• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratford

Smash Champion
For the billing address for my credit card should I put my home address, or the address I'm at right now, because I'm away at college right now. Is anything actually being mailed to me or is that part irrelevent?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Thanks do. But I wanna confirm this info by plank just to me sure. Also I am not sure how much money KB has on his credit card.

Plank whats up, is this legit?
I have enough, no worries. Purchasing the spectator pass is essentially paying for doubles since it's the same price. I just don't want there to be any confusion about it come tourney time. He said make a note of it but I don't know where at lol.

I guess I'll do it here. ^.^;

*PURCHASING SPECTATOR PASS TO ENTER DOUBLES*

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Super Serious post guys.

As of... 15 minutes ago, my ride fell through. it was a complex situation where they were coming from TX, to MI, to NC, and then to MD for the tourney. Unfortunately, things have happened involving my ride's family member's health (won't post it here, but ill be happy to forward the convo to anyone who would want to help) which result in them not being able to go.

If *anyone* is traveling through NC and will be staying until after Brawl finishes, PLEASE contact me ASAP. I am more than good on helping for gas (as I was planning to help pay for gas from MI to NC to MD... ). My housing and everything is all figured out and set. I'm registered/paid for... so the ride is just an issue.

I apologize to any/all for the suddenness of it, but I just found out literally... 10 mins ago.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Dull, call Crio. He might be able to help. Not positive if he has a spot left or not though.

I'll pm you his #

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
For the billing address for my credit card should I put my home address, or the address I'm at right now, because I'm away at college right now. Is anything actually being mailed to me or is that part irrelevent?
whatever the address is that your credit card statement is billed to.

If you DON'T have paper statements mailed, then put down the address that is listed in your credit card account, as they have to have SOME form of an address for you to even have the account.

Oh.

Smash Apprentice
I just signed up on the website as "Oh."

I'm not 100% sure whether I signed up for brawl singles + doubles or melee singles + doubles...

I meant to sign up for brawl singles + doubles though, so if I accidentally signed up for melee then please fix that. Sorry about that, thanks.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
o**** its FLY!!!!

ill update the list past 12.

mailing address doesnt matter

toasty i fixed that in the TIO file, forgot to change the list tho

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ill have to ask the vgbootcamp guys what they wanna do. theyre gonna mostly manage brawl

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Super Serious post guys.

As of... 15 minutes ago, my ride fell through. it was a complex situation where they were coming from TX, to MI, to NC, and then to MD for the tourney. Unfortunately, things have happened involving my ride's family member's health (won't post it here, but ill be happy to forward the convo to anyone who would want to help) which result in them not being able to go.

If *anyone* is traveling through NC and will be staying until after Brawl finishes, PLEASE contact me ASAP. I am more than good on helping for gas (as I was planning to help pay for gas from MI to NC to MD... ). My housing and everything is all figured out and set. I'm registered/paid for... so the ride is just an issue.

I apologize to any/all for the suddenness of it, but I just found out literally... 10 mins ago.

Re-posting for urgency. Will continue to do so every so often until 1) I find a ride, 2) its too close to be worthwhile

Also... as an aside, besides gas I can offer a bit of payment as a "for your trouble" fee. Not a lot, but a bit.

Next post in a few hours, probably (depending on speed of thread)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
where in the hell are people seeing these updated lists?

and can anyone house me? my housing fell through along with dull's ride

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Re-posting for urgency. Will continue to do so every so often until 1) I find a ride, 2) its too close to be worthwhile

Also... as an aside, besides gas I can offer a bit of payment as a "for your trouble" fee. Not a lot, but a bit.

Next post in a few hours, probably (depending on speed of thread)
Crio crio crio

stingers

Smash Obsessed
good luck bro. as far as I know, Brandon's car is him, his friends Josh and Eric, and me. So you should be good.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
good luck bro. as far as I know, Brandon's car is him, his friends Josh and Eric, and me. So you should be good.

Much obliged for the heads up man. If it comes through, I definitely owe you one. Ill buy you both something legit to eat or "drink"

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
ill have to ask the vgbootcamp guys what they wanna do. theyre gonna mostly manage brawl
To make this tourny legit and not have people playing gay to no end, it really should be banned or have a ledge rule. There is alot of characters that get it too bad by it. And people are playing for money here. so trustme, there will be a plank fest.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
To make this tourny legit and not have people playing gay to no end, it really should be banned or have a ledge rule. There is alot of characters that get it too bad by it. And people are playing for money here. so trustme, there will be a plank fest.
That is SOOO 2006. These days we need'nt worry about such things dark.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Isn't the whole tournament going to be a Plank fest?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
imo use alphazealots rule of banning "planking" and "scrooging" (similar to how the jiggs rising pound stall is banned in melee) and then there is no need for a ledge grab rule. it hampers legitimate playstyles from other characters that arent bannable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom