• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
I wouldn't mind stopping by after school for the lolz; hope u can get it up and running HollaBoy.

Alukard

Smash Hero
but that would make u a hater as well dire ... -___-

u just said eggm doesn't show respect or w.e ... neither does DA to anyone that wins in melee ... unless they are using someone other then falco fox marth sheik ... even for peach u guys **** on them ... unless its the old DA member mike G ... *sigh* i'm sooo confused

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
That's kickass, HaB. I really wouldn't mind you running brackets and such. They only want you for one day though? That's weird

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
but that would make u a hater as well dire ... -___-

u just said eggm doesn't show respect or w.e ... neither does DA to anyone that wins in melee ... unless they are using someone other then falco fox marth sheik ... even for peach u guys **** on them ... unless its the old DA member mike G ... *sigh* i'm sooo confused
I do show lots of respect, even in melee I did..peope confuse me with the crap that I start online for no reason, and people dislike me for it, which is cool with me.

Like you, you have the best Ike iv'e ever seen yet.

NL has the best Diddy in the world probably.

Bum is just a little ******* in brawl.

Alright Eggm then an opinion is an opinion, discussion over.

Looks like you just gotta win all the time to shut people up.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I do show lots of respect, even in melee I did..peope confuse me with the crap that I start online for no reason, and people dislike me for it, which is cool with me.

Yep. And even then you get ****, Look at m2k lol.

Alukard

Smash Hero

thanks ... i still wanna play brawl cuz i like it alot as well as melee but as a totally different game compared to melee to beat the crap out of MD/VA cuz they are GAY ... o that sounds soooo good together ... well mostly chillin in mcdonalds , gregulate these nuts, and plank the skank lol ... that was fun ... no but seriously they talk soo much for no reason ... they are talk more **** then u do dire seriously and its like ... WOW i can't believe that ******* said sumthing like that ... cuz according to them ... nyc sucks at brawl and we wouldn't do **** in a nyc vs. md/va crew battle ...

R3N0

Smash Lord
thats the first time i've seen dire give props to anyone.

i don't start **** with random folk unless they start with me first, or is inui.

thats why when u stood me out i retaliated and i ALREADY KNEW ANYONE from DA was going to also retort. So I took the initiative and took the first jab!

I don't have a problem with **** talk but don't make it personal whether it be weight or ethnicity or anything like that.

and yeah winning.. overall adds a lot of strength to any "i'm better than you" argument. lol.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
yay were a happy family again :)

@ good s**t the weeklies coming back up

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Shut up guy with unpronounceable last name.

<3s to PC.

EDIT: Also, again, about my doing weeklies at w2z again. Check my post back if you don't know what I'm talking about, but let me know what you think, guys.

Grey Fox

Smash Journeyman
Also its not coincidence that people came to backup jman and no one has came to back up you yet.

well, I have to say, DIRE is ****ing amazing at melee. I remember at mlg ny, m2k was playing a bunch people, 4 stocking most and some 3 stock. Then dire gets in the seat and ***** with Game and Watch. I will never forget that. Also last time I saw his sheik it was ridiculous.

+ mad lols at pc's comment.

-__-

Smash Ace
http://www.gamingspot.org/forum/showthread.php?t=657 for those who need translating.... google it -.- ...lol pretty much they askin who would win between Ray and M2k ...Ray entered a melee tournament and surprised people by making it top with mario and in brawl he had a hard time because he saw techniques he would of never imagined. Def. Ray would NOT **** m2k ;)

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
http://www.gamingspot.org/forum/showthread.php?t=657 For Those Who Need Translating.... Google It -.- ...lol Pretty Much They Askin Who Would Win Between Ray And M2k ...ray Entered A Melee Tournament And Surprised People By Making It Top With Mario And In Brawl He Had A Hard Time Because He Saw Techniques He Would Of Never Imagined. Def. Ray Would Not **** M2k ;)

Stfu .

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Man if only I still had my Samus I would soooo go :ohwell:...I'm in need for some smash right now..in any form lol.

on a side note...I'm not as desperate as I seem...I still wouldn't play Smash 64 :laugh:
SSB64's still more fun then Brawl to me. :laugh: Melee>64>Brawl

Anyway, will that weekly be Melee or Brawl?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Major announcement:

web2zone has kinda informed me that if need be, they would be comfortable with me running weeklies again (probably because they're hurting for business and I'm the only previously-employed Smasher who left on good terms with the people still working there). They want me to come in one day a week, probably Fridays, and run Tio and make sure tournies go smoothly.

I told them that my schedule is hectic but that if there's a demand for it, I'll try my best.

Any feedback?
Dude, IM me on aim when you can. I have an idea that can make the weeklies work. And that would help you with your schedule. I am not going anywhere today so I will be home. Aim is "Dark Pch"

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I just realized this thread's name was NYC Smash Weeklies...where did "Smash" come from? I never noticed it before...or am I just blind? LOL!

Good luck to you HAB! Me and Alex will be there to support you fer sure.

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
Can anyone tell me whos aim is inlovewitwill, or however you spell it.

He's from newyork and says hes DA Wes, but i want to know from others.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Wow I goes away and people take isht and run with it.

I never said that I'm actually going to even be able to do weeklies, let alone that they would be coming back any time soon.

And apparently this whole thing was a miscommunication. I probably won't be doing weeklies at all, and even if I was at some point in the future, I'd have to talk to management and plan a schedule first.

I'm not apologizing for getting y'alls hopes up because you have no one to blame for that but yourselves.

Also, I'm guessing whatever Alex knows has something to do with the weeklies.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I read your post, you said "maybe". But I was just wishing you luck with it anyway cause I would support you either way on it.

Top Bottom