• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CO18

Smash Hero
If i was there tonight id let them stay but Im not :(

Is there anyone making trips to the airport tomorrow? The lightrail doesnt really take you walking distance from the greyhound station I checked all the stops its a decent distance away so I was tryna see if I could somehow get a ride.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
bring cubes wiis and setups!

everyone is picked up from where they need to be, everyone is taken to the hotel. im 75% insane, but it's okay.

the swedes are all set up with rhan (i think thats who it was??)

either way we have our tvs set up, but we still need way more tvs and WAY WAY more cubes/wiis, obviously. hope the community comes through here, im really nervous!!!! either way we will get everything done on time but # of friendlies is up to you folks.

remember shuttle from 8:30-10:30, dont miss it or you're walking. tell your friends.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
And I think it was them who just knocked at our door asking if we were playing smash.

PP - where u at?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok, my parents were able to save my ***. I got a lil extra cash from them. And I got a room with some people, so I am covered. I should be there sometime in the evening. I have to call tant to get me from batimore bus station. I'l lcall him and let him know when I am leaving

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
fyi guys im turning my phone off til i wake up, i need some rest. goodnight, cya in the morning. shuttle again is from 8:30-10:30. ill be there at 8:30.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
My boy blea gelo is gonna turn some heads tomorrow. And i already know my boy linguini is gonna hold it down. South florida gonna do real big. God i wish i was going but oh well. I cant wait to see results cause mango aint winning this one. Im calling it now.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Plank, I posted this on Tants profile. But I'll let you know as well just incase he does not look at it:

This is the address on where the bus leaves me off in Baltimore:

5400 O'Donnell Street Cutoff, Baltimore, MD 21224

I'm takeing the 1:00 bus so should be there around 5 PM. I'll call you when I am an hour away from the place. But the bus ride is about 3 and a half hours. So around 5.

Get that message to tant or let him know this once you see him. Thanks in advance, I'll see you boys later.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
any drivers still up?

Seems I got lost in the shuffle with the airport transportation thread, I'm at the Baltimore travel plaza right now and a little concerned that I have no way to get to the the venue right now.

Edit: I'm not even looking for a ride right now, I just need to know that I'm gonna get to the venue on time cause I've got a teammate who's depending on me, otherwise I'm good with waiting.

If anyone can give me a hand, please give me a call at 516-732-9704

Laijin

Smash Hero
Speaking of rides.
Someone point me in the right direction please.
I need a ride to Pound on Monday since I kinda got ride canceled for that day. So if you know of any MD smashers that are not staying at the hotel or what not that are passing by Gaithersburg, MD that are going up to Pound on Monday, that would be awesome.

Edit: Also. I sure hope today is as awesome as I expect it to be =)

The Newb

Smash Ace
any drivers still up?

Seems I got lost in the shuffle with the airport transportation thread, I'm at the Baltimore travel plaza right now and a little concerned that I have no way to get to the the venue right now.

Edit: I'm not even looking for a ride right now, I just need to know that I'm gonna get to the venue on time cause I've got a teammate who's depending on me, otherwise I'm good with waiting.

If anyone can give me a hand, please give me a call at 516-732-9704
I have 2 of the 3 (WII and Brawl), assuming I ever get over there...

See above post.
Somebody help this man.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Somebody help this man.
Thanks

Might not have made this clear, but this is for melee, so if I'm not there at 11... if this was for Brawl I'd just take a Greyhound or something (next one is after 12).

Edit: Not gonna be able to get on the internet anymore after pretty much now, so if you can give me a hand PLEASE give me a call, somebody, my number is above.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Bring wiis + brawl

Need to follow along? I'll be posting my experiences as well as results from important matches on my twitter. Should be interesting. If you want to follow, it's

twitter.com/thetantalus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom