• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 4 predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

tw1n

Smash Champion
where the hell is armada in your list
I honestly don't think Armada is gonna do as good here as he did at Genesis.

If Taj goes pure Mew2 then I think he'll do better lol. He wailed on Kage in some friendlies at the hotel at Genesis. Those were awesome to watch =]

I actually also want to see Axe vs Zhu! That'd be some serious greatness lol

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Eh....whatnever, I'm not really concerned anymore. One thing is for sure.....he might be ignorant...but he's not dumb. That is something I've found in the past: Ignorance =/= dumb. Ignorance = stupidity.

Dumb people...I can handle. I don't have much patience for stupid people. I'm going to assume he's not like this IRL. Which is why I'm letting it go.

For the record: Even an intelligent person can be stupid. Because Ignorance...flat out ignorance is stupid. When someone chooses to be ignorant towards things...that's when stupidity aries. Sadly..."highly intelligent" people CHOOSE to be ignorant about things. They also have opinions that they goad themselves into thinking it's fact. So no matter how much evidence that you bring to them that challenges or even proves them wrong...they won't be wrong.

So on the boards....VBM = ignorant. Hopefully he's not the same at Pound4.

Edit: Dumb people are just that- dumb. They lack common sense. Entirely naive (The involuntary ignorance which is not to be confused with voluntary) to how their actions affect others. Most of the time...simple facts laid out in ways they understand can give them light to their actions. Once they understand they either beccome a little more knowledgable or they become stupid. (choosing to remain ignorant.)

Life lessons, people. Observation is very important. So is listening to people with more experience in life than you. AKA older people. They know things, xD.

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
Armada just might take it. He adapts quickly and if Mango isn't "on point" Armada will win it.
Although M2K just might pull a rabbit out of his magic hat if you know what I mean.

Edit: Although I'm reeealllly rooting for DrPeePee !

Samochan

Smash Master
A quick look at his posting history would only reveal that he believes...

Mikael is better than Armada

Girls are just genetically trash at melee or sumthing

Believes princess peach's castle and big blue should be legal

He's either a troll or just horribly misinformed, we actually give him the benefit of the doubt by saying he's trolling i think ;)

Edit: Also, extreme sexism :s

'my crew is thinking of hosting a tournament, pretty soon. And If we do then we'll ban female gamers from entering.'
Those anti-female smasher comments were directed at me, btw. :p

You forgot to list that he thinks people who've yet to have heard of him or his smash skills unintelligent, even though there is nothing available of him in the internet cept his smashboards account and posts. Then he apparently holds the rights to criticize other people's smash skills and tell them they suck while telling others they can't criticise anyone till they've gotten better. :psycho:

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
uh....what the hell @ above post

lol well, good luck when master Virg or Mic gets in here

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
haha completely impossible he says.... i cant wait.

and vbm, please dont say anything about hmw. he does deserve a break now and then, and he already said he wouldnt make us wait that long again.
I'll remove my sig when I think of a better one. In the meantime it'll stay as it is.

Yay Zhu is getting his groove back.

I'm all for confidence, VBM, but you sound cocky in all honesty. However, I'm gonna watch patiently and see what happens. I always give a benefit of doubt to people. I don't know who you are, and no offense I really feel you're someone's alt. Still....whatever...I'll bite. You do realize that in order to get interviewed...I'm gonna have to know who you are. That is if you don't mind =p.
Cocky? Nah I don't think so. Cocky would be calming I'll get top 5 or something, saying I'll make it out of bracket is an extremely realistic expectation. I'm not sure what interview you're talking about but I doubt I'll wanna be a part of it. And please explain to me how smashers can say they have met me and played against me and you can still think I'm an alt. It seems like a complete void in reasoning to me:

Edit: Weird, 2 months ago I would have eagerly respond to everyone's posts about me explaining to them why they are dumb and douches, but I just don't have the passion to do that anymore. I hope I get that drive back after Pound 4.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Making it out of pools is actually hard. Especially when pools are stacked =[

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
You don't behave like a typical troll, this is true. Maybe I have let people's outrage sway my perceptions, since I don't read enough of the threads on these forums to get the full picture. I suppose I should have looked at your posting history before labeling you. But your posts are too incendiary for me to not be suspicious. You're incredibly combative, you purposely goad people, and you've done almost nothing to shed your anonymity on these boards; all of these make it difficult for people to understand what your motivations are if you're not a troll.

Since you're obviously not stupid (it's obvious to me, anyway), I can't understand your bemusement at being pigeonholed as a troll; surely you must be aware that your posts will offend and that people will find it hard to believe your opinions are informed when you haven't proven your legitimacy as a skilled player. Do you understand?
Yeah, I get why you can't help but be suspicious, but I really don't think my post are troll-esque. I doubt you've noticed I never actually start these combats, in fact many times I've tried to disengage these combats asking people to behave more civil and stop constantly making immature and nonconstructive insults. I'll state my opinion for example ''Jman is overrated'' and people will call me dumb for it(they are ******** for doing this imo) I'll call them dumb back and and argument pursues. It comes off as being troll like the problem is that I just don't care, I'm not going to pretend to be nicer than I actually am so that people will not think I'm a troll or like me more.

What it boils down is that on these boards people don't state their true opinions when it comes to these so called ''pros'', people don't state their true feelings when they believe that a respected player isn't half as good as people think they are and I think that's pathetic. If we think someone is overrated or not good then we should just say it. I really don't see what so troll-like about that.

As far as I know you were going to RoM, but you bailed like the little ***** you are. Not to mention I didn't even say one bad thing about you, I'm just laughing my *** of at your little one man show. Yet you keep bringing up some old vids of me.

You saying I suck is even better, you criticize everyone and claim you're good, yet you have nothing to back it up with.

If I ever see you we'll have a 5$ MM, your nose vs my fist.:laugh::laugh::laugh: Or my Ganon vs your Roy on Brinstar, the result will be the same, you'll get destroyed.

Edit: ****, why am I arguing with a troll.
As far as you know is wrong, I said I'd try to go to Rom and people blew it out of proportion. Now when I saw I am actually going to Pound 4 I'll actually be there.

ALSO PEOPLE those vids of Ace getting 3-0'd by a Yoshi aren't old at all. it happened like 3 months ago. Ace is just trying to make it seems like he sucks less when that in fact isn't true.

And I do not criticize everyone, I'm pretty sure no one has ever seen me say anything bad about Chu Dat, Darkrain or any other player who I consider to be exceptionally good. Lastly I know I'm a great player and I'll prove it at Pound 4, I'm really not interested if you believe me or not till then(Also I'd kick your *** in real life)

strawhats

Smash Master
ahh...I miss the old days when you could say M2K for first then everyone else...good times, good times.

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
I feel you Strawhats. Thems were the good times for many laughins and smiles .

It would be sweet if PP won though.

EDIT : Also it'd be cool if we did a low tier tourney at Pound.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
I've tried to disengage these combats asking people to behave more civil and stop constantly making immature and nonconstructive insults.

(Also I'd kick your *** in real life)
VBM is too good!

dude take down your sig.....you don't speak for the entire smash community.

If you aren't intentionally trying to annoy everyone and make the entire smash community hate you for lols

then I dunno what to say, I guess you ****ed up!

Also watch out for Silentspectre and Silentwolf at this tournament

im predicting top 5 for both of them

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'm no Doctor, but it looks like someone's genitalia got *****.

GOD!

Smash Ace
1. PP
2. Armada
3. Mango
4. M2K
5. Hbox

I think PP takes it.
Anyways, maybe everyone should just stop responding to VBM until after he goes to pound.
That way all of these posts will actually have some basis in fact.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
The more you know, the more you know.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
They say knowing is half the battle. Half the battle is running. Therefore, knowing is half the running.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Inui Rage Quits pretty hard. Rage Quitting arises from a situation where you are faced with something you are afraid of. Rage Quitting escapes that situation, therefore Rage Quitting is like running. Furthermore, this means that Inui runs hard.

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
Inui Rage Quits pretty hard. Rage Quitting arises from a situation where you are faced with something you are afraid of. Rage Quitting escapes that situation, therefore Rage Quitting is like running. Furthermore, this means that Inui runs hard.
This post is amazing. <3 DMG

bruceleeland

Smash Apprentice
Wow, the sheer amount of ignorance on these boards is attrocious; dude a whole lot of people want to see my play. In the Pound 4 thread they were asking to put my matches on the live stream because of how hype they would be, they were all very disappointed when I told them I wouldn't reveal mysef until I get into the bracket.
you spelled atrocious wrong.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
lol, none of you noticed the silent wolf/silent spectre thing? I always found it hilarious
I think you missed the actual joke :\

oh really?

then how come both there names start with the same word?
ilol'd. i don't do that often on smashboards:embarrass

vbm said:
(Also I'd kick your *** in real life)
this also made me lol. you're the same VBM from those anime forums aren't you? Hardcore anime fans beating people up irl. scary stuff. [ARGHH I R IGNORANT ANIME LUVERS CAN BE BUFF]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom