• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Well, it's not like I'm not happy for her brother and sis-in-iaw, but I don't know them. Heck, it's not like Crismas and I are tighter than buttcheeks in a prison shower either. I'm giving congrats to the family through the person I know, lol. If I were closer to Crismas, I'd be like, "tell your bro and sis I said congrats." This is one of those situations where I'm better off just giving her the congrats. (no disrespect, said in all light-heartedness)

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Going through ocarina of time again just to do it and I'm just as perplexed at how amazingly slutty the great fairies are as I was back when I was 13, this is probably indicative of my own inability to mature more than anything though.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
sorry dude i knew about play n trade b4 u thru something called walking around lolz
It's cool maybe u have but i knew about it when it was in development. They had sponsored a brawl and Mario Kart Wii tourney up in White Plains, NY. I told Rockin, Snake, Shadow, and Ninjalink about it but there was a tourney that everyone was going to. I told my crew im gonna do my best for the crew. Miraculously, i told them I won both Mario Kart and Braw and thats when the owners of playntrade introduced themselves to me and said there was going be on in yonkers and another in Union Sq. I almost got DQ'ed cuz i missed brawl matches while i was in Mario Kart Finals LOLZ!!
Maybe u knew before then, maybe u didn't. Nevertheless still do a good job.

lolz at that tourney almost everybody there was running Meta Knights, or Snakes
Sorry for triple post

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Don't tell me that not a single person got my previous post...

Also I don't care if it's a monthly, weekly, touchy, feely, greasy, or whatever

Just make something happen
I got the joke. LOL

Yeah. Those fairies techically aren't wearing anything except some leaves and boots LOL.

cba

Smash Master
It's cool maybe u have but i knew about it when it was in development. They had sponsored a brawl and Mario Kart Wii tourney up in White Plains, NY. I told Rockin, Snake, Shadow, and Ninjalink about it but there was a tourney that everyone was going to. I told my crew im gonna do my best for the crew. Miraculously, i told them I won both Mario Kart and Braw and thats when the owners of playntrade introduced themselves to me and said there was going be on in yonkers and another in Union Sq. I almost got DQ'ed cuz i missed brawl matches while i was in Mario Kart Finals LOLZ!!
Maybe u knew before then, maybe u didn't. Nevertheless still do a good job.

lolz at that tourney almost everybody there was running Meta Knights, or Snakes
Sorry for triple post
THEYRE GONNA OPEN ONE IN YONKERS ^.^ yes.
nice triple post

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
in regards to a date I think October 18th will be the first event due to Alukards event and nothing going on from what I remember. I will need a name for this event cause its kewl like that so suggestions?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Smashology? Nah, too corny ><;;

New York Smash?

Gah, I'm kinda bad with names at times. x_x

I want to name it like 'Smash Collesium (sp?) but it's not a huge venue. Maybe 'Trade Hits?' lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
brawl is all consecutive hits ... and basically a boxing match ... so i think consecutive hits is nice =]

i secretly miss ike

so i might have to give u guys a monthly cuz ... i love you all and i'm too nice for my own good lol

shhh dont let my melee guys hear that ... cuz they will kill me ... but yea i'm working on it for ya u just have to make sure i get a big chunk of people =]

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I want to rematch your Ike/Snake from that weekly in May, Alulu. I feel like we both probably got alot better and I want a proper rematch since you're kinda beast and I'm kinda not.

Alukard

Smash Hero
I want to rematch your MK/Snake from that weekly in May, Alulu. I feel like we both probably got alot better and I want a proper rematch since you're kinda beast and I'm kinda not.
dont wry about it... u earned the win ^_^ ... but i edited ur post ... i didn't play u with ike ... ike IS my main ... i just get discouraged easily in brawl so i chicken out and dont man up and use my best char ... cuz he is lower tier >.>

but we should play again =]

BUM163

Smash Lord
yayy we got a date. me and ninjalink was training today.....matches were looking mlg grand finals especially when we use our real characters. tomorrow hopefully if i'm free early enough... it will be...

ron
wes
hellfox
ninjalink maybe.

cba

Smash Master
dont wry about it... u earned the win ^_^ ... but i edited ur post ... i didn't play u with ike ... ike IS my main ... i just get discouraged easily in brawl so i chicken out and dont man up and use my best char ... cuz he is lower tier >.>

but we should play again =]
i was playing against an ike and i got soooo owned, i felt like quitting.....LIFE!!!!!
lol

Top Bottom