• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Are pools still going up on the 7th, or is the extra registration extending that?
yep. the pools wont be confirmed til a few days before tourney, gonna be fixing them up til then tho cuz im sure some pools will initially be too hard/have some people in the same region, so we will sort it out!

tw1n

Smash Champion
So are teams pools gonna be made up the day of lol. Or are you gonna open up something for everyone to list their teams so you can make up the pools ahead of time.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
probably the day of. even if i ask for teammates, hundreds of people wont get back to me like last year. lol

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
lol
starting this sunday ill be on a TON. i took off the week before and the week after the tourney

Oh.

Smash Apprentice
Umm so I checked the thread yesterday it was $35 for singles $45 for single + doubles...now it says

Brawl Singles: $60
Brawl Singles+Teams: $50

Is it supposed to be singles $50 and singles + teams $60?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
35/45 was the original price. i updated it today with the new price for the final registration call tonight

6 months of increasing 2.50=$15 more = 50/60

so yep. haha

Divinokage

Smash Legend
spaceballs - good stuff
lovage - can't wait
kage - another round?
hungrybox - im coming back for my 2 dollars

Somebody team with Hyuga please

Also i will be handing out all the life lessons at this.
Rofl let's do it!

Also, please teach me your life lessons, haha. =)

Sox

Smash Journeyman
i plan on registering today. i originally told myself i wasn't going to go, but the second chance made me change my mind. But why would you open registration for only two hours tonight? If you're going to reopen it, why not just leave it open all day?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
seems to be true, chibo. nobody from florida or texas is coming for brawl so the south crew would be abysmal. i don't even think lee martin is coming so we'd have like...georgia if they're going and some random NC people.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
OH seibrik is going now? ****. i thought he couldnt go.

and i forgot gdx was coming because the rest of florida bailed >.<

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i plan on registering today. i originally told myself i wasn't going to go, but the second chance made me change my mind. But why would you open registration for only two hours tonight? If you're going to reopen it, why not just leave it open all day?
cause when i gave everyone 6 months to register they waited until the last 2 hours, so now there are 2 more hours.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Since we're not going to do regional crews

ATHF is going to be doing crew battles, all 11 members will be present for this, we'll do 5 vs 5 or 6 vs 6 or something, whoever wants to challenge us, let me know via pm

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
So can somebody pick me up from the baltimore train station on Friday?
other people should be coming in as well. our team will be doing pickups, so this shouldnt be a problem. its gonna be $15/person most likely.

edit:: YO they're talking about for brawl, not for melee. you can only work with the people that come. i do everything to make it convenient for people to get here, so if they dont wanna come, they dont wanna come.

King~

Smash Champion
for brawl can we atleast do Alantic north vs The Rest/World

10 man crew with some number of alts, seems like that would be enough of a challenge

Edit: oh and MW still has a full regional crew coming

strawhats

Smash Master
Yaya...Azen and Chillin are going...as long as they're there is all that matters(they can just MM if people wanted to see Azen fight in singles.

Azen should MM mango marth/puff

and Amsah/Armada (marth/sheik) and (marth/peach)

Anyone know if Sethlon, Forward, Cort, or Vidjo are going ?

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I should be comming and im sure i can get a south crew together if ur willin to take a challange?

fyi

Ally/m2k are NOT atl. north, unless ohio suddenly changed it's location...

From FL: (too my knowledge for brawl)

Myself
Co18
GDX
Hbox?
Kyon?

That's all i know right now....

Chaz is not able to go, so atm im either teaming with Anti (top priority) or GDX

ANTI CONTACT ME U HIGHSCHOOL KID

strawhats

Smash Master
yeah...but I don't think they want to play for the MW and plank doesn't care who m2k plays w/. on crews anymore so he'll end up getting what he wanted... to crew with EC. (especially for melee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom