know the Falcon/Sheik MU well he's able to go even with m2k's sheik and win (although they're friendlies)

Merkuri

Smash Lord
A lot of the vids new vids lsited as ''friendliess' are actually pool and bracket matches. That needs to be fixed.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'd like to for APEX, but it looks like some EC people want to record a lot. Hopefully I'll be allowed to record one of the big screens or projectors. I'll also have a mobile setup with me again so I can catch some epic friendlies like Mango vs Amsah.

Zoler

Smash Ace
I'd like to for APEX, but it looks like some EC people want to record a lot. Hopefully I'll be allowed to record one of the big screens or projectors. I'll also have a mobile setup with me again so I can catch some epic friendlies like Mango vs Amsah.
I thought Amsah wasn't coming?

Top Bottom