• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
There's gonna be MK's flying under the stage all day. lol Brawl Grand finals should be entertaining.
Not like the planking rule effects that.

That said, ban going under the stage, this has been proven a degenerate strategy, both with data (check Dangr's thread, apoligees if I mis-spelled the name) and results.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Whatever, there's plenty of room on my balls, they are very spacious.
I'm posting from them right now, actually.

We never DID get to go through with our Oregano plans last time I saw you...let's change that?
<3
reg closed!

haha no informative info

get *****
lmfao I love you, Plank =D

Edit:
Dull, I called someone up and told him what's going on and I'm pretty sure he can help you. He should have PMed you. You'll know it when you see it by the sound of his abs ripping your phone book in half. XD

strawhats

Smash Master
ahhh....only 343
I hope there's more people that took advantage of this than that. I was hoping for at least 350.

Wow...Brawl can't seem to get over 200.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
kk

new #s up.

to think if only g-reg and myself didnt pull ourselves out of brawl

TSK TSK

strawhats

Smash Master
wait so shiz and lambchops missed reistration that sucks...

Vidjo vs. Armada dittos

**** just got real again.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
raaaaaaaape

hm...figured Tofu would have taken the second chance to reg since they said he was interested after it originally closed?

*shrugs*

but daaaamn...beating the previous record by 50? I mean..not enough in my book, but still awesome =D!

Aww...Brawl :(

Especially because it SHOULD say 197, but my name is still on there for Doubles...

strawhats

Smash Master
wow...Brawl get *****, Toasty just gave it the business.

Melee still owns....

Too bad Forward didn't register.

At least lambchops will be at the venue anyway...maybe shiz will go to see everyone, compete in crews and do MM and friendlies.

Lobos

Smash Master
lol yall act like thats a bad number......if anything that still a **** load of people and will take a long *** time regardless....

lol toasty melee is old news son where you been the past 9 years!!!

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Plank, are you going to add "+D" for people who added doubles to pre-existing singles registration? Doesn't really matter, I'd just like DJ to have some confirmation that I paid for him.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yeah, i just forgot to. it doesnt really matter cuz ill remember @ the venue, but ill do it for closure. lol

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
wow so ive been refreshing for the past 3 hours every 15 or so minutes so i could register (while training for pound) only to find out its been closed yet everytime i refreshed the page remained the same

this **** is gay

stingers

Smash Obsessed
omni make sure you hit ctrl + f5 when you reload pages sometimes otherwise it won't actually reload the page it'll just reload what it saved from before of the page

or something like that

it's weird I'm not a computer genius

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
ppl still having issues?

*post saying something along the lines of l2plan, but because I dunno situations exactly i am too scurred to directly say "L2PLAN!!!"*

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
only melee pools will be up on the 8th? :( all well

when do you think brawl pools will be ready?
I think you forgot the part where Plank said he's not the one mainly running Brawl, but VGBootcamp.

I would wait for a post from them to get the official rule/stage list before throwing a ton of questions at Plank [general statement here :)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom