• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 4 predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Zephy, you're kinda losing that bet, cause there's no way vbm will ever get the chance to beat me with the distance in between. And besides we have more females smashers in northern countries than just me, alongside europe. xP
True, but! IF u were able to play him ^^;

My boi VBM is not letting tha Jamaicans down, amirightorwhat?

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
prediction: Axe is the highest placing low tier main, with Skler a few places behind him.
Sadly Skler is going to Pound 4, and Axe doesn't really main Pikachu he uses Falco just as much if not more than Pikachu. Germ will be the highest placing low-tier main. And Hugs will be the highest placing Mid-tier main(Ganons don't count as mid-tier as far as I'm concerned)

True, but! IF u were able to play him ^^;

My boi VBM is not letting tha Jamaicans down, amirightorwhat?
You're right. Mi a go mek dem know seh Jamacia wikied when it *** to melee.

strawhats

Smash Master
:)
Sadly Skler is going to Pound 4, and Axe doesn't really main Pikachu he uses Falco just as much if not more than Pikachu. Germ will be the highest placing low-tier main. And Hugs will be the highest placing Mid-tier main(Ganons don't count as mid-tier as far as I'm concerned)

You're right. Mi a go mek dem know seh Jamacia wikied when it *** to melee.
EPIC !! Bad bwai VBM. LOL

I really hope you're as good as you say. It would be good for Caribbeans enter the fray.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
M2K - Highest placing marth
Mango - highest placing falco MAIN
Armada - highest placing peach
Amsah - highest ONLY placing sheik
Hbox - highest placing jiggs MAIN
Kage - highest placing ganon
Hax - highest placing falcon
Jman?/ lucky?/ IDK - highest placing fox
Wobbles? - will make bracket

Stev

Smash Ace
Sadly Skler is going to Pound 4, and Axe doesn't really main Pikachu he uses Falco just as much if not more than Pikachu.
How is it sad that Skler is going to pund 4? And I believe Axe plays falco more for certain match-ups, but i could be wrong. He DID say that forward knows his pika too well...

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Mew2king uses half of the melee characters, is he even considered a MArth main these days? Ken all the way son!

And i thought M2K were going to rep Marth as much as Ken did, sad to see he got knocked down alrdy!

(just hypin, chill) ;)

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
How is it sad that Skler is going to pund 4? And I believe Axe plays falco more for certain match-ups, but i could be wrong. He DID say that forward knows his pika too well...
That was a typo, Skler isn't going to Pound 4. I remember there was a tournament where Axe almost didn't use Pikachu at all. Maybe he was just practicing with Falco though, we'll see if Axe goes Pika or not.

TheLake

Smash Master
We low tier mains like dabbling in high tiers cause they got more options to exploit

Im using marth a lot in tourney but when it comes down to the really dirty buisness

Zeldas bustin some hips

Such is the way o fhe low tier

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
skler should go ... hes the best link ever

1. Darc
2. Amsah
3. Armada
4.Mango
5. M2k

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Say more words, VBM. I like it when you do that.
I lol'd @ "People want my matches on the livestream because they'd be so hype"
You know we're laughing at you, not with you right?

Seriously though, who do you main? $5 says this post gets ignored, or his argument will be boiled down to "lul ur retraded"

every time he posts I'm going to quote this and enlarge the font. I deserve money for every time i do it

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
lol! I like being called a monster XDD
Lol, xD. Glad you approve.

We low tier mains like dabbling in high tiers cause they got more options to exploit

Im using marth a lot in tourney but when it comes down to the really dirty buisness

Zeldas bustin some hips

Such is the way o fhe low tier
<3 TheLake. Funny and a Zelda main. Hopefully you're as funny IRL as you are on the boards =p.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Everyone should read this thread (mostly the last few pages): http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=256364

VBM starts trolling Amsah. I mean, he's even insulting him and criticising his grammar lol!
I was drunk when I made those posts. I later apologized to Amsah for saying those things.

That's funny, cause he's in my car. What do you know that I don't know? But then again, even I'd tell VBM before the people in my car I wasn't going *rolls eyes*
Wow, tell Skler not to bother going then. He didn't register for the tournament so if he goes he can't actually enter. If Skler already knows this then I guess he's just going there to play friendly/meet the Europeans. Oh well.

TheLake

Smash Master
Or to just have a good time...HAVING A GOOD TIME!!!

And you can secretly still register

a friend of mine did it

how he did i cant say without being banned but....

Know that in smash

there is always hope

always

(Except for kirby mains...*****es are screwed)

strawhats

Smash Master
I think there are actually 400 melee players going to Pound 4, but but the otrher 40-50 did not register but are just going in order to play Friendlies, MMs Seriouslies, and/or participate in rews for their region.

Maybe Forward will go anyway...same for sethlon, DSF, cort, etc...

Lol poor kirby not even King Kirby/ PC/ SW could save Kirbyfrom being at the bottom of the food chain.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Or to just have a good time...HAVING A GOOD TIME!!!

And you can secretly still register

a friend of mine did it

how he did i cant say without being banned but....

Know that in smash

there is always hope

always

(Except for kirby mains...*****es are screwed)
No, now that pools are up you can't register anymore. Unless Plank himself authorizes it, which I doubt he'll do for almost anyone at this point.

S l o X

Smash Champion
there are so many acceptable situations and if people dro out they can sell spot or something = **** .

you never know brahhh

corts not going . . . ?

and who cares if your not in singles / pools tourny? friendlies are better. if your serious and take the game really seriously you probably shouldnt be playing. go play brawl or something

strawhats

Smash Master
He did make arrangements with some people so yeah. Like Lake said expect this tournament to be the biggest ever...unless Genesis 2 has anything to say about it.

I wanna see Korea (They **** at melee), Brazil, Australia, more Latin American countries, more European pros (Finland, Italians, Swedes including EK and Calle W), a few Japanese players who still play including Bombsoldier, and Mach Dash at the next International tourney...that and the people who actually say they're going to go initially to actually stick it out and go so that the next tourney will have like 600-700 people for melee.

Imagine if DA starts playing melee again. (Mike G's goal to get his crew back into the game)

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
He did make arrangements with some people so yeah. Like Lake said expect this tournament to be the biggest ever...unless Genesis 2 has anything to say about it.

I wanna see Korea (They **** at melee), Brazil, Australia, more Latin American countries, more European pros (Finland, Italians, Swedes including EK and Calle W), a few Japanese players who still play including Bombsoldier, and Mach Dash at the next International tourney...that and the people who actually say they're going to go initially to actually stick it out and go so that the next tourney will have like 600-700 people for melee.

Imagine if DA starts playing melee again. (Mike G's goal to get his crew back into the game)
I'm hoping this tournament is such as success that Evo decides to pick up Melee again. I mean really they still have SF2 in the circuit and far more people are playing Melee than that game. I'll probably write Evo a letter about this.

And yeah it would be awesome if nobodies dropped out and sold they're spots to notable players.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
who thinks mango will get drunk again and eff up?

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
-armada
-mango
-hbox
-m2k
-Lite??
-hmw lol

also i predict huge upsets:
JMAN and LOVAGE beat VBM

HYPE
lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
I can't believe you for the 'Fleet' one. Maybe it's because I put him so high. Also, 'Shadow' is meant to be Kage, since that is shadow in japanese.

I should've said starvedcircle.....

HugS™

Smash Lord
Mango will be drinking again.

I asked him the other day and he gave me the most assuring "yes" i've ever heard.

Stupid a** kid is addicted to all kinds of vices. I gotta slow his a** down.

Honestly, if he's playing fine I have no idea how anyone on this planet can beat him. The kid's a monster.

FYI, I'll be releasing my number publicly right before I depart so that anyone who wants to play my Samus can find out where I'm at to play me on thursday night/all of friday.

Also, this Ganon hype is getting a bit out of control. Ganon is a mid tier character, and he's worse than Samus. He's a simple character who reaps big rewards off of his opponent's easily avoidable mistakes. Almost everything Ganon does has to be pre-emptive. Just be slow, patient, and don't do anything out of random urges.

Not Saying I'm the anti-Ganon, it's one of my harder matchups simply for lack of experience. But really, he's too simple a character.

strawhats

Smash Master
Mango will be drinking again.

I asked him the other day and he gave me the most assuring "yes" i've ever heard.

Stupid a** kid is addicted to all kinds of vices. I gotta slow his a** down.
Didn't he learn thaat he can't be doing that **** while tournament is going on. Remember what happened at RoM 2 plus Armada is going to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom