• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 4 predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLDL

Smash Hero
ShizWiz, and if he unfortunately doesn't make it, then PC Chris.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I want to see Armada take it, but if I'm realistic, probably...Mango or Armada. I don't really see anyone else taking first, except for maybe if Mango meets up with Kage (assuming Kage beats hims again) and Armada loses to...?

I'm looking forward to how all the underdogs/overshadowed players are going to do like Axe, Aniolas, SS (in the sense that he's looked at as overrated), HMW, etc.

1. Mango
2. Armada
3. Hungrybox

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
1. Mango
2. Armada
3. Hungrybox
lol that's probably the safest bet.

I dunno, PP is probs gonna whip out some crazy ****. Mad hype. SS will probably amaze everyone in his matches, regardless of whether he wins the match or not. Darc will do really good too, probably top 5 or something.
Canada is coming to raaaaaape. Kage beats Mango again in tourney, no johns. Scar outplaces every falcon there but still modestly say that he's the worst falcon.

Isai will be hilarious. I don't really know what to say.

edit: Armada pulls a bombsoldier? O:

Mind Trick

Smash Ace
If Isai isn't rusty I think he can beat Armada. Armadas Falcon game is pretty bad. He's like M2Ks Jiggs and Mangos Ganon.
lolwut? where did you get this from

Zgetto, Remen and Amsah are gonna tear up **** (and Armada of course, probably 1st this time).

Zgetto & Faab for taking teams.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
zgetto + faab and bam + vwins for doubles finals

whereuatusa

getsomegetsome

S.G.

Smash Journeyman
Armada gets knocked out by SS/Darkrain in losers

and Isai wins after everyone forfeits to him out of respect

1. Mew2King that quit barlw and the crowd roars with excitement
2. ARmada
3. Kage
4. MaNg0
5. Hungrybox

HugS™

Smash Lord
Lol, 2nd place is gonna be between 20 people, each with a varying probability of placing that high.

Mango is the only person with enough of a skill gap to justifiably claim a predictable spot (1st)

Everyone in the running for 2nd place can lose to someone else in that 2nd place pool of players, so it just depends on the bracket IMO.

Maybe hungrybox has the biggest chance of getting 2nd right now, but he hasn't played me yet ;)
And I don't think you all REALLY know about lucky yet.

Armada could have a high chance at getting 2nd too. I wanna doubt him again, but I shouldn't. I'll do it privately.

Talvi

Smash Journeyman
Hugs for second place <3

Also I'd like to see Dahean+Over in top 8 teams (the team that won ESA2).

Phyr

Smash Journeyman
Top five -> Three Usa pros (Mango, M2k and hungry box, maybe), Armada, and dahean or Over

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
1) Amsah
2) Zgetto
3) Nihonjin
4) Remen
5) Faab
5) Armada
7) Kage
7) Drephen

And everyone else is unimportant..:embarrass

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
1) Amsah
2) Zgetto
3) Nihonjin
4) Remen
5) Faab
5) Armada
7) Kage
7) Drephen

And everyone else is unimportant..:embarrass
I think the thought of Faab or Drephen getting top 8 is almost laughable. They're not bad players, but they're not nearly good enough to pull that off. I would make a top 8 lists but I think that will be more dependent on the bracket instead of actual skill.

TP

Smash Master
I don't think M2K or Mango will sign up by the deadline, so neither of them in my top 8.

:034:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom