• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
No Noob Gtfo!
That is NOT Good Eats, Mister Dire Vulcan. :(

If you're looking for places in NYC, you're gonna have to wait. NYC Weekly tournaments are on hiatus and looking for a new venue. Chu's Bi-Weeklies are over as well, so anything else is really gonna be kinda small.

Oh yeah Critical Hit 4 is tomor--err, today, rather, if you wanna go to that.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
These def bring back more good times of being young LOL... If you have seen these like I did when I was young then ya def know what I'm talking about.. Godly.. lol =D

EDIT: THIS IS FALCO's MOVIE.. yes D1 Get At Me!!! =P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDPmcoZHO5E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnbX44CU5pA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe4lUerrbn8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtuKoD1Wbvg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PLQ1XfaTuU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYZYmEQh-nk

I'll give ya 5 dollars if ya remember.. yea... lol
I know both of those, but I forgot what the first one was. I know the second one is Thorn Valley I believe.

Also, what's everyone doing tomorrow. I'm bored, so I want to hang with someone. Brawl and Melee all day.

R3N0

Smash Lord
Actually what Reno sounds like is someone who didn't win too much in melee....can't win at all in Brawl, and went back to melee where he not-wins-much the same as before.

It looks bad when you **** on a game that you're terrible at.

At least I rocked faces off and regularly placed top 3-5 when I whined about the game.

oh and I agree, Ninja Link's ego has gotten magnamaniously gargantuan since Brawl.

At least everyone knows I've always been a hotshot talker =D.
LOL
sorry dire, but i ***** you in melee, regardless of how i did it, i did it :) cause in the end, the Dub is all that matters, and two, i held my own in brawl, i placed top 5 most of the time. and now that melee is back and better than brawl, i ****, STILL.

Man you should really just follow the rest of your DA friends n sorta quit =/. But i mean you're kinda good. I guess.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
wait whats with the play and trade thing also when and where is your smashfest dj
My smashfest is definitely today lol. Here's all the info to help you out.

Directions/Transportation:
To get to my crib, take the 4 train uptown to Mt. Eden Avenue. Get off and exit to your left after the turnstiles where you see a McBowser's. Go through the block past the McBowser's where you see an open mini-park like area and go all the way up the hill. When you get to the top, you're gonna see a big a$$ auto shop to your right, go to it and begin to go to the top of the hill. When you get to the top of that hill and it begins to turn left, across the street you're gonna see a big a$$ entrance to a building with green gates. That's definitely my building, lol. The building number is 81 and my apartment number is 2-C. If you're coming from the 1 train, take it to 181st Street. When you get off the train, exit to your right when you pass the turnstiles, and when you get up the stairs don't go straight, turn back towards the corner of the block. Walk a lil bit to your right and you'll see the spot where you wait for the BX3/BX36 buses. Ride either bus and get off the first stop as soon as you finish crossing the bridge. When you get off, head left and go all the way down the hill and continue to go straight crossing a few streets until you see a Fine Fare Supermarket. Go towards it and continue to walk straight until you see the second building entrance with green gates. Once again, my building number is 81 so don't get confused with the first green gate building entrance, lol. D*mn, that was alot of explaining but I hope it helps people find my crib easier.

Address/Contact Information:

Address: 81 Featherbed Lane Apt. 2-C
Bronx, NY 10452

Cell #: (646) 784-2689
AIM Screen Name: DJ Nintendo05

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
My smashfest is definitely today lol. Here's all the info to help you out.

Directions/Transportation:
To get to my crib, take the 4 train uptown to Mt. Eden Avenue. Get off and exit to your left after the turnstiles where you see a McBowser's. Go through the block past the McBowser's where you see an open mini-park like area and go all the way up the hill. When you get to the top, you're gonna see a big a$$ auto shop to your right, go to it and begin to go to the top of the hill. When you get to the top of that hill and it begins to turn left, across the street you're gonna see a big a$$ entrance to a building with green gates. That's definitely my building, lol. The building number is 81 and my apartment number is 2-C. If you're coming from the 1 train, take it to 181st Street. When you get off the train, exit to your right when you pass the turnstiles, and when you get up the stairs don't go straight, turn back towards the corner of the block. Walk a lil bit to your right and you'll see the spot where you wait for the BX3/BX36 buses. Ride either bus and get off the first stop as soon as you finish crossing the bridge. When you get off, head left and go all the way down the hill and continue to go straight crossing a few streets until you see a Fine Fare Supermarket. Go towards it and continue to walk straight until you see the second building entrance with green gates. Once again, my building number is 81 so don't get confused with the first green gate building entrance, lol. D*mn, that was alot of explaining but I hope it helps people find my crib easier.

Address/Contact Information:

Address: 81 Featherbed Lane Apt. 2-C
Bronx, NY 10452

Cell #: (646) 784-2689
AIM Screen Name: DJ Nintendo05

Hey when is this over?! I might stop by after work if it's a Smash 'til dawn.

And more importantly..what game(s) are you playing. Melee, Brawl or both?

Cia

das kwl
this is just awful.

i came into the thread defenseless and i saw not 1, 2, or 3, but FOUR of Dire's post.

i cannot allow this to happen again.

----------------------------------------------------

nitegaiis

Eggm

Smash Hero
Dire.. from what I've read in this thread for the results at weeklies you did maybe a TINY bit better than reno, and he hardly played the game. And the point hes in melee now is better than ALL of NYC was a year ago when i came and beat you all. And at a point you will never reach. Why **** on the man? Hes good I dunno y u think he sucks?

Edit : For the record D.A is the biggest bunch of whiny tier johning sucky players I've ever met. You guys preached PREACHED that brawl was gonna fix everything and johned more than the earth about how thats why you all sucked at melee cause you didn't' "care" cause brawl was coming to fix everything. And its even more broken and you guys STILL don't win and jman still beats you all. Just sayin. Unless Bum is D.A then I retract my statement since hes won like ever weekly. But its hilarious how bum/jman are the top brawlers and were the top melee players as well. Shows ya something huh?

Edit # 2 cause this is too much fun : You guys TALK ABOUT TIERS WAY TOO MUCH IN THIS THREAD. OH MAN YOU PLAYED A SUCKY AS CHARACTER AND STILL WON *MEAT RIDE* *MEAT RIDE* oH MAN YOU PLAYED A TOP TIER AND DID GOOD, GOOD JOB BUT I PLACED 2 PLACES UNDER YOU WITH A CHARACTER WHOSE 5X WORSE THUS I'M WAY BETTER THAN YOU AND YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY BE SMART.
Just pick a character play have fun and either **** or get ***** end of story.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
VanZ's post about me posting actually made me laugh out loud :laugh:

Eggm, then perhaps you better do your research a bit better, because iv'e won the last two tourneys I joined that bum did not join, the first one in question beating Leo and VanZ's corny no-skill self, the last one beating LEO(again), Alukard, Jman (I've actually beaten Jman in like the last 4 or 5 tourney encounters), Zro, and Ninja Link (TWICE) (I'm now 5-0 against him)

OH WAIT let's not forget Raffy, someone that EVERYBODY sleeps on, in a semi-recent L.I. tourney pretty much running through NYC's tough players only coming second to Eli, a player who is ALSO better than Reno.

Me slightly better than him? He wouldn't dare even dream about taking out Ninja Link, someone who's without a doubt like... 4 trillion times better than him.

Oh yeah do you remember Eggm, our last tournament encounter in melee, I was a stock away from putting you in losers with YOSHI? lmao of course that meant NOTHING since the W is -all- that matters but yeah that's not embarassing at all right?

Don't make me laugh Eggm, now after you read this and feel like a dumb POS (of course you won't admit it, you'll just make up more **** to try and hate on us) you can go back to your melee wars. You or others are obviously not forced to like DA, but hey I guess I was right when I myself has said ''wait til brawl'' cause guess what! I actually AM beast as I knew I was gonna be and is currently probably 2nd best in NYC. (I bet bum would agree to that :bee: )

Getting royally served FTL.

BUM163

Smash Lord
this is CRAZY LOL. I BARELY BE ON HERE, BUT MAN WHAT IS GOIN ON? I THANK RAFFY ALOT CAUSE NOW IN BRAWL I LEARN HOW TO TIE MY SNEAKERS LMAO AKA TRIPPING IS NOW OFF. THE GAME IS MORE COMPETITVE WHICH I LIKE, BUT STILL NOT BETTER THAN MELEE UNTIL FURTHER THINGS IS FOUND OUT.

I ACTUALLY WANNA GET BAK INTO MELEE AND STILL WANNA STILL TO BRAWL ALSO. BOTH GAMES ARE BROKEN LOL. MELEE IS MORE COMPETITVE WITHOUT A DOUBT, BUT IT LACKS THE MUSIC AND CHARACTERS THAT BRAWL BRINGS WHICH OF COURSE BRAWL IS A NEW GAME.

ANYONE WANTS TO TRAIN IN MELEE OR BRAWL IN MY HOUSE IN WHICH I HAVE NO TRIPPING, JUST LET ME KNOW. I ALSO GONNA START TRAVELIN CAUSE I WENT TO QUEENS TO TRAIN WIT D.A THE OTHER DAY. CRAZY MATCHES ESPECIALLY IN COCKAROACH LAND AS ALUKARD SAYS.

LIL BY LIL I WILL START TRAVELIN CAUSE LATELY I HAVEN'T BEEN PARTYIN ON WEEKENDS SO THAT MUST BE TELLIN ME SUMTHIN. I CAN'T DENIED THAT DIRE IS BEAST IN BRAWL, BUT EGGM ALWAYS BEEN BEAST IN MELEE SO I CAN'T TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FROM YA. I JUST KNOW I WANNA GET BAK INTO BOTH GAMES HARDBODY :]

ONI163 IS MY AIM/AOL NAME AND EMAIL IS ONI163@AOL.COM. I GO INTO PLAY AND TRADE OCTOBER TO SEE IF WEEKLYS CAN BE DONE THERE.... HOPEFULLY I CAN PULL THOUGH. LIKE I SAID I DON'T BE ON SMASHBOARDS MUCH CAUSE THE LACK OF WEEKLYS AND SUCH, SO IF U WANNA MESSAGE ME, YA GOT MY INFO OR NUMBER

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Coming Out Of Postirement

Lol
who remembers when DA used to be good!

*giggles*

NOW reno its always noobs that got a lil bit better think they are the **** ppl just cant be humble anymore god**** lol. let me ask you this reno since your saying it only matters if u win right what tournament have you won that DA has been at lol same with u vanz i remember you use to get your *** rocked by us lol. especially me in singles when i would go samus on ur peach eggm dude ur fat *** need to calm down cause ur feel not hot anything on these streets just hot garbage. Please for those who are late bloomers STOP ACTING LIKE YOUR SO NICE NOW YOU GUYS REMIND ME OF PPL THAT WERE IN HIGH SCHOOL FOR LIKE 6 YRS AND THEY COULDNT GET IT TO GET IT TOGETHER ON TEST AND JUST FAILED ALL THE TIME WHEN IT WAS CRUNCH TIME AND ONCE UR FELLOW CLASSMATES GRADUATED AND WENT TO COLLEGE THEN U WOULD ACE TESTS AND DO GOOD AND TALK SHTI ABOUT HOW THAT PERSON CANT **** WITH UR TEST SCORE. LOL UR RIGHT THEY CANT CAUSE THEY GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL AND YOU DIDNT.
ALL I AM SAYING IS U GUYZ ARE JUST TRYING TO THE BEST AT SOMETHING THAT THE BEST PLAYERS HAVE LEFT SO OF COURSE YOU GUYS WILL DO WELL
DONT MAKE ME PICK UP THE CANON IN MELEE AGAIN AND **** UP THATS THE ONLY AND FINAL MISSION I WOULD MAKE IS TO KILL YOU ****ING LATE BLOOMERS.

RENO DUDE YOUR A COOL DUDE BUT SON YOUR SKILLS ARENT BUILT LIKE THAT TO BE ATTACKING DIRE OR DA FOR THAT MATTER U REALLY ARENT **** AT BOTH GAMES DUDE.
VANZ MY GOD UR VANZ THAT ALREADY JUST CANCELS ITSELF U JUST BEING AROUND JUST PUTS SHAME AROUND YOU. EGGM IS JUST A SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED DUDE WHO CANT WIN IN ANYTHING BUT SINCE HE IS DECENT AT MELEE NOW * CLAPS* AND JUST ALWAYS SAYS I BEAT THIS PERSON AND I DONT PLAY NOR DO I LIKE BRAWL HE THINKS HE IS THE MAN.

JUST FACE IT ITS DONE LOL MELEE WAS FUN I ADMIT BUT PPL LIKE YOU GUYS IN TOURNAMENTS KILLED THE FUN JUST FROM THINKING THE WAY U GUYS DO

IF U GUYS THINK UR HOT **** MM ME IN BRAWL I BEAT U WILL BE EATING NO **** THAT CHOKING OFF OF UR OWN WORDS WHEN I GET DONE WITH U AND I WILL EVEN USE SONIC ON U GUYZ IF I WIN HOW ABOUT THIS I WIN MONEY AND U GUYS NEED OT JUST STICK TO MELEE WHERE YOU GUYS ACE THOSE TESTS THAT BEEN THROW AT YOU FOR LIKE 6 YR OF UR HIGH SCHOOL LIVES LOL .

GOOD **** IT FEELS GOOD TO TALK TRASH AGAIN AFTER A ALMOST 2MONTH HIATUS.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Also When Was The Last Time Eggm Reno Or Vanz Had A Consistant Take Over In Melee Or Brawl?

Chuckles. Lols, Points Finger Not Giggles Only *****es In Serorities Do That **** Lol In Closed Doors Lol.

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
I haven't been in the scene here like that but there hasn't been one weekly I've been to where people were talking **** to DA up front. Stop acting cause its easy to weed out the fakes when you step up to em.

Dire, Raffy, and Wes have treated me with madd respect since the first day I met em. As far as Brawl goes they're nice and regardless how much they spank me they have yet to cross the line with me personally over a game.

Maybe I'm misinterpreting some of these post but I think some of you need save these words for the next time you're in person with them. And if the **** talk is just to see who's nice and who isn't then $20 MM me. If you lose money to me, someone who doesn't play but once a month, then you might wanna get your game in check. If it helps I came last (0-2) in the only singles weekly I joined. So put your money where your mouth is.

Ryan-K

Smash Master

OH WAIT let's not forget Raffy, someone that EVERYBODY sleeps on, in a semi-recent L.I. tourney pretty much running through NYC's tough players only coming second to Eli, a player who is ALSO better than Reno.
edit: o nvm u mean castle golf i thought you meant game table lol -_- sorry

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
yes nyc smash is back when there is da drama.

da is funny and cool but at the same time you gotta know you can't talk the most **** and be the most affable.

2. stop talking crap about each others games. who cares play what you want.

3. respect yall all gotta know how to be humble. its easy for me cause i suck lolol

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
so I played melee yesterday at Hofstra with Malcom, Soup, and Godot, and my god it was mad fun to play it after so long of not playing it. I cant play Falco or Fox any more tho, but my Ganon and M2 is still intact, lol @ M2, hes fun tho. Shadow clawing stuff felt so nice and a well times down smash at recovering people while yelling "WELCOME TO OBLIVION!!!" and L-Canceling Ganons air moves, it was to good. felt like stomp fest 07 all over again : D

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Kinda irrelevant but umm Wes, you def owe me a MM in basketball from like 2 years ago i think. lmao dnt make me find the thread where u agreed to this son. or we could do like 3v3 lmao lemme get Eazy and someoneelse from NJ.

and dan was malcolm playing jiggs? tell him to stop if he was, make him play zelda again. his jiggs is gna gey his young link treatment, which means all sheik.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
lol basketball

Kinda irrelevant but umm Wes, you def owe me a MM in basketball from like 2 years ago i think. lmao dnt make me find the thread where u agreed to this son. or we could do like 3v3 lmao lemme get Eazy and someoneelse from NJ.

and dan was malcolm playing jiggs? tell him to stop if he was, make him play zelda again. his jiggs is gna gey his young link treatment, which means all sheik.

you know what we can do that name a date and time adn we can play for money we can play one on one and 2 on 2 me and hellfox vs you and easy who about it its over too and jason can battle eazy for money and i can battle you in basketball then we can join up and kick ur ***** too.

name a price and we can get this thing going

soul ark

Smash Ace
i wish i found out about the smashfest earlier i just woke up now i feel bad are you holding it now or did you quit cuz rain. its some what of a good walk for me

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
you know what we can do that name a date and time adn we can play for money we can play one on one and 2 on 2 me and hellfox vs you and easy who about it its over too and jason can battle eazy for money and i can battle you in basketball then we can join up and kick ur ***** too.
Lol Eazy i hope u play basketball. i have a MM with wes in basketball since like a few years ago and i told him id pick some people up for like a 2v2 or 3v3. u know nj vs ny in ball lmao. and u were def the first peson to come to mind who seemed nice

wait sneak son didnt u play in HS? this could be epic. lmao 3v3 son. but im pretty confident id be breakin wes' ankles lol. hope wes nvr reads that
OooooOOOhhHH!! lmao!!!!

Eggm

Smash Hero
Also When Was The Last Time Eggm Reno Or Vanz Had A Consistant Take Over In Melee Or Brawl?

Chuckles. Lols, Points Finger Not Giggles Only *****es In Serorities Do That **** Lol In Closed Doors Lol.
Melee Singles
1st: Eggm
2nd: Reik
3rd: Pacman
4th: Emblem Lord
5th: Teh_Spamerer
5th: Wesley
7th: Magus
7th: Sneak
9th: Scar
9th: pockyD
9th: Xeorogue
9th: Velocity
13th: Cheezit
13th: metal_man
13th: Cradmazy
13th: Dot Eater
17th: Atomsk
17th: JFox
17th: Mark F.
17th: John S.
17th: Zak B.
17th: John L.
17th: Adam
17th: Chris L.

Melee Singles (Top 16 after swiss seeding with 26)
2nd: L2K
3rd: Emblem looooooord!!!
4th: Swiftbass
5th: Reik
5th: Velocity
7th: AlexTriad
7th: Wesley
9th: pockyD
9th: Atomsk
9th: Copycat
9th: Xeorogue
13th: Kwalk
13th: KNP
13th: Matt

Melee Doubles
1st: NJ Connection EGGM + Reik
2nd: Double teh Gheyness Double teh Fun
3rd: Cross-Eye'd Monkey Princesses
4th: Blood Lust
5th: Cheese and Crackers
5th: Hot Cheddar
7th: Double the Bass
7th: BRAWWWWLLIIINNNNNNNNNNNNN no lie so fly you know this
9th: Stitch Missles
9th: Awsome Forces!
9th: Oblivion

Melee Singles (Top 16 out of 24)
1st: LK
2nd: Eggm
3rd: Ryoko
4th: Reik
5th: Pacman
5th: Velocity
7th: Bass
7th: Wesley
9th: Keitaro
9th: JFox
9th: Liberati
13th: Franco
13th: Long
13th: Drakeford
13th: Derosa

Melee Doubles
1st: I Wonder what's for Dinner (Ryoko + Magus)
2nd: NJ Connection (Eggm + Reik)
3rd: Cheese and crackers (Velocity + Pacman)
4th: Cross Eyed Monkey Princesses
5th: Caucasian .... (I don't have the 2nd word written down lol)
5th: Roshan
7th: Oblivion
7th: All Johns
7th: Keitaro

Melee Singles (5 Pools of 5; Top 3 advance)
1st: Eggm/Reik (split even though eggm won the set)
2nd: Eggm / Reik
3rd: Sensei
4th: pockyD
5th: Wesley
5th: HBK
7th: Keitaro
7th: Jfox
9th: Cheezit
9th: Velocity
9th: Marcstar
13th: Copy
13th: Andres
13th: JFolres
(The above made it out of pools)
17th: Random smasher
17th: Adam
17th: John
17th: Kyle
17th: Will
17th: Bernard
17th: Warren
17th: **** Chang
17th: Matt

Melee Doubles
1st: Reik + Eggm
2nd: Sensei + Copy
3rd: Wesley + pockyD
4th: Keitaro + Atomsk
5th: Velocity + Cradmazy
5th: Bass + Marcstar
7th: Cheezit + Andres
7th: Benard + Matt

Melee Singles
1st: Eggm/Treble (Treble actually won the set)
2nd: Eggm/Treble
3rd: Sensei
4th: Bass
5th: WoZ
5th: Slikvik
7th: Cheezit
7th: Teh_spamerer
9th: Copy
9th: AlexTriad
9th: KNP
9th: Erik
(The above made it out of pools)
13th: John
13th: Marc
13th: Drew
13th: Rashad
13th: Kyle
13th: Melvin
13th: Junior

Melee Doubles
1st: Eggm + Treble
2nd: Sugar and Spice (WoZ + Sensei)
3rd: Copy my spam (Copy + Spamerer)
4th: KNP + Slikvik
5th: Stitch Missles (Cheezit + Andres)
5th: dmbrandon + AlexTriad
7th: Marc + John
7th: Bass + Junior
9th: Edd + Paul
9th: Drew + Kyle

Melee Singles
2nd: Veloctiy
3rd: Random Smasher
4th: Mark
5th: Cheezit
5th: Jeff
7th: Cradmazy
7th: Tom
9th: Gbursine
9th: Kyle
9th: Tom
9th: Paul
13th: Andrew
13th: Ed
13th: James
13th: Andrew
17th: Eric

Melee Doubles
1st: Eggm + Cheezit
2nd: Velocity + Cradmazy
3rd: Mark + John
4th: Andrew + Kyle
5th: Andrew + Kyle (...LOL they both had the same first names)

Melee Singles
1st: Treble
2nd: Eggm
3rd: Bass
4th: Inui
5th: LK
5th: Tec0
7th: Slikvik
7th: Lol_master
9th: Marcstar
9th: John S.
9th: Drew
13th: Random Smasher
Melee Doubles
1st: Eggm + Treble
2nd: Bass + Tec0
3rd: Inui + LK
4th: Slikvik + Lol_master
5th: Marc + John
5th: Drew + Kyle
7th: Andres + Cheezit

Melee Singles
2nd: Ryoko
3rd: Pakman
4th: Cactuar
5th: Magus
5th: Scar
7th: Tec0
7th: Inui
9th: JFox

Melee Singles
1st Cactuar(Split)
1st Spam(Split)
1st eggm(split)
4th Hbk
5th Scar
5th Lk
7th DJnintendo
7th Hazzard
9th Alukard
9th Reno
9th magus
9th Ryoko
13th Slikvik
13th Cheezit
13th Gmoney
13th Eazy
Those who didn't make it out of pools
Clown
Chain-Ace
Swordz
Sterinyne
Gbursine
Ame
Tru
Kaos
Random Smasher
PickachuNoob
9th: Rashad
13th: Mel
13th: Random Smasher

Teams Results
1: Team 1st Place (Cactuar + M2K) ($100.00)
2: JV 10 Stock (Eggm + JMan) ($50.00)
3: DownB Is What's For Dinner (Ryoko + TecHero) ($10.00)
4: Blue Lazer (Scar + Pakman)
5: Team Sexy In Second (Will + Dot Eater)
5: Mango Cockslap (Alukard + Vanz)
7: I Don't Give A **** (Magus + Inui)
7: Ask Velocity (Velocity + SlikVik)
9: Shuttle Dash (KCS + Tensza)
9: Team Chemistry (ISUK + Hero)
9: Andy and the Faawkin' Tuna (Gotm + Chibo)
9: Winning vs Eggm in Singles (El Komosutro + Wesley)
13: Super Goepelo Brothers (Jollies + Lil' Goepel)
13: Team Good (TJ + Ndrol)
13: Vexzax (Vex + Xzax)
13: Pizza Money (Shakugan + RoyKid)
17: Peace (McGraw + Shake)
17: Fail and Lose (Clai + AutoFail)
17: Team Storm (Ame + Talwind)

Singles Bracket Results
1: M2K ($180.00)
2: Eggm ($90.00)
3: JMan ($40.00)
4: Will ($20.00)
5: Scar ($10.00)
5: Alukard ($10.00)
7: Tec0
7: Vanz
9: Velocity
9: Lord Knight
9: SlikVik
9: Vex Kasrani
13: Tru
13: Inui
13: Wesley
13: Roykid
17: TJ
17: KCS
17: Talwind
17: El Komosutro
17: Deff
17: Swords
17: souja
17: GOTM
25: Clai
25: Shakugan
25: Cless
25: ChiboSempai
25: Nautilus
25: Vino
25: Lite
25: Zangetsu
33: Jollies
33: Xzax
33: JJ
33: Ndroo
33: Ame
33: Saez
33: Lil' Goepel
33: McGraw
33: AutoFail
33: Archangel

TEAMS RESULTS (26 entrants)
1: Team 1st Place (Cactuar + M2K) ($110.00)
2: NJC (Eggm + Reik) ($50.00)
3: DDWarrior Lady (Vanz + Tec0) ($30.00)
4: Sexylicious (Will + Dot) ($10.00)
5: Prominence (CopyCat + DoYoung2Win)
5: Velocity + Ryoko (Velocity + Ryoko)
7: Team Emo Brothers (Plank + HAT)
7: Team Stuff'n Stuff (UltimaScout + Wesley)
9: Team FuBu (Keitaro + Eazy)
9: Blue Lazer (Scar + Pakman)
9: Scrapple & Toast (Toushi + GomenNe)
9: Team Roshan (M00 + BBad)
13: Team Chemistry (ISUK + Hero)
13: Bacon & Eggs (RoyKid + GOTM)
13: Ucha Libre (2112 + RiceCube)
13: TenNoShakugan (Shakugan + TenNoTensai)
17: Trojan Men (Cless + Xzax)
17: Classic Chibo (Chibo Sempai + ClassicYayo)
17: Smilin' Bobs (Vish + Omega)
17: BlamBlam Like Tuesday Ham (E + Max)
17: S&M (Sett + Marley)
17: NJC Groupies (Ame + The Wobbler)
25: Team Anal Buttlube (Ryan + JimmyJawn)
25: The Goepels (Jollies + Little Goepel)

SINGLES RESULTS (62 entrants)
1: M2K ($250.00)
2: Teh_Spamerer ($125.00)
2: Cactuar ($75.00)
(2nd place splits for $100 each)
4: Plank ($30.00)
5: Sonozaki SHION ($10.00)
5: Eggm ($10.00)
7: Will
7: Inui
9: Velocity
9: Vanz
9: Scar
9: Tec0
13: CopyCat
13: Cheezit
13: Pakman
13: Sensei
17: M00
17: Emblem Lord
17: DoYoung2Win
17: Hat
17: Wes
17: Magus
17: ColdKillr
17: Dot Eater
25: Chocobo
25: GOTM
25: UltimaScout
25: RoyKid
25: ChiboSempai
25: Atomsk
25: TenNoTensai
25: Keitaro

Singles: Entrants: 42
1: M2K ($180.00)
2: Cactuar ($90.00)
3: Tec0 ($60.00)
4: Eggm ($30.00)
5: Ryoko ($10.00)
5: SlikVik ($10.00)
7: Lord Knight is a Moron
7: Will
9: El Komosutro
9: Bass
9: Alexander Triad
9: Pakman
13: Dot Eater
13: UltimaScout
13: Scar
13: Velocity
17: UltimoDragon
17: Roykid
17: Chocobo
17: TenNoTensai
17: Michael
17: Moo
17: ChiboSempai
25: Shakugan
25: Clai
25: Yayo
25: KCS
25: Cless
25: Valdet
25: Jollies
25: Rob
33: Ame
33: Steve
33: PikachuN00b
33: Bugz
33: McGraw
33: Juan Mendoza
33: Arabi
33: Ace
33: DSol
33: Carmello

1: Cactuar
1: Eggm
1: M2K
1: Sensei
5: CopyCat
5: Ryoko
5: WoZ
5: Scar
9: Will
9: Dot Eater
9: Alexander Triad
9: Swift
13: Pocky D
13: Pakman
13: Wesley

1st place:
Mew2King

2nd place:
eggm

3rd place:
Cactuar

4th place:
Scar
5: Jman
5: Sensei
7: Vanz
7: Zang
9: Reno
9: Cheezit
9: WoZ
9: Pakman
13: Keitaro
13: JFox
13: DJNintendo
13: Vex Kasrani
17: Xzax
17: KCS
17: Emblem Lord
17: Eazy
17: Talwind
17: ChiboSempai
13: Jollies
17: El Komosutro
17: Chocobo

Doubles

1. NJ Connection (Reik + Eggm)
2. Dark Peach Fan Club (Vanz + Teczero)
3. We're Guys and We're Jerks (Ryoko + Velocity)
4. Fallen From Grace (MexiMadnez + Wind)
5. Boco Girl (Chocobo + RoyKid)
5. F2DaAztec (F2DaMaxx + AztecKing)
7. Final Boss (Steve R. + Johnny)
7. Just Toothpicks (Jul + TenNoTensai)
9. Andy and the Tuna (ChiboSempai + GOTM)
9. Christian and Josh (Christian + Josh)
9. Dat Purple Stuff (KingFeef + RJIN)
9. Jersey Peach (Shakugan + Ame)
13. Red Rockets (Spec + Charlie)
13. Moskovitz (Louis + Stuart)

Singles Bracket

1: Ryoko
2: Vanz
3: Reik
4: Eggm
5: TRIAD
5: Teczero
7: Velocity
7: Chocobo
9: Matt L.
9: Roy Kid
9: Sneak
9: Bbad
13: Stuart M.
13: Eazy

Note this was a major with 120 entrants and I only lost to 1st/2nd place.
1: M2K ($936.00)
1: ChuDat ($936.00)
3: Jman ($234.00)
4: Eggm ($93.60)
5: ColBol ($70.20)
5: hungrybox ($70.20)
7: Cactuar
7: Xelic
9: Xif
9: Kage
9: Vidjo
9: Iori
13: DoH
13: Green Mario
13: Chad
13: Eggz
17: Prac
17: Wobbles
17: Plairnkk
17: RaynEX
17: Rayzorium
17: Caveman
17: Reno
17: Unknown
25: DJ Nintendo
25: Rice
25: HAT
25: C
25: Nite
25: Chaddd
25: Carter
25: Sliq
13: GOTM
13: ChiboSempai
17: Danny
17: TenNoTensai
17: Shakugan
17: Pancake Emergency
17: Louis M.
17: Jul
17: Matt M.
17: Ame
25: Mike E.
25: Anthony W.
25: Finky
25: David G.
25: Frank S.
25: John S.
25: Max F.
25: Spec

Doubles

1: Every match I play is a combo video (Wife + M2k)
2: Open for Business (DJNintendo + Eggm)
3: Team Mass Carriers (Doyoung + Sensei)
4: Shmokie (Jman + Reno)
5: HazzBK (Hazzard + HBK)
5: How Unique Costume! (Inui + Magus)
7: Smashcraft (Pakman + Mogwai)
7: The Minibosses (Scar + Cactuar)
9: Team Elephant Garden (Hat + Bitterdog829)
9: AwsmSean + Aoi
9: Dont have team name (Taki + XYT)
9: Team Epic Failure (John + Kevin)
13: Blue Barricuda (General + GodofWarJunkie)
13: Dark Knights (Xzax + Xanthan)
13: The Brothers Grimm (Joe + Jim)

Melee Singles

1: M2K
2: Cactuar
3: Eggm
4: Scar
5: Wife
5: Jman
7: Hat
7: Pakman
9: Sensei
9: Inui
9: Taki
9: HBK
13: Reno
13: Magus
13: Hazz
13: Mogwai
17: Vex
17: Chibo
17: JFox
17: Velocity
17: DJNintendo
17: Bitterdude829
17: XYT
25: DE
25: Bad
25: Xzax
25: Mike$
25: Vudu
25: Jim
25: UltimaScout
25: Atomsk
33: Xanthan
33: Ryan
33: Vyke
33: Classic Yayo

- Melee Singles -

1: Eggm ($123.20)
2: Baduk ($67.20) - This is KDJ btw.
3: Darc ($33.60)
4: DJNintendo ($0.00)
5: Man of Popsicle ($0.00)
5: th0rn ($0.00)
7: Dazwa ($0.00)
7: Banks ($0.00)
9: Aoi ($0.00)
9: G Money ($0.00)
9: Kaiser ($0.00)
9: Skler ($0.00)
13: Nuro
13: Hoggle
13: Roman
13: Pixel
17: Xandr
17: Kyu Puff
17: Relax
17: Awsm Sean
17: ThreeX
17: Darc's Hair
17: Aesir
17: Questor
25: Sai
25: Spife
25: Tichinde925
25: Almo
Cobra is offline Report Post Sheik Reply With Quote

1st place: Eggm

2nd place:
Illmatic

3: Marin
3: DaShizWiz
5: AaroSmashGuy
5: Colbol
5: Swift
5: Gage
9: moogle
9: Chexr
9: hungrybox
9: DJ Nintendo
9: KeepSpeedN
9: Marty
9: eliott
9: Dark Sonic
17: Seibrik
17: Random
17: Captain crunch
17: Bozzar
17: Green Mario
17: Zoro
17: Finch
17: SmashMac
17: DesertKing
17: Kyon
17: Reflex
17: Nice1
17: Yayhuzz
17: lamugi
17: LukeNessMonster
17: Linguini
33: Garbanzo
33: festizzio
33: OTRU
33: Christian
33: Needle of Juntahh
33: AfroThunda
33: dmbrandon
33: PB+J
33: Zig-Zag!
33: SpamX
33: Sworddancer
33: Siren
33: Rx-
33: ARC
33: ExcelZero
33: Dguy
33: dogysamich
33: Jesus Freak
33: SamDVDs
33: DSL
33: Slit
33: Inui
33: xYz
33: KurBay
33: Apollo
33: Tag
33: Rayzorium
33: C@sh Mooney
33: Sprinkles
33: Loki
33: galax1117
33: AngryLobster

Melee doubles

1: Super Metroid Redesign is the longest game ever made (M2K + Cort)
2: Shiz in a box (DaShizWiz + Hungrybox)
3: Tim on Top (Swift + Eggm)
4: ***** **** (Xelic + Caveman)
5: Keep Sleepin (KeepSpeedN + SOFT)
5: Thunderskulltip (QDVS + RockCrock)
7: Sword of DK (Jesus freak + rayzorium)
7: Thunder Cougar Falcon Bird - ENGAGE!!! (Colbol + Lambchops)
9: Close to the edge (Linguini + Green Mario)
9: None12 (DoH + ARC)
9: Fire beats ice (DJ Nintendo + PB&J)
9: Pokerface Frank and Whoevers (Zig-Zag! + Random)
13: Needle in a Pillstack (Smashmac + Inui)
13: TNT (OTRU + Skrach)
13: HY5 (Hylian + Jesse)
13: **** Clubbin (Full Metal + Everlasting yayuhzz)
17: Blender cats (fluffyf + exarch)
17: Metal Phobia (Marin + Zoro)
17: The Jason Zimmerman fan club (C@sh Mooney + festizzio)
17: We **** Jigglypuff (Captain Crunch + Dark Sonic)
17: Burglealerlar (Aarow + Chexr)
17: Scrub Tactics (Finch + Garbanzo)
17: Apollo Racer (Raistlin + Apollo)
17: Team America (chaddd + c.......)
25: Ridiculous Babies (rx- + bossmagnet)
25: CP9 (forkgirl + essence)
25: SmashPR (DSL + ExcelZero)
25: Super Smash Bros. RPG (Alpha + Nice1)
25: Youtube Tactics (Genoblast + SamDvDs)
25: Ben+Jerry's Ice Cream (dyse + maverick heero)

Melee results :
1: Jman (Split)
1: Eggm (split)
3: Reno
4: Pakman
5: Teczero
5: Scar
7: G Money
7: Kagami
9: Alukard
9: Jayden
9: AztecKing
9: GOTM
13: ChiboSempai
13: DJ Nintendo
13: Talwind
13: Misao
17: Rei
17: Almighty Grave Keeper
17: JK
17: FrozeneAzy
17: Xanthan

1st place:
NJ Connection
eggm

2nd place:
TA
TA

3rd place:
Smash for Cash
Smash for Cash

4th place:
Sensei + Copycat
Sensei
CopyCat
5: BOOCIF!
5: Keitaro + HBK
7: Whatever
7: Mike + Mike
9: Gay Luigi?
9: Grill + Vanz
9: Hot Cheddar
9: Lroy + Muse
13: Tomar had sex here
13: Furry + Guy with Sword Fetish
13: BBC
13: Acid Rain
17: Simon + Garfunkle
17: Orange

1st place:
Your face for dinner
Your face for dinner

2nd place:
NJ Connection
eggm

3rd place:
Muddy Diarrhea
Phish-it
Sol

4th place:
Tunes
Bass
Treble
5: We date chicks with fake ****
5: Swing & Shine
7: Slik + WoZ
7: Copy Lord
9: Ty Old Guy
9: Puff + Brian
9: Commies
9: I wonder what's for dinner
13: Team Shark Repellent Bat Spray
13: Flow Connection
13: Lust Bunnies
13: Inui's Gay

1st place:
Mango - Jigglypuff

2nd place:
Mew2King - Marth

3rd place:
PC Chris - Fox

4th place:
Cort - Peach
5: Chu - IC's
5: Vidjo - Peach
7: Azen - Marth
7: Darkrain - Falcon
9: Hax - Falcon
9: Forward - Fox/sheik
9: HugS - Samus
9: Drephen - Sheik
13: Col Bol - Fox
13: Cactaur - Fox/marth
13: Eggm - Falco
13: Eggz
17: Doll
17: Silent Wolf
17: Tope
17: Sliq
17: Plank
17: Chillin
17: Dope
17: Chinesahh
25: KM-013
25: LOZR
25: Anther
25: Mathos
25: Kirbstir
25: Xif
25: G-reg
25: Sensei

Yeah, wes this is my tournament placings from basically the last year or so. Thats pretty **** consistent ownage. Its ALL top 5 expect for pound 3, which I placed highest with my character after 3 GRUELING rounds of pools and 200 entrants. PLEASE post your results from the last year or any year (even w/e is was your prime year) I guarantee it doesn't come close to this.

Not to mention the 3 NYC weeklies i came to last year and got like 1st 1st 1st 1st 2nd 3rd at. between teams/singles. And the wednesday weekly i came to and got like split for 1st in singles and 3rd in doubles like a few weeks ago. Or a bunch of other tournaments I didn't feel like digging up.

Dire i'll about you later i'm kinda tired after writing this post.

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
yea he was playin Jiggs. Mike Denize aka Soup asked him why he wasnt playin Zelda and Malcom said that she felt to different, prob bc of brawl. But yea he was playin Jiggs the whole time, and Godot def kept messin up his combos in teams since joe doesnt kno much about melee teams, mad hillarious to hear Malcom yellin at Joe, "You serious Joe, god ****." "Joe what are you doing!?!?!?!" "NO JOE NO!!!" "You better not take that stock, GOD **** IT JOE!!!!"

btw you plannin on comin down for a visit any time soon HBK?

Top Bottom