• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Southern =/= Redneck.
You want redneck and hillbillies??
South Carolina XD
Woah, woah, woah. I wasn't saying anything about rednecks or hillbillies. Honestly, I think that whole stereotyping of southerners is rather annoying and incorrect.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Personally, I don't mind if its right or wrong. I respect rednecks (If there are any) very highly and like them, as they work for what they have, not just have it thrown at them. Besides, I never agreed with the guy who made the redneck jokes.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Man, all the good stuff goes on when I am asleep:(

@Firus, I thought that Jeff Foxworth guy did the redneck jokes. Who is Maxfire?

Lv.99

Smash Journeyman
I live in Georgia so I do see many "rednecks" in my daily life. I'm fine with them, and they are nice people.

And, I believe I will start a new trend with this (or at least spark some interest).

My newest creation: Chocolate Pikachu
(Yes, I know this is probably old)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
@Firus, I thought that Jeff Foxworth guy did the redneck jokes. Who is Maxfire?
Ahahaha, no, he's not a real person. I thought MorphedChaos was referring to someone on the forums who did that, and...well, if you missed the whole Maxfire fiasco, it'll be hard to explain to you. Just know that you missed out on something amazing. Spire, Jigglyppuff, and others will vouch for me on that one.

My newest creation: Chocolate Pikachu
(Yes, I know this is probably old)

No, that's actually not old -- it's a very creative (and delicious) idea...you have some really good concepts for Pokemon editing. I'd love to make some food-based Pokemon (not with the concept of eating them, though -- obviously).

Zrky, higher up than that.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
NY, Massachusetts, maine?

I know MK knows about jeff dunham, but do any of you other people know about him?

zrky

Smash Lol'd
im not a stalker, Im just one of those people that like to guess allot, of and xace,........shut up

XACE-K

Smash Master
im not a stalker, Im just one of those people that like to guess allot, of and xace,........shut up
Hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhaahaha

And Firus, if there are guidos where you live, I pretty much know where you live.

M.K

Level 55
New Hampshire, Maine, or Vermont.....

@Lv 99, it's really copy and paste, so it doesn't look all that great.

Lv.99

Smash Journeyman
New Hampshire, Maine, or Vermont.....

@Lv 99, it's really copy and paste, so it doesn't look all that great.
Actually, I redraw the parts I add on so I don't have to deal with the bad lasso of the paint program. And, I don't like horribly distorting the Pokemon, so my splicing ability is limited. Let me try to fix it.

Edit: Fixed it

I don't know if it is any better though. All I did was edit the head so it would look more natural, adjust the little necklace/thing, and add a solid outline to the feet. Better?

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Silly canadians, wooooooooo NEW YORK (but for some reason I'm a red sox fan:))

I HATE tX, nothing good for me at least.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Hey! At least we know the name of most of your states. I bet a lot of you couldn't even name all the provinces and territories without googling them :p

-:bowser:Bowser King

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Hey! At least we know the name of most of your states. I bet a lot of you couldn't even name all the provinces and territories without googling them :p

youkon territory, ninavut, british columbia, alberta, saskatchewan, manitoba, ontario, quebec, prince edwards island, and I forgot the other 2 or 3, so HA!

Darkslash

Smash Master
I don't know half the places you guys mentioned O_O

AMEN TO THAT MY FELLOW BEER DRINKING,BEAVERS FOR GUARDS AND HOCKEY LOVER COMRADE!!!

Crazy idea inspired by Firus. We should if we can make our own custom trainer sprites just for the hell of it. Epic Lulz may ensure. Of course maybe i'm just crazy after getting hit in the head, slipping on ice, and falling face first into the snow...

EDIT: Ohh yea when class comes in Social Studies we're starting our unit on WW1 *ohh yea!* Thing was that when the axis heard that they were fighting Canadians they knew they were going to fight the fiercest,toughest, mother****ers in the war.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
yup, they were gonna fight HOCKY PUCKS!!!!!

how the hec was I supposed to know about a frickin territory?

im guessing darkslash is also from canada?

Top Bottom