• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
mmmmm
~request~
riolu and pichu

lol i think i may eventually get all pokemon from the lucario and pikachu line mix and matched.
Wouldn't that be the last seeing as how Lucario has no evolution? Unless you requested an evo of lucario AND then asked for that to be fused with raichu.

-:bowser:Bowser King

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
no i mean like lucario + pichu etc. i would spread it out over a time period. but i like your idea better lol. either way my first request stands.
Ohhh.....

It all makes sense now.

EDIT: I just realized.....were going to have..'09ers now O_O
Granted, the amount that are going to coming this year will be far less compared to last year due to brawl already being released for so long.

*hopes 09ers are intelligent for the majority of time*

XACE-K

Smash Master
I just found this and I laughed, *cough*xace*cough*
I no c wut u did thar.

EDIT: I just realized.....were going to have..'09ers now O_O
Granted, the amount that are going to coming this year will be far less compared to last year due to brawl already being released for so long.

*hopes 09ers are intelligent for the majority of tem*
You want 09ers to be smart yet you can't spell time.

Lv.99

Smash Journeyman
Crazy idea inspired by Firus. We should if we can make our own custom trainer sprites just for the hell of it. Epic Lulz may ensure. Of course maybe i'm just crazy after getting hit in the head, slipping on ice, and falling face first into the snow...
I finished mine :)

And, to go along with my avatar, meet furret trainer

Any ideas on how to make the poke ball on his shirt less suck-ish?

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
NY, Massachusetts, maine?

I know MK knows about jeff dunham, but do any of you other people know about him?
I cannot reveal my actual location to you, for I am a nin--*is shot*

New Hampshire, Maine, or Vermont.....
Wait, are you saying those are the states I can live in? Those aren't the only ones...

Zrky, what exactly does RD stand for?

why would you attack it to a gun anyway?
Because if you do, then you can poke people with bayonets.
[/inside joke that none of you get]

But seriously, you attach bayonets to guns so you can kill people at close range. Meleeing people like in FPS's isn't exactly going to kill people in real life unless you manage to hit them right, whereas stabbing them can easily kill them.

Whatever the word is, let's just say BK is dumber than 09er for now.
Heh, yeah. If it's "time", it's a spelling fail. If it's "them", the grammar is incorrect.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Urrg i hate making Hair. It won't fit :(

Poke Trivia: Generation II is the only Generation with out an outfit change. Gen I got there's in Gen III, Gen III and IV got theirs in the 3rd versions(Emerald and Platinum) Strange...

Wrath`

Smash Master
Hey! At least we know the name of most of your states. I bet a lot of you couldn't even name all the provinces and territories without googling them :p

Saskatcewan,Yukon Territory, Northwestern territories, Nunavut,British Columbia,Alberta,Quebec,Ontario,Prince Edward Islands, NovaScotia, Newfoundland,Manitoba.

All from my head, I think I am missing 1 or 2

If anyone knows where the city of binghamton is, well I highfive you.

M.K

Level 55
Saskatcewan,Yukon Territory, Northwestern territories, Nunavut,British Columbia,Alberta,Quebec,Ontario,Prince Edward Islands, NovaScotia, Newfoundland,Manitoba.

All from my head, I think I am missing 1 or 2

If anyone knows where the city of binghamton is, well I highfive you.
New York.

*jumps up for the high five*

Lv.99

Smash Journeyman
Crazy idea inspired by Firus. We should if we can make our own custom trainer sprites just for the hell of it. Epic Lulz may ensure. Of course maybe i'm just crazy after getting hit in the head, slipping on ice, and falling face first into the snow...
I had a good idea, but I won't be using this. Furret trainer is by far my favorite.

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
I can't and I won't make a sprite of myself! Unlike Firus, I don't have any "iconic" trademarks DX
No, make a sprite of yourself! It would be...interesting. Just do it.

Also, I have a question. Would it be worth it to purchase Pokemon Yellow, Red, Blue, Silver, and Gold for $70? I could have sworn I had Gold, Silver, and Crystal but I somehow misplaced them.

M.K

Level 55
No, make a sprite of yourself! It would be...interesting.
Just do it.
NO! You know what I look like IRL, and I'm just a normal person, mmkay, BRIAN??
Diving tomorrow!! It's always 3 meter on monday, and I bet we are doing 100's and 5000's

DX

EDIT: NO! That is way too much money.
Gold/Silver may be like...12 dollars each. If you want, I can give you my Gold. I don't play it.

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
NO! You know what I look like IRL, and I'm just a normal person, mmkay, BRIAN??
Diving tomorrow!! It's always 3 meter on monday, and I bet we are doing 100's and 5000's

DX

EDIT: NO! That is way too much money.
Gold/Silver may be like...12 dollars each. If you want, I can give you my Gold. I don't play it.
You look like a quadriplegic penguin named Jenson.
Ok, I enjoy 3 meter as much as I do 1 meter.

THANK YOU! I really need to give Jacob (my neighbor who called me when I was at your house on Saturday) a Gold Version because I am pretty far on the one he has and he just wants a Gold Version back. Bring it to diving tomorrow and DON'T FORGET.

Would it be worth it for Yellow, Red, Blue for $40?

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
Each or Separate. I remember the Pokemon games being 30-40 bucks each back when they were released. Its too bad that only noticed the games but engrossed in the anime :(
For all of them. That looks like a pretty good deal to me.

Another seller was trying to sell them all together for $260! What a rip off!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

Finished both the Ike trainer and the Snake trainer. I actually finished the Snake trainer yesterday, but I didn't really feel like posting it yesterday for whatever reason.

Snake was pretty simple -- I pretty much just copy-pasted his head (from this custom sprite) onto Stephen's body. I thought the suit felt sort of intimidating, sort of like how Snake would look if he wore a suit.

Ike, on the other hand, as you may be able to tell, more effort went into. I took Gary's (I'm just calling him Gary even though he's technically nameless) sprite and redesigned his outfit and hair to be like Ike. I also added on a recolored cape from Lance. Pretty proud of this one.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
oh Firus RD was supposed to be RI

ive been on bulbapedia allot recently, and have you guys noticed that although DPP sprites are better quality, RSE seemed to have more texture to them?

Dory

Smash Journeyman
~request~ a marowak sprite with mario's cap...
thanks...

:]

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Someone claim my Dragon type Gardevoir :p, If what I've got in mind happens, then its going to be sig worthy XD. (Of course, lots of MK's Gardevoir sprites are Sig Worthy XD)

Sorry, just had a huge lovestruck Gardevoir moment. happens quite alot actually. Ah, I'm glad I can traverse the void to other worlds, now to find one that HAS pokemon >.< You'd think they would be all over the place!

Bowser King

Have It Your Way

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
ohh that's ok then :]
what about a marowak mix with a charizard? lol
The rules of the shop now are that you have to put ~request~ in your post if you are making a request, that way firus can just search it and find all the requests which were made instead of the daunting task of looking through all the pages.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
oh Firus RD was supposed to be RI
Oh. Well Rhode Island isn't really all that close to the others, so that was kind of a bad state to throw in...
What if I lived in Pennsylvania (I don't, though)? :p

No epic spelling fails.

what about a marowak mix with a charizard? lol
The request is fine as long as you throw in a "~Request~".

Top Bottom