• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
OK LET ME CLEAR UP MANY OF THE MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT THE HACK

A lot of you guys are confused about how the hack works and how it is applied to the game...
ETC
I was gonna say all this but it has been said. Basically just have an official tourney SD card. There are no such code to increase damage to specific moves. Each char has a minimum of 18 moves not counting multi command attacks like snakes ftilt and marths dancing blade. To sift to that much code is ridiculous to even find the code. And then to modify the damage would be more stupid. No such thing as a hitstun code. No such thing as makin directional airdodging.....which is stupid then u'll be able to dodge multiple times direct up.....ugh...in a game that already doesnt need it.

Stop tryin to make stupid suggestions to make it melee....if u wanna play something like melee...........

PLAY MELEE!!!!!

Since most tourneys have TIO u can basically show everyone what code is on and etc. I seen the codes........nothing that u cant see......basically no undercover codes.

Just to clear things up. If this game had more hitstun NO ONE WOULD PLAY THIS. META WILL BE MORE BROKEN AND CAN PROBABLY KILL U WITH 1 COMBO GOIN UP. SNAKE WILL HAVE A FTILT INFINITE.

Carry on ppl.......noobs these days....

UGH

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
I came back from the dead =D
If you're a manly man with huge cajones which I believe most of you are not lol.. you will just play with tripping.. It's BRAWL guys.. it's not a real fighting game -__- I mean seriously I use Dtilts to make my opponents trip then I follow it up with a grab.. take out tripping and I won't be able to do this or any other trip related moves anymore =/
*goes to die again*

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I came back from the dead =D
If you're a manly man with huge cajones which I believe most of you are not lol.. you will just play with tripping.. It's BRAWL guys.. it's not a real fighting game -__- I mean seriously I use Dtilts to make my opponents trip then I follow it up with a grab.. take out tripping and I won't be able to do this or any other trip related moves anymore =/
*goes to die again*
um....guess u didnt read up. its takes out RANDOM TRIPPING not TRIPPING INDUCED MOVES......i use diddy as one of my characters. If it were this way he'l be useless wouldnt it......

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
um....guess u didnt read up. its takes out RANDOM TRIPPING not TRIPPING INDUCED MOVES......i use diddy as one of my characters. If it were this way he'l be useless wouldnt it......
Oops my bad -__-.. can ya blame me though? LOL Too many pages and I barely go here anymore =[ I see then.. well I honestly wouldn't care either way but carry on then guys =/

Cia

das kwl
it'd be hilarious if diddy threw a banana at someone and the just stood there like.. "why the **** did u throw a banana at me.."

that's be awesome

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Yea diddy would get backhanded...... 'Stupid azz munkee. *** u dowin nanerz at me....bytch.' Ah ignorants....... yes i said ignorants.......as in THE ignorants XD

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
he'd suck so badly.. lol. the peanut is like one step away from being auto phantom hit.. and the banana is just throw.. having the knockback of a mr. saturn but with no hit stun or sheild ****..

also.. smashers are hilarious. i believe one of them made this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYgzfwoqzKY

LMAO It was funny how when they were passing the world around they kept skipping the fat girl. And LMAO at the asian "suckin' on my t!tt!es" :laugh:

R3N0

Smash Lord
Failure On Multiple Accounts!!

SILVEN

You cannot individually edit moves to have 4-5% more damage. That is wayyyyy too specific. The way Hex editing works we will probably never EVER find out how to manipulate specific moves. Look at like this....even if they did find out what section of the coding houses the coding for the moves nobody in their right mind will sift through literally 100's of different possible moves to find out how to change them...even to the slighest extent. Maybe you didn't know but the way these codes are found is through a very painstaking session of hardcore trial and error. Some SNES emulators allow you to create very simple custom cheats similar to the way USBGecko lets you edit coding for Wii games.
There are people who sit there perfecting a way to get 9999+ on homerun contest. I'm SURE there will be people who will sit there to sift through things. No offense to m2k but im gonna use him as an example. HE HAS SO MUCH INFORMATION FROM TRIAL AND ERROR ITS RIDICULOUS, DONT SAY NO ONE AND NEVER. IT CAN HAPPEN

1. Either I, Ninjalink, Alex, or anyone else that is trustworthy brings their SD card with the tripping rate modifier cheat written to that card. ONLY THAT CHEAT AND NOTHING ELSE
Thats great for NY.. uhm but what if someone's Wii gets turned off, in the back corner, and oh .. i'll just put my sd card in with said other cheats and load it.

LOL I mean its TOO Easy to play off and if its for money, people will do it. There are QUITE a few people in the smash community that is shady as phuck. Thats the bunch that have stolen quite a bit. For instance M2K's wii at smashtality, or the 1 GRAND that went missing from VLS a while back. OR ANY OTHER SORT OF MONEY.

ALEX STRIFE
Either way I am right...but then again i know about more back room ishy but lets not get into that lol
MR. ALEX STRIFE, WOW. RELAX YOURSELF. WOW. I would go on a HUGE rant about you right now just from this ONE statement, but "lets not get into that lol."

WOW.
Just WOW.

You ever feel like some people just shouldn't say certain things, and if they did they look like complete and utter *******s? Alex just pulled one of those, I've never had such anger invoked in me, cept by inui. WOW.

NINJALINK
Stop tryin to make stupid suggestions to make it melee....if u wanna play something like melee...........
I SAID THERE WAS A POSSIBILITY AND THERE IS! ISN'T THERE? HRM? How is increasing the damage of a specific attack "like melee" AT ALL?

Carry on ppl.......noobs these days....
LOL, feels good that you can say that now? I mean FINALLY after ALL THESE YEARS! A GAME I CAN FINALLY WIN AT!

People that went from noobs to "pro" in this game in such little time, just makes me feel like this game is such an epic joke.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
NINJALINK

I SAID THERE WAS A POSSIBILITY AND THERE IS! ISN'T THERE? HRM? How is increasing the damage of a specific attack "like melee" AT ALL?

LOL, feels good that you can say that now? I mean FINALLY after ALL THESE YEARS! A GAME I CAN FINALLY WIN AT!

People that went from noobs to "pro" in this game in such little time, just makes me feel like this game is such an epic joke.
Its funny how the noob thing wasnt even directed towards u. Calm down. I was talkin about the directional airdodging and hitstun ppl were talkin about and this was also mentioned in other threads. Ppl in other threads was goin on about how to make this into melee 2.0. Wasnt talkin about adding damage is melee......that doesnt even make sense. So ur better than me in melee cause u CG my whole stock and fair. Good ****. I should feel terrible now.

Ur attackin a person who wasnt talkin to u in the first place. Good job. Never said u were a noob or i dont kno why u feel offended in the first place. Do u feel like one for some reason? Ur a good player regardless. Stop gettin defensive from little things.

Since i feel so hurt from ur words imma leave now.

R3N0

Smash Lord
I can beat you plenty w/o having to cg you i PROMISE.
I swear ever since you been winning anything your ego has been through the roof. You don't show the least bit of good sportsmanship when you win. FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN.

Also maybe you should use a bit of common sense, why would you post something in regards to
"I was talkin about the directional airdodging and hitstun ppl were talkin about and this was also mentioned in other threads. Ppl in other threads was goin on about how to make this into melee 2.0." and then make no mention about it afterwards. If I had posted something and then you mentioned it specifically what else does it look like?

lol

"in the beginning in the first place." Redundant much?

good jorb! bai.

R3N0

Smash Lord
Whoa
whoa
whoa
eli
whoa.

i hope those 5 stars are blanking out the word buddy.

D1

Banned via Administration
My head hurts.

Hi Renes! ^_^ Sry couldn't come thru for some Melee prac today I had mad fecal matter to flush.

>_>

*figurative speech*

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Actually what Reno sounds like is someone who didn't win too much in melee....can't win at all in Brawl, and went back to melee where he not-wins-much the same as before.

It looks bad when you **** on a game that you're terrible at.

At least I rocked faces off and regularly placed top 3-5 when I whined about the game.

oh and I agree, Ninja Link's ego has gotten magnamaniously gargantuan since Brawl.

At least everyone knows I've always been a hotshot talker =D.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
"The colossal prick even managed to sound magnanimous..."

-Morgan Freeman from Shawshank. Sorry, Dire, but whenever I hear that word I hear it in Morgan Freeman's voice.

Also, I just realized that dollar pizza and T-Kettle is still fun even when its not after a weekly. It's still godlike.

Though I do miss all y'all. :( Even heads who aren't particularly fond of me one way or the other, like Dire. I love y'all.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
"The colossal prick even managed to sound magnanimous..."

-Morgan Freeman from Shawshank. Sorry, Dire, but whenever I hear that word I hear it in Morgan Freeman's voice.

Also, I just realized that dollar pizza and T-Kettle is still fun even when its not after a weekly. It's still godlike.

Though I do miss all y'all. :( Even heads who aren't particularly fond of me one way or the other, like Dire. I love y'all.
The heck you's talkin' bout?

You are cool peeps fo sho.

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
do i really have to copy and paste ?? and i dont play ssbb like that sry =\
Me neither but money can make any dull game exciting.

HaterVulcan said:

At least I rocked faces off and regularly placed top 3-5 when I whined about the game.
Lol, just cause you were nicer than R3no doesn't mean you two are that much different. Haters! :chuckle: Melee was fun, don't front.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Me neither but money can make any dull game exciting.

Lol, just cause you were nicer than R3no doesn't mean you two are that much different. Haters! :chuckle: Melee was fun, don't front.
This (tip)man speaks truth!

Money makes Rock Paper Scissors VERY sweaty-palms exciting.

And Melee is fun in its own way as Brawl is fun in its own way. Every game is fun in its own way.

Melee is just more fun when you can L-Cancel consistently, is all.

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
You Are Godly If You Remember These =d

These def bring back more good times of being young LOL... If you have seen these like I did when I was young then ya def know what I'm talking about.. Godly.. lol =D

EDIT: THIS IS FALCO's MOVIE.. yes D1 Get At Me!!! =P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDPmcoZHO5E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnbX44CU5pA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe4lUerrbn8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtuKoD1Wbvg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PLQ1XfaTuU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYZYmEQh-nk

I'll give ya 5 dollars if ya remember.. yea... lol

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Wow @ Reno..... no offense but you shouldn't be arguing about something you know little to nothing about. As I said earlier there has never been and NEVER will be a cheat to add extra damage to a specific move in ANY GAME. It just doesn't happen...

And you must have not read my whole post...in fact I KNOW you didn't read it because at one point I specifically said if someone has suspicions regarding the cheats enabled on the console at the time they can ask anyone who's running the tournament to reset the Wii and start it again with the TRUSTED SD. For example if there's a money match or whatever or if it's finals and people get paranoid.

I was just thinking about it and it would be even more impossible since there's damage degradation..think about how that would that fit in to the code. Even if you do a search string for the exact percentage of the move it would change each time you use it..and say by some miracle you narrowed it down enough and you did find a line of code that referenced that exact move..it wouldn't be consistent with the move degradation. It's close to "FRICKEN-IMPOSSIBLE"

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Actually what Reno sounds like is someone who didn't win too much in melee....can't win at all in Brawl, and went back to melee where he not-wins-much the same as before.

oh and I agree, Ninja Link's ego has gotten magnamaniously gargantuan since Brawl.

At least everyone knows I've always been a hotshot talker =D.
My ego hasnt gone anywhere so leave it. Its already settled.

Repoman

Smash Rookie
Hey im new to the site and i was lookin to play offline in tournaments....does anybody know where i can find places to play in the east cost??

Top Bottom