• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

<< *Pound* 4 Vids! >> ft. Mango, Armada, Amsah, M2K, Darkrain, SS, Hbox, Jman, & Zhu!

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
just a few months ago literally 99% of smashboards where saying that all of europe sucked and the top eu players would be lucky to make it to top 20 in a major american tourny
lol?
ooh updates =D

was my match with Armada recorded?
I remember you implying that youre better then him before he went to the US. how did the matches go?

Animal

Smash Lord
i cant stop watching these, everyday i find a new amazing match.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
So I watched KirbyKaze's matches from the second round of pools. WOW. Omg dude, you played everything so god **** right. You were on fire. Superb, excellent. Incredibly impressive.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
just a few months ago literally 99% of smashboards where saying that all of europe sucked and the top eu players would be lucky to make it to top 20 in a major american tourny
lol?

I remember you implying that youre better then him before he went to the US. how did the matches go?
i ****in love you, i remember reading back when everyone was saying how armada was absolutely nothing compared to US peaches. and that if he was gonna prove himself he had to come to the US and show it. everyone flamed you and talked so much ****, and all you could do was defend how good you knew he really was. that thread used to be in my sig.

<3!

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Awww, Kels vs Raistlin is set to private. Why?!?
Johns, but I was using a borrowed controller that rumbled twice as hard as the usual, and didn't catch it until the match started. Was playing totally off my game, got wrecked, so I asked that they just not be put up. They were definitely not an accurate representation of my skill.

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Johns, but I was using a borrowed controller that rumbled twice as hard as the usual, and didn't catch it until the match started. Was playing totally off my game, got wrecked, so I asked that they just not be put up. They were definitely not an accurate representation of my skill.
ah, Controller johns = legit johns. No one plays like themselves with different controllers.

Anyways, Mang0 vs RockCrock (the 2nd link) was amazing! That combo at 4:43 that ended with the f-air->walljump dair "Ooooohhh!!"

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Hahaha, yeah man, I saw that when they were playing and I was just like, "****." Mango got real excited and Rock tried to play it all cool haha.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
mike may have been right but that doesnt make him any less of a douche. going in threads saying OMG I WAS SO RIGHT LOOK AT ME TELL ME HOW RIGHT I WAS just means the very last thing anyone will ever do is tell you you were right

joeplicate

Smash Master
johns johns johns johns johns

no johns dude
pride is a useless thing to have in smash

strawhats

Smash Master
based on the descriptions of the match...mango probably went in on that ganon ***.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
mike may have been right but that doesnt make him any less of a douche. going in threads saying OMG I WAS SO RIGHT LOOK AT ME TELL ME HOW RIGHT I WAS just means the very last thing anyone will ever do is tell you you were right
I think it kinda does make him less of a douche. If he was right and everyone else was wrong why shouldn't he point it out? And aren't the people who are not telling him he's right being ********? Why should he give in to other peoples' ignorance?

llamapaste

Smash Journeyman
First of Hax vs. Kage money match was so amazing. It looked like a combo video.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Oh so Im the douche now? The guy that got endlessly flamed by everyone on swf for you know....BEING RIGHT.

i ****in love you, i remember reading back when everyone was saying how armada was absolutely nothing compared to US peaches. and that if he was gonna prove himself he had to come to the US and show it. everyone flamed you and talked so much ****, and all you could do was defend how good you knew he really was. that thread used to be in my sig.

<3!
<3

all i can say is im glad that he is finally recognized and respected. the guy deserves it, he is not only one of the best smashers in the world, hes also one of the nicest guys ive met.
and he never talked ****, dont ever forget that

Composeur

Smash Ace
Yeah, as someone that has always respected Armada despite the opinions of nearly everyone else, I have to say that he's earned an "I told you so". If you were in the wrong, get over your pride.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
I think it kinda does make him less of a douche. If he was right and everyone else was wrong why shouldn't he point it out? And aren't the people who are not telling him he's right being ********? Why should he give in to other peoples' ignorance?
yupyupyup, get ***** whoever said **** about armada/haggar, then was clearly wrong and too douchey to say he's right just cause he wasn't nice about being right when you were all DOUCHES to him when you thought you were right?
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

this isn't directed to anyone specific

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Haggar don't take all the credit! I was also with Armada form the beginning (saying he would **** USA)!

joeplicate

Smash Master
HEY COOL GUYS GJ

i remember armada and jman did a mm as the tourney was ending, and someone was standing behind with a video camera. did this get recorded? is it uploaded?

it was bo5 with the last match on brinstar, if i recall

pockyD

Smash Legend
being right and being a douchebag are in no way mutually exclusive

in some sense, they might actually even be directly related

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
what ever happened to hbk vs zhu?

i saw it on the livestream but it's not here?

along with various other matches from that pool. I think vanz was in there, and faab as well

Top Bottom