• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

M.K

Level 55
Mwahaha, now, if I told you, that wouldn't be fair, now, would it? :laugh:

Hint: Due to several requests, it will be humanoid.
LOL crap, I suck at drawing humans.

Oh well, there is always spriting, and on that note....

Introducing: Magbull!

Groaaahhh!!!!!

A_man13

Smash Master
LOL crap, I suck at drawing humans.

Oh well, there is always spriting, and on that note....

Introducing: Magbull!

Groaaahhh!!!!!
It looks like it has a bow. /randomobservation

great sprite. The arm flams could be lowered a bit so that they don't mess with the ears.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I will have my 2000th post in here, YAY

that magbull looks cool, maybe you should change the name to madog, since it isn't a bull;)

Mewter

Smash Master
Yeah. Well anyways, the puns were pretty pitibull, if you ask me.
So... yeah.:laugh:

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Well until yesterday I didn't know where my SPOR pictures were saved so I couldn't send my yoshi, would u like to see it anyway?

ToiletRoll

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RiskyR
Could someone tell me how to put those sprites onto your posts?

I got a funny one i want to show xD

Wrath`

Smash Master
Could someone tell me how to put those sprites onto your posts?

I got a funny one i want to show xD
You Need to upload it to photobucket/imageshack/random photo uplaod site, Then obtian its image code, copy and paste into your post, and it will show up in your paost

XACE-K

Smash Master
If you like the shape, resize it's length and width by 50 and repeat until you get a size you like. And I think I may have seen that before or I'm being crazy again.

ToiletRoll

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RiskyR
ah well you probably have seen it before, i havent really looked much at this thread until about page 390
My fault sorry =/

XACE-K

Smash Master
ah well you probably have seen it before, i havent really looked much at this thread until about page 390
My fault sorry =/
No, not here before. I think I saw somebody make something like it in a Youtube video. Some person made a video showing all his sprites. I'll look for it to show you.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U84Y3jsR4Zg

It's a Diglett/Machamp fusion but a different variation of it.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
YOU FOLLOWED THE RULES!!!!
you get internet cookie
*gives ugg a cookie*

xace, glad you like em, I will make more but those were easy starts, theres people that made blaziken 0_o

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Hm. I finished my first sprite in a looong time. jigglyppuff's request of a trainer sprite of me. I modified the Fire Red/Leaf Green Rival sprite for this purpose -- I can't scratch for my life, and I've always sucked at art involving humans. I modified his hair to be similar to the spikes of my Firus the Hedgehog sprite. I changed the pants to a deep blue color, since I usually wear deep blue-colored jeans. And since Firus is supposed to be able to control fire (thus the name Firus), I added a flame to his hand (which, despite its appearance, is supposed to be coming from his hand rather than surrounding it -- I couldn't get it to look quite right). Simple, I know, but...meh. I suppose I wasn't entirely inspired still, but I believe I've been so stuck sprite-wise because I've been so baffled as to what to do with this sprite. So hopefully, my spriter's block will end? Then again, I've said that before...

Also, I'm purchasing an NES tomorrow!!

M.K

Level 55
Firus did a sprite! Awesome job, it looks fantastic. *high five*
I can't believe how sweet being a spriter is! YEAH!
Here, let me assist you Firus!
^o^

Congrats on the NES! Totally awesome purchase, IMO.
Hey, so, I've been doing alot of sprites lately. I'm gonna cut back now. Imma let zrky and bowser_king handle the rest, are you guys gonna put out a sprite? Zrky's last was November 27th and bowser's was December 14. C'mon guys, get cracking, we've got some requests to fulfill. Pull yo weight, pl0x.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Firus did a sprite! Awesome job, it looks fantastic. *high five*
I can't believe how sweet being a spriter is! YEAH!
Here, let me assist you Firus!
^o^
Heh, nice reference.

Thanks for the compliment, too.

Congrats on the NES! Totally awesome purchase, IMO.
Yup. I'm also getting Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 2, Castlevania, Flying Warriors, and Tecmo Bowl (that one I'm not really intending to play that much since it is a football game, but I want to collect games so it'll be cool to have nonetheless). I will also get the original Metroid ASAP so I can complete my collection of Metroid games (it's the only game I'm missing)!

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
Firus... I have this problem... I have this atom bomb, and its ticking... help?

BTW, sprites from you are a quality job like always. Here's to hoping that Firus gets over this block and improves his skills as being a spriter!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Firus... I have this problem... I have this atom bomb, and its ticking... help?

BTW, sprites from you are a quality job like always. Here's to hoping that Firus gets over this block and improves his skills as being a spriter!
Thanks, I appreciate the compliment, and I'll definitely try to get over my block.

Firus
and Roy
has t3h ph1r3
Yes I do.

You lucky bas****.
:p

Darkslash

Smash Master
Oh Emm Gee. That looks so Bad ***. Maybe i should work on a sprite of my self elohel

Also, I'm purchasing an NES tomorrow!!
That reminds me i gotta repair mine. Hell to be honest I do dust it from time to time. I still have to beat Super Mario 3 and Super C(ontra). They keep taunting me as they are the only NES games i could find....who i didn't finish :ohwell:

zrky

Smash Lol'd
firus,.......I HATE YOU!!!!! I want a NES:(

your sprite-self looks cool:)

MK, your wrong, remember I said I finished magikarp/gyarados but photobucket was hating me, well just a sec and ill put it up, it's more of a reskin than fusion.

Lv.99

Smash Journeyman
Got it. Okay, here are my first Pokemon type changes.

Bulbasaur: Fire Type

Charmander: Water Type

Squirtle: Grass Type

And my first real splice: Charmeleon+Gabite

Say, how do I get rid of the white background?

Top Bottom