• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer

No one but Reno is allowed to use Sheik in New York City.
*Picture was taken down....but the message was sent through*

There is no way I'm meatriding Reno. Granted, he's a good Shiek, but only because I HEARD of him. It's not meatriding if I never saw his Shiek, therefore, it's legit excuse that I try out different characters.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I'm not meatriding.

And see, Snake, I didn't know that. How would I know? I've never seen you use anyone other than Zamus.

Either way, f*ck Miles Edgeworth, Demon Prosecutor.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Man you guys need some real technical help...I mean dam if only I could find a dam y-splitter I would be tempted to actually bring my laptop. But then again ...it's the weekly, my sh*t will be stolen in a heartbeat...so I'll pass.

Thanks for letting us know about the robberies Bum, now I'll never bring anything there again ^_^

And lol @ the randoms who enter the tourney and lose..wouldn't they get angry? It seemed those "randoms" would want to quit the game and get back at the store somehow :ohwell:

Also gotta understand the whole NO refund and banning people thingy. That might be contributing to the stealing...I mean what would you do if you entered a tourney, went to Mcdonalds and came back to find out you're in the losers bracket and about to face Bum/D1/Ninjalink/etc :laugh:. Yah that's right..you'd steal a Wii remote and leave :chuckle:

Another thing, the glass door that houses all those controllers/systems and whatnot...sometimes I notice it isn't closed. Does it even have a lock? If it does...lock it :ohwell:

Think about it guys and don't be like the dude in my sig ^_~ He's smart

Glick

Smash Lord
I'm not coming to tomorrows weekly. I want to but I'm going to be in the hamptons. I feel like I got a lot better because of the last weekly. eh. I'll be there next week. Its not like you guys actually care or anything. I just have nothing else to do right now. lol

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'll be at the weekly like always after I get outta work. Sucks I could never join, but at least I'll be having fun chillin' wit my homie mices and rooting them on in tournament lol.

There's a possibility I might go to that Esticle tournament on Saturday I believe. It depends if I end up winning this contest at my job later on today. The prize is $100 lol. In addition, if I end up going, I need a good teammate as well.

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
Im tired, why do I have to be at work : /

I definetly hear mario 64 right now. Wtf, Is someone playing it in the back room? oh wait, my key holder right now has mario 64 sounds on his phone. ok I understand now. I need to eat something. Mcdonalds breakfast or should I spend a little more and get a little less at the deli next door. Hmmm. I want to get out of work so I can get ready to go to the weekly. I'm wondering if I should even bother bringing my PS2 this week since we havent set it up in mad long. I would like it if there was an SC4 set up, I like my Lizardman, hes so silly. And if Glick isnt there today, who will play Jigglypuff.

Yeay get at my post about what i'm thinking about right now.

: D

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
yea ive deiccded im bring an sc4 set up i odnt care if its all the way out htere
You could just borrow and xbox and just bring your hardrive. Make the load lighter. But now D1 is gonna have a happy fit again this weekly. hes gonna light up like its 4th of July, or how ever he says it. yea so just bring the hardrive

BUM163

Smash Lord
i have sc4 over there already. plus i rather people bring wii's to get the weekly done n over wit. i don't wanna get out of there late. if i do, i'm not goin to esticle cuz i didn't even get sleep today. people bring wii's and brawl copies. somone please bring me a brawl american copy.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
i have sc4 over there already. plus i rather people bring wii's to get the weekly done n over wit. i don't wanna get out of there late. if i do, i'm not goin to esticle cuz i didn't even get sleep today. people bring wii's and brawl copies. somone please bring me a brawl american copy.
2 avoid stolen stuff, say ppl can get in tourneys for free the first, lets say for example, 10 ppl to bring wiis and set up... saves time and avoids stolen stuff and they just play the door fee

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Rofl!!!

if i do, i'm not goin to esticle cuz i didn't even get sleep today. people bring wii's and brawl copies. somone please bring me a brawl american copy.
LOL. As Basic Sausage says "You are not going anywhere"(Leo) xD. If you go to "esticle" I owe you $5 dollars xD. Prove me wrong, Bum.

Jay0yeah

P.S. Its a trap! LOL

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
You could just borrow and xbox and just bring your hardrive. Make the load lighter. But now D1 is gonna have a happy fit again this weekly. hes gonna light up like its 4th of July, or how ever he says it. yea so just bring the hardrive
Um.. D1 is not coming this weekly.. he's in MD lol.. and a number of others as well... Be it either Otacon or Esticle... some people aren't showing up today.

Cia

das kwl
!

good call on that hab, I'm glad that even on the internets such trivialties don't go un-noticed.

I give myself 40 virtual lashes.. (oww)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
!

good call on that hab, I'm glad that even on the internets such trivialties don't go un-noticed.

I give myself 40 virtual lashes.. (oww)
Don't feel too bad, Vanz. 4 members had to fix HaB's spelling error in the TS thread lol

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
2008 Olympics, Opening Ceremony!

There are so many countries participating this year.

Why does the Pakistan flag look cool! Lol.

Let's see what China has for the opening ceremony. I heard it was awesome.

Jay0yeah

Good luck to those who are entering this week's NYC weekly

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I hope the ceremony is awesome. I already watched like three games of soccer and I'm hyped. Though, US women got dropped in the prelims, which is kinda beast. Poor Natasha Kai and your dozens of tattoos...

Anyway, I predict a TS rout at the weekly this week.

Without D1, who is at Otakon hopefully getting me schtuff.

EDIT: Up until now I've been trying to get the Scarab Gun in Halo 2, but find that I suck at it.

False Soundz

Smash Apprentice
What time does singles starts? I know you have to be there before 4:30 and 6:00 for teams but I didn't see anything about singles.

I plan on coming to both I just need the info.

Top Bottom