• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
imo use alphazealots rule of banning "planking" and "scrooging" (similar to how the jiggs rising pound stall is banned in melee) and then there is no need for a ledge grab rule. it hampers legitimate playstyles from other characters that arent bannable.
^^^^^^^^^This.

AZ's rules have yet to disappoint me and many people I know around OH.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i just want to know where are people seeing updated lists for registrants

(well, on top of the housing. man im failing so far this tourney)

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
i just want to know where are people seeing updated lists for registrants

(well, on top of the housing. man im failing so far this tourney)
I want to know where you are seeing people claim that they've seen updated lists. Because the only thing I've seen is people in this thread trying to guess how many people we'll end up with when the list does update.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I want to know where you are seeing people claim that they've seen updated lists. Because the only thing I've seen is people in this thread trying to guess how many people we'll end up with when the list does update.
oh. i thought they were seeing updated lists. i also saw some people say stuff like "lol seibrik registered" and i dont know how theyd know that unless a list was updated

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
it does? sure its not £ogic?

*5 min left*

and angel chick, we so are not money matching if your gonna time me out >.< i'm entirely too lazy to deal with it for $5 lol

and... who wants to mm here?

P.C. Jona

Smash Master

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
oh. i thought they were seeing updated lists. i also saw some people say stuff like "lol seibrik registered" and i dont know how theyd know that unless a list was updated
I'd have to guess they were talking to the person at the time. Actually, didn't Seibrik have a livestream up that showed him registering XD?

ihavespaceballs, i just recently found out about you. i will be watching your samus. its rare to see people use her the way you do.
That's because most people prefer winning to entertaining.

Someone's got an admirer! :love:
Whatever, there's plenty of room on my balls, they are very spacious.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
i figured out how to eject the brawl disk on wii's and put in melee so everyone can enjoy short matches and not watch half hour long tv shows i mean sets

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
psh, being female doesn't qualify you for that

chibo, i refreshed and didn't see a different amount of entrants

are we supposed to pm plank with the name of our teammate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom