• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
$67 dollars for a one way trip. im coming doggies.

Who would be able to pick me up from Baltimore Airport?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Ya singles and doubles pool are today according to planks first post. Why the **** im i not at pound 4? Clearly this is the best tournament of the year. I couldn't even sleep last night cuz i was like **** i should be at pound. **** me!

Charlesz

Smash Champion
gotta love sleepyK, he gets the matches up as soon as they are done recorded lol. I believe he uploaded like all of the winterfest vids in one day.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I NEED A RIDE FROM BALTIMORE AIRPORT TO THE VENUE WILL PAY LIKE $20

:D

EDIT - **** everyones at the venue -_-

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Omg im like a little girl thinking about this tournament. My panties are so wet mmm. Today is just pools but i wonder who is not gonna make it out that we would expect to make it out. Tomorrow the upsets will be important. You can lose in pools and be ok. Not bracket though

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Omg im like a little girl thinking about this tournament. My panties are so wet mmm. Today is just pools but i wonder who is not gonna make it out that we would expect to make it out. Tomorrow the upsets will be important. You can lose in pools and be ok. Not bracket though
Pull yourself together son. Your sheik looks good enough to get you **** far in the tournament.

LLDL

Smash Hero
I might go somewhere and smash today, i can't stand to be sitting here checking up on the tournament.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Pull yourself together son. Your sheik looks good enough to get you **** far in the tournament.
lol thanks for the complement bro but im here in south florida. I didn't go:). And hopeful i wouldn't have to fight samus since i have her lol. Out of curiosity how did you know i even main sheik? Yo armada vs zhu. I think zhu would put up a good fight but would lose. I hear hbox is gonna money match armada for 50 though. Whats good with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom