• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

strawhats

Smash Master
Africa's top players are registering tonight. I called em
Im assuming you mean Brawl...would be coold if African melee players exist too.

And I doubt Brawl would be surpassing in the amount of players going...thats a tall order.

And yes melee people would be pissed if that happened but...it aint happening

Melee predictions (400 people)

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Join the club.

At Genesis, people spelled my name (pool sheet, crews, in the thread etc) in 5 or so different ways, and all were wrong.

I hate you guys!!!
Haha now you now what my everyday life looks like :laugh:
(Actually, at Genesis, my nick has always been spelled the right way. You guys were pretty legit.)

Eggm

Smash Hero
Just buy the gift card for 70$ so your covered and use the excess for food @ the tournament (like a chipotle burrito or 2).

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
multiquuuooooote

tope, avatar match

im tired of getting confused
THIS.
umm

doug williams from VA, ur echeck bounced!
What Pocky said :(
Guess I gotta call his ***...ugh.
EE is just a ****

oh **** EE
EE
EE
EE
EE
EE

im done now
lollllllllllllllll
qdoba > chipotle imo
*high five*
that man knows NOTHING
*hangs head in disappointment*...granted, I suppose it always depends on what you get since not EVERY place is delicious across the board.
Azen [D]
Chillin [D]
I ****ing knew it.
A set I would love to see happen again:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNq2X7MDIdg

Dutchies! Someone promised me Dutch Mayo in exchange for nachos! Is the offer still good?

=D

edit: hey...to my customers at ROM2...I'd appreciate if you DIDN'T proposition me while in plain view of the concerned parents of young smashers XD

let's be a tad more discreet this time, k?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
reg opens soon. its easier this time, all done through the one paypal option rather than having to fill out 2 separate parts.

i didnt know how to do it like this before, but in the future all registrations for my tournies will be so much easier.

BMX

Smash Lord
Plank, I signed up for singles already.

I'm doing dubz tonight, is there a seperate pay for doubles by itself since I have singles already?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Plamk question just to make sure. Can I pay for teams in person? I'll just give you an extra ten. KB wants to team with me? He is about to register but need to know if I can do this before I make him pay for teams as well.

Philosophize

Smash Apprentice
"PayPal cannot process this transaction because of a problem with the seller's website. Please contact the seller directly to resolve this problem."

HALP!

What's The Point

Smash Master
Plamk question just to make sure. Can I pay for teams in person? I'll just give you an extra ten. KB wants to team with me? He is about to register but need to know if I can do this before I make him pay for teams as well.
Alternatively, have KB buy a spectators pass after he finishes his registration, and note it as payment for partner's doubles. Buying a spectators pass was the solution to people who only did singles buying doubles later; this is just an advanced form of that. Then you give KB $10 in person.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
okay so the singles+doubles link is working. ill try to fix the first one. hold tight

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Alternatively, have KB buy a spectators pass after he finishes his registration, and note it as payment for partner's doubles. Buying a spectators pass was the solution to people who only did singles buying doubles later; this is just an advanced form of that. Then you give KB $10 in person.
That won't cause any confusion for anyone/Plank will it?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

Thanks do. But I wanna confirm this info by plank just to me sure. Also I am not sure how much money KB has on his credit card.

Plank whats up, is this legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom