• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 4 predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GawdImFoxy

Smash Journeyman
1. SleepyK
2. Don Hudson(His abs are way too nice.)
3. Armada

Basis: SleepyK is the people's champ of the Beast Coast. He and like... Peepee. Even though I don't have a whole lot of faith in actuality, I'm going to pretend I do. Don Hudson's abs are just ridiculous. Have you seen them? You could iron your clothes on them, no doubt.

Armada's gonna get 3rd because Mango's gonna be too busy john'ing about RoM2 to play his bracket and will get disqualified.

But in all seriousness, I'm gonna jump the bandwagon and say Mango's getting 1st, Armada's getting 2nd, and Juangrybawks is getting 3rd.

Holla.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Mango is a stupid kid. Just let the **** boy drink alrdy. I really hope he drinks, cuz i want Armada to **** the **** out of him and take the victory home.

Also @ Hugs - No, i do belive ppl can beat Mango even though Mango is playing fine / his best. Especially Armada, tha kid is even more of a monster then Mango.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Thats your opinion Zephy.

I think its gonna be all about momentum.

If mango has got the crowd behind him, which he will, he has a very good chance of beating armada. Not that it will effect armada too much this time, but moreso mango will just play better/more unpredictable.

Don't believe me? notice the difference in the way he plays after he wins match 2.4 at genesis. He gets extremely better after that tide change in momentum.

Armada is soo good that i have a hard time seeing him lose, but i also know mango has beat him before and is capable of doing it again.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
If mango drinks then he's not gonna beat armada or beat anyone from the winners quarters finals and so on.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
That's also just ur opinion JBM.

I don't think Mango played so much better after match 2.4 @ genesis, more like Armada was in some kind shock mode. He told me himself that. He couldn't focus right cuz he had just lost a match which would make him worlds best at melee, and so on.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ya the momentum shift in a match can make or break the whole set. In Aramada's case the grand finals and the title of #1... along with a good amount of money lol.

ObiHuang

Smash Rookie
Thats your opinion Zephy.

I think its gonna be all about momentum.

If mango has got the crowd behind him, which he will, he has a very good chance of beating armada. Not that it will effect armada too much this time, but moreso mango will just play better/more unpredictable.

Don't believe me? notice the difference in the way he plays after he wins match 2.4 at genesis. He gets extremely better after that tide change in momentum.

Armada is soo good that i have a hard time seeing him lose, but i also know mango has beat him before and is capable of doing it again.

Mango ALWAYS has the crowd behind him, especially at Genesis. Armada was put on tilt after 2.4 because he hesitated before his roll and it cost him the set. Mango BARELY won 2.4. It wasn't some surge in reaction time. Armada f**ked up and it cost him. If it was all about the momentum, Mango should have started ****** after he won 1.2 or 1.4 or 2.2.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Noob, i talked to Armada i know what happend!

:p

Anyway, Pound 4 will solve all this!

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Mango doesnt always have the crowd behind him, genesis was like the exception. When mango is playing in Cali the crowd usually cheers for jeff or the underdog. And when Mango is outside of cali the crowd cheers for their homeboy. 4-stock at 4 a.m

HugS™

Smash Lord
Zephy, you've never played Mango.

Granted, I haven't played Armada, so the only information I have is what Mango did to Armada last. Mango will win, unless he does something to make sure he doesn't play fine. The kid will probably drink though, so oh well.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
It was quite obvious to see that Mango gained a lot of confidence after he managed to land this rest on Armada's roll. The crowd helped as from cheering a bit for Mango, it went absolutely crazy.
On the opposite, after this rest Armada lost part of his confidence (given the situation, who wouldn't ?), and it went downhill after the lost set in grand finals. As he told me, being one hit away from to win the biggest smash tournament ever while you were dominating, only to have everything to redo because your opponent punished one of the very few mistakes you did... that's really frustrating, and it my opinion, it's one of the reasons explaining why the last set wasn't that close.

Anyway, both of them showed they have what it takes to win this tournament. After a few monthes, they probably improved and changed the way they play. Both of them could beat the other, now, and that's what it makes the tournament so hyped. I really hope it will be as epic as Genesis, even if one of them doesn't make it to the Grand Finals because of another awesome player

Foy

Smash Champion
he wuld utterly destroy germ ... hes too good!!!!
Holy **** KEN Y!!!! Yo you going to pound?!?! If so my moneys on this kid making his way up through brackets and beasting on whoever is on top.

Get at me man, come down to Syracuse for a tournament sometime!

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Say more words, VBM. I like it when you do that.
I lol'd @ "People want my matches on the livestream because they'd be so hype"
You know we're laughing at you, not with you right?

Seriously though, who do you main? $5 says this post gets ignored, or his argument will be boiled down to "lul ur retraded"
lulululul <3 vbm

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
There was a time where M2K KDJ and PC were top three at tons of events in a row iirc. And at least for a long time it was

1. M2K
2. PC

with some changes here and there.

Are we entering a new consistent era of smash? Mango, Armada, Hbox? I can picture it! Gay considering it's jiggs jiggs peach but w/e...

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I am american and I think armada will truthfully take the smash king title to europe.

Then the scene will die because americans can't travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom