• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

zrky

Smash Lol'd
the black doesn't go to well with the other colors, try yellow or purple.

also, you can just say cnc you don't have to type C and C, just letting ya know;)

I tried another sprite. MK helped me with this one too.

Introducing Chartle.

eeryone seems to do this same one, even I did it, but with squirtle colors.

M.K

Level 55

also, you can just say cnc you don't have to type C and C, just letting ya know;)

Ooh, I like the purple. Is this better?

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman

Yeah it's a sprite everyone has probably done sometime.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Yeah, The Black or Purple work, its just the Red/blue that doesn't work with the black. they work with the purple, but then the white doesn't strike it for me, but then don't get me into art critic mode, I'll be ahrder to please then Simon from American Idol.

M.K

Level 55
IDK, I just kept the orchid purple.

Introducing: Blasteen!

My friend streetracr said that he couldn't tell the difference between this and the real Nidoqueen so I had to show him a picture of Nidoqueen XD

Oh...and....Arling too.....yikes....

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
IDK, I just kept the orchid purple.

Introducing: Blasteen!

My friend streetracr said that he couldn't tell the difference between this and the real Nidoqueen so I had to show him a picture of Nidoqueen XD
Uhm, I could barley tell the difference myself, its a very good blend, Also the amrs remind me of Lati@s for some reason... >.>

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
Thanks guys. I sort of got lost in the middle of making it but I somehow managed to pull it all together in the end.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Is the asplosion over...?

Darkslash

Smash Master
I know right?

Any ways B.K you find a copy of CoD:W@W:Wii yet? I'm almost gonna prestige. Lol but no one cares becuase all the people i met on Day one are already Level 2 Prestige.

Lv.99

Smash Journeyman
~Request~

1.) Type Change: Butterfree
Type: Psychic
Details: Surrounding yellow aura

2.) Fusion: Abra+Shedninja
Details: Abra will be the base but will have shedninja's coloring, wings, and halo

Thanks in advanced

Darkslash

Smash Master
Not yet.....

The EB games here is terrible >_>

-:bowser:Bowser King
Go try looking at a Best buy or call your Blockbuster. That's where i got my copy, surprisingly. Mostly becuase BB ran out and the EB staff gave me the GTFO look becuase they knew that the Wii copies of World at War are purposely put in the corner so no one will go look for them and get the majorly crappy PS2 version.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Data base crashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

How are you guys going to celibrate 2009?
I got all my microwave snacks in the frezer ready to be made later on today.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Happy New Year!!!

For east coasters like myself, anyways.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Blarg. I know I'm usually the one whoring over staying on-topic, but nobody really goes to the group anymore, so I'll just complain here.

Why isn't the debate hall renamed 'Religion and Cult talk' now? The only active 'debates' (I use that term cautiously, because at this points they're just reiterations of the same tired arguments) have to do with religion now. I changed my name from Pink to the default color because I don't feel much like a debater, because all the debates are stupid.

Seriously, why haven't they been banned yet?

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Blarg. I know I'm usually the one whoring over staying on-topic, but nobody really goes to the group anymore, so I'll just complain here.

Why isn't the debate hall renamed 'Religion and Cult talk' now? The only active 'debates' (I use that term cautiously, because at this points they're just reiterations of the same tired arguments) have to do with religion now. I changed my name from Pink to the default color because I don't feel much like a debater, because all the debates are stupid.

Seriously, why haven't they been banned yet?
True true, Religion is so stupid, but before you bash me as to why I say so, I'll say my reasons

1. They fight each other, they can't agree on one thing. (Big thing, Christianity, separated into 3 branches due to a big war on what Original Sin is >.>)
2. They make big flame wars over the topic itself.
3. Zealots give religion a bad name, and make people think religion = cult.
4. Often people say they worship whatever, but never follow through on the rules.
5. It was the basis of WW2, The Holy Crusades, The Civil war, the Revolutionary war, and the Iraq war. basically it was the spark that started many wars.

Those are really my pet peeves with it, especially no. 1 and no. 5. I'm not bashing any single religion, just what its become, If these hadn't occurred, Religion would be great, people would help each other out, corruption would be almost gone, no wars... but I digress.

Theres a summery of my hate of Religion, get me started, you'll have a 10 page essay or more, maybe even 30 pages, of why, but I know that'll start fires, so I best not.

Sooo... Who's gunna make the first Pokemon sprite of 2009?

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!

first sprite shown this year:bee:
is being failed by f***bucket, it won't let me copy links and stuff:(
I still get the first official one:)

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I agree that Religion is stupid, but the reason that I post even less in the debate hall than I normally did is because of all the religion debates, so lets keep it out of this thread.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Happy New Year!!!

Firus is on the East Coast!?!

Actually that's MK's and my job. And people visit the group, it's just that we spam there. I would like to see a good conversation go on there for once.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Happy New Year!!!

w00t, go east coast!! NY all the way.

@Religon debate, I dont even understand why we debate religon, it's not like its gonna get better if people just talk about, or yell and scream *relgion 1* is better than *religon2*

It is pointless in the end, specialy if they are athiest, I have yet to meet an athiest who isnt a complete a$$hole about how god/higher power/what you belive in does not exist.

On a lighter note, any resolutions? I gotta stop chewing my nails.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

A_man13

Smash Master
Happy new year!

Man, last night was so fun. I stayed up for 8 hours building a LittleBigPlanet level based on the Sackzilla trailer including gun turents, ziplines, an explosive highway, and destroying the sack bassed Godzilla with a rocket based boxing glove. Course I'm not done yet; I still got to add the jump to escape Sackzilla on the explosive highway and fall near the boxing glove shooter (and the shooter and asthetics). Yeah, I'm a LittleBigNerd now :p !

zrky

Smash Lol'd
firus, how do you always find long lost posts?

sackzilla sounds like a cool name:)

does anyone know of good 360 FPS games that don't include HALO, or call of duty?
sorry, but I thought you guys would be the ones to ask:)

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
firus, how do you always find long lost posts?
In-thread search function for the win. I just searched "east" in this thread, then I searched "eastern" and found my post a while back saying what time zone I was in. Then I just backtracked to your post and quoted them both.

does anyone know of good 360 FPS games that don't include HALO, or call of duty?
sorry, but I thought you guys would be the ones to ask:)
How about...Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Las Vegas 2? I'm not very well-versed with FPS's, but it's the one FPS I own for 360 (although I'll be getting Halo 1 soon) and it's rather good.

Mewter

Smash Master
Sooo... Who's gunna make the first Pokemon sprite of 2009?
That would be me.:chuckle:

Light type darkrai!
2009!

Any thoughts? Sorry, I kind of laid off posting it for a while....

Edit:
Oh, and the religion debates.
The Debate Hall is littered with them now.... and it's one of the most active topics in there....
what a waste of time.

Top Bottom