• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

BUM163

Smash Lord
WEB2ZONE JUST CONTACTED ME AND WAS TRYING SINCE THE MORNING. THERE IS NO WEEKLYS BEING THROWN. IT WAS A RUMOR SPREAD BY SOMEONE. DON'T BELIEVE GO TO THE STORE YOURSELF AND ASK. THE GUY CHRIS WHO THEY SAID WAS POSE TO BE THROWING IT... IS NOT.

anyway they told me to relay the message on the smash scene.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
anyone know how to pose up pics?
You mean posting pictures? Register on Photobucket and upload your pictures there. From there, copy the direct URL and click go advanced on this site. Click insert image and paste the direct URL. This works with any image, including bad hand drawn scans like this:

Go ahead and laugh.

That's that game that has that move called L cancel, right? o.o
Yes. SSB64 had it too although it only worked with the Z button.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
If you wanna view a single post just click on the little number on the top right corner of the post and voila!

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea i can send the pics and where in jersey your talkin about? i just started traveling to train in which i went to queens.... yea give it up to bum for traveling to train lol. i can send the pics from my phone to whoever is willing to post them up here so ya can see them. i really want ya to see the bx venue. alukard you will see bum there within a month.

Alukard

Smash Hero
yea i can send the pics and where in jersey your talkin about? i just started traveling to train in which i went to queens.... yea give it up to bum for traveling to train lol. i can send the pics from my phone to whoever is willing to post them up here so ya can see them. i really want ya to see the bx venue. alukard you will see bum there within a month.
iiight good to hear ... i wanna see u tip top shape mah dood ^_^ ... the beast *** gorilla like thee old days ^_^

u just have to follow the rules of the name of my weekly ... its called NO JOHNS for a reason ... if someone hears a john they WILL **** on u lol ... eggm had it like 3 times at the last one ... after him and jman lost in winners ... but he kept his word and won both events ... i still say i shoulda beat him ... he said i was his hardest match too ... ima get his *** next time lol .. U HEAR ME EGGM ^_^

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I may join one of those weeklies if i could. I have to remember every little mechanic and practice them again. GAWD i miss edgecancelling like a pro lol.

Alukard

Smash Hero
I would like to go just to learn how NOT to suck. seriously if i go imma get *****
well i mean ... everyone got ***** in their day ... its a matter of learning ... also eveyrone still gets ***** by m2k lmao

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
yo chris, in case u didnt know, no one at w2z has any idea about u guys throwing tourny's there again. he called me just now and told me to post this. he said that no one in the upper management ever gave permission for another tournament to be throw. so yea.... back to never gettin on the boards again unless someone tells me to.

soul ark

Smash Ace
oh and all that hype for nothing i get in the smash scene and 3 months later the place messes up.... figures (puts hands in pocket and kicks a can)

Eggm

Smash Hero
Everyone from NY come alukards no johns biweeklies. No johns jman said it was only a 20 min bus ride from him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vendetta776

Smash Rookie
hey are these weeklies still canceled i've never been to a tournament from NYC cant seem to find one anyone care to point me in the right direction?

Top Bottom