• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I hope you're not referring to my posts. Because... well, I fail.

Speaking of failure...

I have the dubious distinction to be the bearer of very bad news.

T-Kettle and the building its in has been repossessed by their landlord. Which means they probably weren't paying their bills. Which means they're probably out of business indefinitely.

Which makes no sense if they really were expanding to Union Square.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I hope you're not referring to my posts. Because... well, I fail.

Speaking of failure...

I have the dubious distinction to be the bearer of very bad news.

T-Kettle and the building its in has been repossessed by their landlord. Which means they probably weren't paying their bills. Which means they're probably out of business indefinitely.

Which makes no sense if they really were expanding to Union Square.
....i sense a certain Leader and several members I know going emo on this news....

....then again, there's another bubbletea spot not far from W2z, right?

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I hope you're not referring to Saint's Alp Teahouse.

Their tea is fine, but their bubble tea is awful. No chew at all to the tapioca. Also, their waiters think we steal things from them.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I hope you're not referring to Saint's Alp Teahouse.

Their tea is fine, but their bubble tea is awful. No chew at all to the tapioca. Also, their waiters think we steal things from them.
well, that sucks.

I didn't expect for them to have problems with their bill, considering they're a good business

R3N0

Smash Lord
WHOA NL
I thought those were MY pants for a second.. Phew

My pants have red stripes instead of the blue ones.. and have black zipper instead of the white.. *PHEW*

Snakeee

Smash Master
i Hope You're Not Referring To My Posts. Because... Well, I Fail.

Speaking Of Failure...

I Have The Dubious Distinction To Be The Bearer Of Very Bad News.

T-kettle And The Building Its In Has Been Repossessed By Their Landlord. Which Means They Probably Weren't Paying Their Bills. Which Means They're Probably Out Of Business Indefinitely.

Which Makes No Sense If They Really Were Expanding To Union Square.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ NL

I think I'm going to put flowers by T-kettle after they are closed...

R

I

P

*runs away crying...*

Eggm

Smash Hero
You guys should all take this down time practicing melee by yourselves at your house. Then bring that new tech skill to alukards no johns biweeklies tomorrow. Its only a 20 min bus ride from where jman lives in NYC. Doooo it.

Alukard

Smash Hero
You guys should all take this down time practicing melee by yourselves at your house. Then bring that new tech skill to alukards no johns biweeklies tomorrow. Its only a 20 min bus ride from where jman lives in NYC. Doooo it.
nobody wants to ... especially when they hear it from u =P ... nah but people should practice ... melee is fun guys ... teams in brawl is fun as **** too ... but nothing compares to that fast paced melee action ... u guys should just practice on this down time and get hype my tournies are mad fun ... we b screaming like psychos and eating dominos next door ... cmon people doesn't that sound amazing =]

ALL I'M SAYING ... IS STOP BY ONCE OR TWICE AND SEE IF U DONT LIKE IT ^_^

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
@Eggm: I'm way ahead of you. I'm surprised at how fast I got L canceling down after months of not using it in Brawl.

@Alukard: It does. I just need to renovate my game before I go.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Well I just went to go get Chipotle on St. Marks and sure enough fuccking T-Kettle AND the BBQ place are up and running LIKE FUCCKING NOTHING EVER HAPPENED!!!

I don't know what to think about anything anymore.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Well I just went to go get Chipotle on St. Marks and sure enough fuccking T-Kettle AND the BBQ place are up and running LIKE FUCCKING NOTHING EVER HAPPENED!!!

I don't know what to think about anything anymore.
I think it's because they went to go pay the bill

Or they heard Yours, Snakee's and Crismas' sorrows. Out of the three, Snakee's was the loudest. :p

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I would just like the say that for the record... the thread maker is a total dillhole and --

HAS should be HAD when I was like 15 or some crap.

lol.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I would just like the say that for the record... the thread maker is a total dillhole and --

HAS should be HAD when I was like 15 or some crap.

lol.
Lies you still like him you giggled when I said his name and you were SUPER into cosplay coupling him XD

Top Bottom