• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

gloryofphire

Smash Rookie
Well I spoke to a Sha and my friend who works there who vouched for me...for now its gonna be just us 3 doing it. My thing is I am in no rush to get the events going. Taking our time is better. Thanks for offering to help but I think I can handle this fine.
Ok this is what it is. The ONLY people running stuff at Play n Trade in nyc are Sha(the manager of the store),Myself and Light. Period.

My first post sorry if it's kinda rude but there's no rumors or hearsay. If it is not posted by any one of those three on ANY board. it's not us.

believe it!

BUM163

Smash Lord
lol wow alex...... you got kind sh11ted on.

Ok this is what it is. The ONLY people running stuff at Play n Trade in nyc are Sha(the manager of the store),Myself and Light. Period.

YIKESSSSSS LMAO.

BUM163

Smash Lord
ok i just realize light is alex lol.... so it's still goin on. i thought they ****ted on him. my mistake lol. when is this monthly starting? what is the rules? alex your kinda right and wrong on what you said. melee never past 40 even in bi weeklys. i know cause i won them. brawl weeklys was 40 plus every week and i have the papers to prove it. which went on for months. if you truly intend on doing monthlys then proceed.... but people didn't get lazy.

BUM163

Smash Lord
super misunderstanding. i was gonna say they did him grims lol. what they need to do is modd them wii's and take out tripping. that make brawl all the more competitve.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Heads need to know.

Though I have a question to ask everyone.

Who, if the possibility would allow it, prefer monthlies over weeklies?

It's more a curiosity thing, I think.

-__-

Smash Ace
its a smash nub :D

My first post sorry if it's kinda rude but there's no rumors or hearsay. If it is not posted by any one of those three on ANY board. it's not us.

believe it!
hey guy new to brawl? well let me tell ya a few hints and tricks to become pro in a matter of SECONDS O_O!!! ok heres what u do ok ready
Step 1) Pickup metaknight
Step 2) get a modded controller so u do auto upsmashes
Step 3) Go to New Jersey, MD/VA, Florida, or any state that has or still does throw tourny with items. (they dont check for mods trust me.)
Step 4) Try to get an early percent lead with Tornado, UpB, or Ftilt (Forward Tilt)
Step 5) Do his dimensional cape (DownB) and hold that auto upsmash button

Doing this u will win any tourny in these states by percent. Kthnx bai :chuckle:

BUM163

Smash Lord
leo tu ta loco. tomorrow i find out my work days. from there... anyone wanna train with bum let him know. oni163 on aim/aol. i'm swooping in tournaments with my wings out garrragarrrr

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
u know bum if u want just bring in a hacked wii. i play without tripping all the time. doesnt effect anything just there is a hack to take out tripping in brawl and is easy to do.

-__-

Smash Ace
u know bum if u want just bring in a hacked wii. i play without tripping all the time. doesnt effect anything just there is a hack to take out tripping in brawl and is easy to do.
Clearly uve never played with tripping to make a justifiable statement about tripping affecting gameplay. Alt+QQ plz MORE Q Q LESS PEW PEW

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
My thing is I remember how melee and brawl went and yes brawl had more people but it was new...new games do this all the time. I been there done that.

Do not worry I will handle PnT like i did with W2Z professionally and casually.

w2z is a good lan center and for me I cannot wait til they get things going. Remember it is all part of the plan.

The MySTRO of Smash says it is then it will be.

thats my new tag:)

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Wow, the playntrade idea i told bum turned into this....its not like im looking 4 any credit or anything

R3N0

Smash Lord
This topic is a joke and run by a joker, expect me to never post here again.
Changing the head topic every 2 days to his liking,
and with an ego inflated to the size of a hot hair balloon.
When hes down he cries and cries and bothers everyone til they give 2 ****s.
I'm sorry Alex, I can't stand you or your thread.
Bye.

Edit:
"sorry dude i knew about play n trade b4 u thru something called walking around lolz"

Wow.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
This topic is a joke and run by a joker, expect me to never post here again.
Changing the head topic every 2 days to his liking,
and with an ego inflated to the size of a hot hair balloon.
When hes down he cries and cries and bothers everyone til they give 2 ****s.
I'm sorry Alex, I can't stand you or your thread.
Bye.

Edit:
"sorry dude i knew about play n trade b4 u thru something called walking around lolz"

Wow.
its called joking? I did not know joking around and changing a thread just because my gf's brother had a child was a bad thing. No offense I do not see where this came in my opinion I don't got time to be talking **** on smashboards and all this other crap so ya lol

R3N0

Smash Lord
There you go again, you're right big man, run your flabby *** mouth about how you're godly or some ****. Just shut the fu.ck up and know your fu.cking place for once. You're annoying as **** you go 0-90 on the fu.cking EGO SCALE. You don't got time on the boards after you are fu.cking im'ing me on.. oh why don't you like me reno, what did i say or do. What a little fa.ggot a$$ b.itch. I can't fu.cking stand you. So why don't you GO SOMEWHERE. Holy F.UCK!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
There you go again, you're right big man, run your flabby *** mouth about how you're godly or some ****. Just shut the fu.ck up and know your fu.cking place for once. You're annoying as **** you go 0-90 on the fu.cking EGO SCALE. You don't got time on the boards after you are fu.cking im'ing me on.. oh why don't you like me reno, what did i say or do. What a little fa.ggot a$$ b.itch. I can't fu.cking stand you. So why don't you GO SOMEWHERE. Holy F.UCK!

I asked why are you acting like a ****. Seriously whats your problem did I offend you? lol Jeez your so angry over "2 weeks" of what? Yea I have my problems but I do not talk to you about it...dude i BARELY talk to you lol...I was curious only cause this kinda came out of no where. If you can't stand me thats fine really its not going to affect me because I am still going to enjoy my life and have fun to the max.

What is your issue really because I think I know my place and I like it. I am just a guy who knows some people and I am on good terms with a good amount of people in every community...if it makes me seem like a little ***** cause I know people and I am polite and myself...oops lol...come on dude stop being a douche. I dont, rather I cannot think of how I can piss you off. I say hi to you and thats it and I go with Dj or whoever I am kewl with and I am on my way...at tournies I host I do not pay mind to anyone and when I enter I get nervous because ...omg....I DONT ENTER TOURNIES AND I WORRY... I guess people forget what its like to be new...

Eh I dunno just my opinion but this really comes out of no where I am sorry if I offended you almight R3NO.

@BUM : got your aim drop me a line.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
SMASHBOARDS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS

Reno, take your issues with Alex through PM seriously no one cares. It's just not that serious.

My brother and sister in law had a beautiful baby girl. I'm the happiest about this, but seriously, LOL at all this dumb stuff.

soul ark

Smash Ace
i really wonder how all of this came up ... (i hope the crew wont get at me every time i change the name)

extra stuff

bum: when are you training

alex: i wanna go to a torney

and crismas: congrats (i hope my crappy sig doesn't offend you im just trying to keep up i'll drop you a line later on)

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Congrats Crismas. You'll have lots of fun. I've got 2 nephews, and niece, and a couple of nieces from my brother's previous marriage. Also, a bunch of kids I've known since they were born that consider me their uncle. LOL, I love kids, their so adorable and awesome. Then they start talking, ROFL. Nah, <3 kids and can't wait for my own. Just pray that they are sleepers. I was fortunate that mine didn't wake up in the in middle of the night, LOL.

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
lol thanks Rain and Soul. This is my first niece, actually I've never been an Aunt so I'm really excited! :D

-__-

Smash Ace
i wonder whos getting more congrats/attention crismas or the guy with the seeds to produce a baby o.O...sigh fine or the mom with the embryo geez sexist ppl these days -.-

-__-

Smash Ace
guyz i just wana say once we reach 1337 pages there better be celebration over random bs or ima spam that page it guna beeeeeeee odddddddddddddddddddddd leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAAH DOOOOOOOOODDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

cba

Smash Master
SMASHBOARDS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS

Reno, take your issues with Alex through PM seriously no one cares. It's just not that serious.

My brother and sister in law had a beautiful baby girl. I'm the happiest about this, but seriously, LOL at all this dumb stuff.
i am a father since i was 13.

LOL J/K

Top Bottom