• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Anyway I got the new Ipod nano(8 gig) and GHWT.
Wait, 8 gigs? Isn't that a bit overkill? I have an iPod Shuffle (the thing is 1 inch by 1 inch), and I still haven't filled it halfway.

Hmm, I'm beginning to realize I'm a bit on the simple side. I don't see the point in so many of the things you guys tend to fuss over. Like Google Chrome, Vista and whatnot.

Not that I don't mind it. Ha...

Also, if the requests aren't too blocked up, I'd like to ~Request~ a happy Hippowdon.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Wait, 8 gigs? Isn't that a bit overkill? I have an iPod Shuffle (the thing is 1 inch by 1 inch), and I still haven't filled it halfway.
I've more than half-filled my 30GB Video iPod. Maybe you're just not into music as the rest of us?

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yeah. 160 GB on the Classic is probably overkill. 8 GB isn't even satisfactory for those with enough music. I've got ~500 video game songs ALONE, with about 1800-1900 songs total.

M.K

Level 55
Yeah. 160 GB on the Classic is probably overkill. 8 GB isn't even satisfactory for those with enough music. I've got ~500 video game songs ALONE, with about 1800-1900 songs total.
Mmhmm, I have about 400 Video Game songs and 1,100 regular songs, with about 150 videos...

I'm going to do a sprite....let's see what the requests are....

*checks OP*

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

XACE-K

Smash Master
lolwut?

Also, don't type XACE. It was a dumb mistake on my young, n00b self and I'ld rather be called Xace.

.....I need a premium membership...

M.K

Level 55
Hey guys, my IRL friend streetracr77 is going to be posting some of his VERY FIRST sprites for C and C, so don't be too harsh!
I will mostly be Critiquing him, but feel free to chime in if you want.

A_man13

Smash Master
Hey guys, my IRL friend streetracr77 is going to be posting some of his VERY FIRST sprites for C and C, so don't be too harsh!
I will mostly be Critiquing him, but feel free to chime in if you want.
I'd see if I can't give anything to him. I'm really not the best spriter, but it's better then having horific losses at Yahtzee and my parents doing reverse psychology broncos rooting (that way either the season ends or they win).

EDIT: I hate PS CS4 for spriting. Even with an anti-alis of 0, it selects even the slightest hue change. Now I'm ending up with absolute crud like this:

M.K

Level 55
I'd see if I can't give anything to him. I'm really not the best spriter, but it's better then having horific losses at Yahtzee and my parents doing reverse psychology broncos rooting (that way either the season ends or they win).

EDIT: I hate PS CS4 for spriting. Even with an anti-alis of 0, it selects even the slightest hue change. Now I'm ending up with absolute crud like this:

Use Paint. It's the only advice I can give you Aman. Nothing works better, surprisingly.
That's a great sprite, though. Good choice of Pokemon to fuse. The colors are a bit messy and....well, I'm sure if you did it on Paint it would look about 12x better.

I laughed so hard when I saw that.
Haha, me too, and I was the one who made it!!!!

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Uhm, Bad news, my SD card just became null when using it for Ocarina, as after I used it, the card now seems to do this weird bug where when I put it in the computer, it shuts down the device that reads the card. The Wii wont read the card as well, so I think Nintendo did something to Ocarina to do this >.>

M.K

Level 55
Uhm, Bad news, my SD card just became null when using it for Ocarina, as after I used it, the card now seems to do this weird bug where when I put it in the computer, it shuts down the device that reads the card. The Wii wont read the card as well, so I think Nintendo did something to Ocarina to do this >.>

NYAY!!!

A_man13

Smash Master
Use Paint. It's the only advice I can give you Aman. Nothing works better, surprisingly.
That's a great sprite, though. Good choice of Pokemon to fuse. The colors are a bit messy and....well, I'm sure if you did it on Paint it would look about 12x better.

Haha, me too, and I was the one who made it!!!!

I could and should. I'm taking some downtime from GFX to focus on improving my abilities at shoddy, so I might as well work on spriting while off.

The idea was great. The fact that I could see that it always went a pixil or so whenever I select by color or bucketed color in, however, made me want to take my brainstem to the nearest four way intersection and jump rope with it to relieve the stress. The fact that it isn't consistant thwarts any attempts to just do a size contract to fix the issues, either. The pixil by pixil stuff is great; it's just the fact that the selection tool is over sensitive that gets me outraged.

Mewter

Smash Master

Are you kidding? It looks awesome. Good work.:)

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Who said Ocarina is hacking? Its just an AR for the Wii :p, Oh well, I've learned that its a general bug with 2GB SD cards, so I'll just get a smaller SD card and use that, not a big deal.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Who said Ocarina is hacking? Its just an AR for the Wii :p, Oh well, I've learned that its a general bug with 2GB SD cards, so I'll just get a smaller SD card and use that, not a big deal.
The AR is a hacking device. Or at least a cheating one. I used to use one on my GC, until it wiped out my memory card. Glad you fixed your problem, anyways.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
That's why I take my memory card out when using my Homebrew Channel. I'm also sure that it doesn't harm the wii's game memory.

-:bowser:Bowser King

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
I swear I made a Charmander/Squirtle fusion the same exact way as that.

But since photobucket hates me, I can't prove it. :ohwell:
Haha really?
The first fusion of this was TERRIBLE. Meta-Kirby helped me redo it and it came out to this.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Well, I got a new SD card, pretty cheap, only 8$, and I'm having a blast with this new "Multiplayer in Brawl with ANYONE." Basically it allows me to control the match to a degree, such as having 3 of my own people there, so only 1 other person joins. Sometimes it glitches up and all 3 people on my end are bound to one controller, which you can guess is Hilarius, but often I only do it with 2 people. (3 captain falcon's doing "Show me ya Moves" in perfect sync is beautiful. ) Its a very funny code.

Now to get the right code for "use Gigabowser in 'Brawl with Anyone' " to work...

M.K

Level 55
Good job streetracr, this is easily your best so far (without my help, of course)

I made a Sunflora Recolor for the New Year, I NEED C AND C about the colors, do you like them?

Top Bottom