• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
heyy everybody. just got back from esticle... it was a lot of fun.

me and ninja link got 3rd in doubles :D lol.
also.. had to leave early but when i left NL was in losers finals. he beat m2k in winners semis then played azen in winners finals. it went down to the 5th match but azen won.

someone said that top 5 split the money but idk if it was played out... NL if you get online post !! >:O i wanna know what happened!!! lol

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
heyy everybody. just got back from esticle... it was a lot of fun.

me and ninja link got 3rd in doubles :D lol.
also.. had to leave early but when i left NL was in losers finals. he beat m2k in winners semis then played azen in winners finals. it went down to the 5th match but azen won.

someone said that top 5 split the money but idk if it was played out... NL if you get online post !! >:O i wanna know what happened!!! lol
wow, gj shadow, and def props 2 Ninjalink

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Yes YEs. It split to top 5. I beat M2K in winners Semis 2-0. ON smashville and delfino. I HATE ThAT STAGE >_<

I got 3rd btw :-\ sigh

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Yes YEs. It split to top 5. I beat M2K in winners Semis 2-0. ON smashville and delfino. I HATE ThAT STAGE >_<

I got 3rd btw :-\ sigh
Awww look at him trying to downplay his newfound fame.

How cute...lol no homo

Either way CONGRATS on 2-0'ing M2K with Diddy!. Someone else told me about it on AIM :laugh:

Live updates for the win lawlz.

m2k was definantly open

YOU'RE OPEN!

* It's spelled "definitely" *

Hmmmraaagh!

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
yes ive seen the links, the anti climactic death of fox I had seen already, but yea

"Check your G-diffuser system"

"Theres something wrong with the G-diffuser"

"This is Peppy, DO A BARREL ROLL!"

"I could use some help here fox"

"Slippy here, I'm a Monkey"

Oh and this is what would happen to Ike if he went crazy for touching Lehrans Medallion.
http://s219.photobucket.com/albums/...Volke x Ike/?action=view&current=200000_s.jpg

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Awww look at him trying to downplay his newfound fame.

How cute...lol VERY homo!

Either way CONGRATS on 2-0'ing M2K with Diddy!. Someone else told me about it on AIM :laugh:

Live updates for the win lawlz.

YOU'RE OPEN!

* It's spelled "definitely" *

Hmmmraaagh!
FIXED!!!
10 char

Alukard

Smash Hero
For The People That Love Melee

ok ignore this if u dont want to enter melee tournies

so i'm going to try to get melee bi-weeklies on saturdays... the store is in nj u take the 1 train to 181st and a bus to take u into nj ... its only 20-25 mins. on the bus ... its right on the edge of ny/nj and its cheap 7$ round trip ... BUT i need support ... its going to b run by me thru laptop ad tio ... i just need support to sho the boss of the store and well yea just lemme kno wat we can do people ^_^ ... nj/pa is about to b told ... some already kno and are hyped ... so plz people show some support and lets bring melee back ^_^ ... well of course i'm talking to the people that care about melee in nyc lol ... if u dont care about melee ignore this

Benjamin Linus

Smash Apprentice
alukard ill definitely go. sounds like where ever your talking about is probably near my house. What town is it in? if its close i may be able to house people.

Top Bottom